Must Be A Cybernetic Black Boy

>Black intellect is inherently infe-

youtube.com/watch?v=mRfxQTk4tls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lY2va_2vh70
youtube.com/watch&v=6bnh5g7EZco
youtu.be/6bnh5g7EZco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so glad my tax money paid for this nigger's ultra expensive lessons, so he could win a competition by being a negro

Kid is legitimately talented. Nonetheless, the exception proves the rule.

>I don't understand statisti-
>what the fuck is an outlie-
>how do I make good thre-

Kid's got hella talent... however the fact is that an individual doesn't change standard.

Tall women

Kid has more talent in that skill than you'll ever get

It's not a matter of statistics here, it's a matter of his talent being brought out through a very good upbringing born of rigorous musical instruction since the age of three, similar to Yo-Yo Ma. The problem, appears to be not that whitey is keeping people down but that blacks seem to have left behind the proper studious and upright behavior of the civil rights era and certainly do not lack of a genetic inferiority of the mind. He's not the only one, believe me, he's just one of the few with a decent family that actually allowed his talent to grow

Damn that's pretty good. Props to that dude.

There are black people with high intelligence, there are white people with low intelligence... but when you take the MAJORITY of both groups: black intellect is inherently inferior compare to europoids or asians.

>what is a distribution curve

>exception proves the rule
wut

You know Sup Forums neets taking credit for brainy white people isn't that much different to street thugs takng credit for the egyptians.

Kudos for the kid for being the exception.

How can black cellists even compete?

cultural appropriation

kek

took you faggots this long to find one of these huh
pathetic

idk why this women had me bustin out laughing.

Says at the beginning the mother got the whole family in to it so it's obvious he comes from a middle class family with musical background.

The kid's very good and music like this should be celebrated.
kek also this

Calm down, Jamal

See

>not understanding IQ distribution curves
>thinking an outlier proves anything about black intelligence

Incidentally, almost everyone here can play that music if they were so inclined. It's simply a matter of putting in the time. Creating new works of music OTOH...

>black individual succeeds in something that isn't a sport
NATIONAL NEWS

an exception to the rule only proves that there is a rule in the first place.

>implying being a talented muscisian is proof of intelligence

Well shieeet, guess the hood is full of intellectually capable lyrical geniuses.

Awesome. How's his spelling? Math? Does he know about the trials of the Weimar Republic, or for that matter, give a shit about history in the least bit?

If all he can do is play an oversized fiddle and drink latte with the liberal whites that keep him around as a form of entertainment, then what actual contributions to society can he claim in the future?

Outlier. OP made a post about an outlier.

>Cybernetic Black Boy
youtube.com/watch?v=lY2va_2vh70

>muh exception!!!!

I know a nigger that plays the cello too. He sucks, he just dresses up in a suit and pretends to look like hes smart. he even tells me he just fakes his hand movements. Niggers are niggers.

There's a whole orchestra of em right on front of you turbotard

What exactly do you do besides lurking on Sup Forums with sweat streaming down from under your tiddies?

shit me, I lvoe cello and that is great

Mahler :)

I saw the Chicago Symphony do this one and the hammer was wielded by a tiny asian lady

>very good upbringing
Half the reason our schools are no good and we have to rely more on parental upbringing is because we integrated with niggers and stopped cultivated talent because it would hurt feelings. I guarantee you if music received the same attention as math, most of the white students would be able to do the same thing. USA public schools are a disgrace BECAUSE of niggers and Mexicants and lowering of standards for education to get these morons through school. In early white America most white students spoke two languages and were much better at music than they are now.

it's almost as if this "rule" is subjective

nice one

I'm assuming you're responding to me.

youtube.com/watch&v=6bnh5g7EZco

wait till i show you white outliers!

also, the cello is a babby tier instrument
>ma, look, i can make sound on this one - maybe two strings tops!

not every black is a nigger. not every nigger is black.

>Have house
>Have job
>Have wife
>Have 2 kids
Doing my part, user. Shitposting is a hobby.

Whoops.

youtu.be/6bnh5g7EZco

you don't have to be intelligent to play a stringed instrument you just need a good ear and some basic manual dexterity

but I don't know anything about this kid maybe he is smart too

No, it's almost as if there are statistic trends and outliers serve only to illustrate that trend.

great contributions bud, just... existing

autism