Sup Forums any decent documentaries on the Native American genocide?

one without a god awful boring narrator perhaps? or even a good article or wiki on the subject

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/faNge-o0V-k
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4105016
quod.lib.umich.edu/p/plag/5240451.0001.009/--did-the-us-army-distribute-smallpox-blankets-to-indians?rgn=main;view=fulltext
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Bck0kr9dk
youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
youtube.com/watch?v=ov-NzvA85Rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actual native here. The worst part about the redpill for us is realizing that the genocide was for the best. At least my family got gibs though

youtu.be/faNge-o0V-k

what genocide? they all died from disease. that's literally nature, and has nothing to do with any actions taken by white people.

"measles blankets" is a meme btw. where the fuck would you get blankets covered in measles? the measles store? LOL

why didn't the vikings bring diseases?

>the genocide was for the best

Whites were the first Native Americans;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4105016
>The MA-1 mitochondrial genome belongs to haplogroup U, which has also been found at high frequency among Upper Palaeolithic and Mesolithic European hunter-gatherers10–12, and the Y chromosome of MA-1 is basal to modern-day western Eurasians and near the root of most Native American lineages5
>Gene flow from the MA-1 lineage into Native American ancestors could explain why several crania from the First Americans have been reported as bearing morphological characteristics that do not resemble those of east Asians
>Furthermore, we estimate that 14 to 38% of Native American ancestry may originate through gene flow from this ancient population
>Acknowledging the low depth of coverage, we determined the most likely phylogenetic affiliation of the MA-1 Y chromosome to a basal lineage of haplogroup R

Whites took their land back. This is the ultimate redpill for the red man.

>it's a good thing my people died end masse!
Wtf are you talking about you pathetic cuck

I dont think they really interacted with them. If I remember right the leaf natives just threw shit at them that made scary noises and harassed the vikings, vinland wasnt worth the trouble so they left.

The mix and isolation created the Amerindian "race". Also, archaeological remnants prove siberian ancestors and Amerindian local development. So it's obviously Amerindian land.

Amerindians are superior to europeans.

I'm talking about the country, America. We did have some smart tribes across the country but I don't think they would have built universities even if they assimilated
also if you want a good documentary topic look up stuff for forced assimilation on native children. pretty interesting

>genocide that had survivors
wasn't a genocide
kys, faggot

Let's see. You got someone who has measles and they are on their death bed. You know measles is contagious. They die. You take their blanket and give it to the Native Americans as a gift. Wow. Amazing.

Do you actually think there was a systematic program to find people with measles, take their blankets, transport them to native villages (without somehow infecting yourself or the other people involved in this logistical nightmare) and giving it to a native? When a bullet costs far less?

This is not a rhetorical question. Please tell me whether you believe this actually happened, and if so please describe how it worked.

barely any interaction

people didn't even know germ theory back then

>you know measles is contagious

Please provide proof that colonists in the 17th century were ardent believers in germ theory.

You are purposely trying to act dumb. I know you're trolling but I am bored.

People got sick with measles in the new land. They gave the blankets away to Native Americans as gifts. What is so hard to understand? You think that I am saying there was some assembly line of sick people and their blankets lined up to be shipped out to kill as many people as possible.

yes they did. people knew that if someone was sick with a "plague" then you could get sick by being around them since ancient times.

Yet there was biological warfare with people launching bodies over city walls and into drinking water even before this time????

that might have happened a few times in war, but 90% of natives died of diseases that spread unintentionally via trade. there was no systematic attempt to make native americans extinct, and so no genocide. they just got conquered and pushed out.

they would even make lepers wear those bells around their necks so that you could get out of their way and not touch them so that you woudnt get leprosy.

Never happened you dumb nigger

quod.lib.umich.edu/p/plag/5240451.0001.009/--did-the-us-army-distribute-smallpox-blankets-to-indians?rgn=main;view=fulltext

it was the british,not the americans.

they had some vague idea but didn't really know for sure. it was trade that was a far bigger factor.

"Wtf do we do this with disease ridden blanket now? Oh, lets just trade it to the Indians..fuck it they wont know"

I would imagine it happened like this in some way.

90% of the victims of the "genocide" died before any colonist ever stepped on shore. The rest were killed in retaliation for their constant raiding. The myth of the "noble savage" is a PR campaign by liberals back in the day, but they were literally no better than niggers, that is why we call them prairie niggers here.

>prairie nigger tribe makes contact with europeans
>trade peacefully
>they realize these strange people have firearms
>ally with them temporarily
>do a raid during the night, kill and steal as much supplies as possible
>europeans go wtf and demand answers
>the next day the tribe leader says it was members of a different, weaker tribe
>europeans go and attack the weaker tribe with help from their "allies"
>now allied tribe has no competitors in the region
>they raid again because they're greedy prairie niggers

Absolute cancerous people, and the ones living today are almost 100% racemixed, and they are the worst liberals ever. None of them know what their ancestors actually did, because the fucking retards didn't even keep a written record. None of them knew that they had constant wars and pillaging between tribes, they thought all Native American tribes were in a huge friendly alliance and then the white man fucked everything up. None of them question why the Sioux claim the Black Hills in Dakota as sacred land despite having originated from the Mississippi plain. They're all fucking idiots basiaclly LARPing for gibs and dying from alcohol. And they deserved to be conquered, it was a boon to them.

as far as i know it was only done once and it was done by the british army. Of course they dont tell the kids that in school, they make it seem like it was standard practice.

Also I'd like to mention, when I was learning about this "genocide" back in the day, they always reported 15-20 million killed, mostly by disease. This was the 90s and early 00s. Nowadays I seen them claim 100 million, and that number keeps growing every time I hear a dumb liberal cite it. They literally think some ragtag colonists numbering less than 1,000 just straight up slaughtered 100 million people, one by one, with guns.

It's pretty simple. America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. Is this that hard to get?

>people in the 1700s understood microbiology and how things spread
>people understood that cleanliness applied to diseases
no; they didn't.

I don't know about documentaries about natives in the Americas but there's a good movie about a French priest who goes to convert the natives in Quebec to Catholicism, it's called Black Robe.

Might makes right you stupid prairie nigger faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-Bck0kr9dk

Try to imagine being literally in a 'New World' thousands of miles and years from help.
There are savage muscular men wearing feathers on their heads and painting their faces red to scare you. They worship demons and want to drag you away to cut out your still beating heart and show it to you on a sun gods blood stained alter.
There are hundreds of thousands of them and you just have your faith in Jesus Christ and your trusty rifled long gun to defend your meagre settlement with.
Fuck the wild Indians. I'd have battled them too. They lost fair and square and that's a good thing.

dude, everyone with common sense knew. the romans which came way before this time literally built baths and sewers for a reason. it was only the barbarians germans that fucked everything up for centuries and when the souther europeans(real whites) flourished again during the rennaissance everything went back on track. people in this time we are talking about knew about diseases and such, they might not know the exact causes but they knew about transmission and hygiene.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg

if only people could see how this applies to the refugee crisis and europe

They were genocided by disease you retarded faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ov-NzvA85Rg

That's all Victorian era historic thinking and though this poison still gets taught even the documentary channels shun it these days.
Victorians thought Romans were just spiffing, and everyone else was a caveman. It's retarded but the Roman era was the earliest that early archiologists could research. They made it into a politically correct religion, though much of it is shite Roman propaganda.

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!
Don't make me go wolf form over this.

If you’re Spanish and a conquistador, you don’t have a rifle. You have a sword. Maybe somebody near you has a primitive firearm, but it is not rifled. Most of the conquistadors only had swords. Somehow, 500 of you took down the entire fucking Incan empire.

its not propaganda that the romans had baths and sewers,bro. they also had aqueducts to bring fresh water. the ones living in mud huts and drinking water mixed with shit were the eternal aryans.

>catch the flu
>genocide

WE

Bodies over walls has a psychological factor beyond a biological one, and there was some idea that dead bodies had something to do with disease ever since the bubonic plague.

Understanding that there can be poisonous substances introduced into drinking water does not equate to an understanding that you can contract a disease through sharing the same blanket

neither of these examples prove colonists had definitive understanding that blankets could carry disease. Try again.

So you agree with european replacement?

nah, they would load up the diseased bodies on the trebuchets on purpose. this is well known,man. what are you doing?

Redpill me on the Trail of Tears. Is it true that they were moved because they constantly fought with whites and Jackson did it to stop local whites from massacring the natives in retaliation?

The Woowoocaust never happened.

nah, he did them dirty,man. but its their fault for being so fucking stupid. it was literally a land grab for himself. he made mad money.

>They literally think some ragtag colonists numbering less than 1,000 just straight up slaughtered 100 million people, one by one, with guns.

yeah it's retarded. whites did commit atrocities but it's no where near as bad as most people think. when you start to examine history in more detail, white guilt becomes more and more stupid.

I forgot you can speak on behalf of the people living more than 250 years ago on whether or not they can relate 2 different things together.

You play devils advocate just because you have nothing better to do at the moment.

I really find it hard to believe that you think these people just disregarded any sickness attritubed to the clothing/wearables the diseased dying/dead people used.

This video is not available

I recently read a book on the complete history of Native Americans. Smallpox devastated the Indians, that much we know, but what really caught my eye that it may not have been human interaction that spread the disease to widely, but pigs. If you live in the mid west, you know about the rampant hog infestations. With no natural predators they spread quickly, and being a new, tasty, meal, Indians were wuick to hunt them as fast as they appeared. One of the greatest mysteries of Native Americans is why a continent so big was so empty. The easy answer is smallpox wiped them out before settlers arrived, but the timeline doesn't fit, these regions had never seen a European before. Settlers and frontiersmen would find empty villages, fields of crops long untended, but no Natives. They also found pigs.

I propose pigs were the primary cause for the Native American die off. Human travel, something difficult to manage when you have to bypass so many different tribes, only exasperated it.

>one without a god awful boring narrator perhaps?
kys kid