Genshiken

Sue won the Madaramebowl.

Also Nidaime ends next month, Sandaime when Shimoku needs money.

>Sue won the Madaramebowl.
>Best girl won best boy
Oh shit. It's time I pick this up again.

>Madarame
>best boy

>it ends next month

At last this shit is over, for now at least.

Sue is cute! fugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

shit, thats like the fourth series i read thats about to end, really need to pick up some new ones

Author really fucked up, since he liked his other manga / madarame pairing more than this one. Suu should of had way more moments than the hato-fujo fest we got.

Should of stayed more relevant to the changing trends, feels like author just didn't make that generational leap of otakus that persist into adulthood.

indeed he is all other males are trash
and he is the only one who have harem

>Sue
Shimoku you fucking shitlord

Who else?

The first series covered something like three or four years, and Nidaime only covered one year. Thanks, harem Namek.

just let madarame suffering en

This shit was still going?

Sequel when?

>Sue won

This is all I needed.

So do we finally get to see her speaking Japanese for real?

Where's the translation past chapter 124?

Did the trap ended up fucking the fatty?

Keikofag translator still trying to pick up the pieces.

Wait, so Spotted Flower stays AU then? I was hoping Nidaime would end in an open ending, and Spotted Flower would be implied to be the final.

You can still argue that Madarame and Sue don't work out in the end.

Wait for Sandaime.

Sue becomes a titty monster in Spotter Flower.

Madarame is a real lucky guy, Sue is best girl.

For Spotted Flower to be canon, you would need a damn good reason for Saki to dump perfect boyfriend/childhood friend Kousaka. I think the author realize just how good of a boyfriend material Kousaka became and couldn't justify Saki dumping him for any credible reason without resorting to compete and utter character assassination.

>hooking up the main character with the one dimensional comic relief
This is a fucking trainwreck. If Sue was going to win Kio should have developed her and her relationship with Madarame. I don't see how anyone other than Suefags who don't give a shit about good writing could enjoy this resolution. Kio better stands a new manga about Sue and Madarame dating, otherwise this is shit.

He's a hack.

For me I always thought Kousaka was a bit too passive. I wondered a lot as to if he liked Saki enough to "fight" for her, or if he just liked having a girlfriend to just hang out with.

I wonder if that sort of easygoing attitude wouldn't just make Saki and him call it quits (amicably) someday.

He's not passive though. And Kousaka is incredibly loyal, he will fight for Saki, but only when he has to and not whenever he wants. Otherwise, it makes him look like a jealous asshole. Honestly, you need one hell of an incredibly good reason to pick Madarame over Kousaka, to which I cannot imagine what. I mean, what can Madarame give Saki that Kousaka cannot already, and more?

>Sue
>1d comic relief
I will fight you! What you said was true in Genshiken, but not in Genshiken Nidaime.

Raw where?

I'm not sure what else to call someone who's the winner of the Madarame-bowl other than comic relief, then.

Next to Saki.

>I don't see how anyone other than Suefags who don't give a shit about good writing could enjoy this resolution
>Hato is a mess
>Angela is never around
>Keiko is a legit slut who enjoys fucking around
They are pushing for Sue because at this point Madarame needs to fucking move on and she's the only reasonable option left.

In part 3 maybe.

This. I wntn to know if the ending next month is a troll or not

So much wasted potential with the reboot. What about Ogiue's career? Risa? Madame finally getting a job? It would have been so much better if Nidaime covered 3-4 years like the original instead of 1 year focused on the mentally ill Hato.

It's definitely seems like an odd time to end the series. Much left to explore especially now that a new year has started, and the opportunity to sideline Hato is there. Not to say I disliked the character but that he clearly had the majority of nidame's focus.

Can't imagine the last chapter will leave a satisfying end. No ones' story comes to much of a resolution but rather open ended.

I originally thought Madarame identified that Sue probably wasn't ready for a relationship in general, afterall the whole harem thing was forced on everyone.

>It's definitely seems like an odd time to end the series
The whole Yajima/Hato thing being ignored is the biggest offender.

>dumping him for any credible reason without resorting to compete and utter character assassination
He could always get some water into his eyes from an umbrella and stumble onto the street.

Like the main-obstacle in Bambino.

Spotted Flower always felt like that's where the author put all the fun stuff, while Nidaime got the underwhelming story decisions.

"Hey folks, see this? Kinda awesome ain't it? Well, how about having a pile of dung instead. I'll even troll you about it."

I couldn't be more happy. Rame-san made the good choice for once in his life.

>not Mada/Hato

fuck this shit

I dunno about that.
Yajima already identified what she needed to do to grab Hato's attention (challenge him in manga) and the prospect of losing weight has been ingrained in her from Rika and other sources.

Spotted Flower basically shows the direction they're headed and Nidame has layed out the groundwork already.

>those fags who said Hato x Madarame would happen
That's what you get for believing the trap would win

>winning Madarame
Who would want that to be honest?

why would Kio spend all that time on it and then blue-ball us?!

A lot of girls apparently.