Sup Forums on suicide watch

Happy *clap* Indigenous *clap* Peoples *clap* day!

Other urls found in this thread:

listverse.com/2016/07/19/10-horrific-native-american-massacres/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>those retweets
>those favorites

This is what the new generation wants, and it’s beautiful.

There was no civilization before we came here.

The extent of the enlightenment closely correlates with race and IQ

The original vote franchise was white male property owners for a reason

When will whites wake up and become nationalists and neoreactionary libertarians?

yeah, the idea of america was just so powerful that everyone in the new world just rolled over and accepted it right

lets completely memoryhole the indian wars, the mutual massacres and the tug of war between European nation for American soil.

america was just an idea and then there were slaves and thats all your country is about, right? bullshit, your land was conquered and wouldnt exist as it is without the trail of tears, and thats a good thing.

all i see is one triggered tranny

>whites come
>bring disease, advanced weapons to kill more people, pederasty, their cuckold religion, and paranoia
>”lol it’s okay guys we’re a totally civilized people unlike you fucking natives btfo xD”

Hey, at least that means your Columbus statues are safe, r-right?

fuck off, tree nigger. history is written by those who win...

>American education

Conservative organization
>guys, we totally aren't racist! we are about ideas!

Minority response
>wypipo r racis n sheet

can't win

>whites come
>bring rule of law, concepts of land ownership, a functioning economy, and growing cities
>colonies struggle to find peace with native tribes in a hunter gatherer phase of history
>get wiped out as part the latest chapter in human competition

Nobody said it was a good thing, its a human thing, but whites shouldn't live in guilt. They built something remarkable

Is she aware that literally every nation on earth and through history was established trough conquest and slavery?

The only way we have “nations” today is because they are holdover concepts from pre ww2 notions of conquest.

I don’t know why I even respond sh obviously views the world through a Marxist lense and thinks all of civilization is founded on oppression and therefore must be destroyed

So basically it was founded like every other nation? Unless you were the literal first people in history to settle a land, you took it from someone else. People like to believe the natives were a peace loving group a pipe smokers that put a fish under the corn. In reality, they fought each other, and the losing tribes either assimilated or were wiped out. Europeans did the same, just more efficiently and with white skin.

Conservative here, man that law was racist! Bet it was passed by Democrats!

1790, oh wait, Founders...sheeeit

>whites come
>teaches the wheel to savages
>teaches how to use horses to savages
>build the savages an amazing world
>savages die because they're not immune to some germs

"B-but it's the white man's fault"

Images shared by rednecks on Facebook are not an argument.

but it was founded on blood and ethnicity

I mean, we went from Natives killing each other for being in a different tribe to a new world superpower. I wouldn't say we were more civilized, it's just the weakness in their society was exploited by a stronger one.

No.
It was funded on making a new, better UK.
And it's what happened.

Natives died from germs.
Or killing each-other's tribes

the idea all WHITE CHRISTIAN MEN were created equal.

Well natives didn't know what the 'wheel' fucking was. And how to domesticate horses. Or make steel weapons

I think we were more civilized for sure

Stab everyone who says this, make them bleed for their sick disgusting ideology.

The idea from the start was:
>I'm not gonna pay taxes

Nothing's changed really

>OOGA BOOGA WHITES DINDU NUFFIN

listverse.com/2016/07/19/10-horrific-native-american-massacres/

Could have just said it was founded on more than blood or ethnicity but on ideas. Then nobody could say he is wrong.

Go back to Africa with your fake articles

AEI being pretty ahistorical here

Back to the cotton fields you go, nigger.

>it’s fake because it doesn’t support my narrative

Sup Forums, ladies and gentlemen.

>ppl kill ppl in wars
wew, lad

Or it's fake because natives died of being weak savages that couldn't deal with a germ

Germs theory wasn't even a thing in Europe, btw. So nobody knew why they just died in mass

People shit on America for not having much of a history, forgetting that Americans will forever know their history better than any other nation that knows their own.

>frog education

Yeah, I suppose all those native corpses with bullets and their heads chopped off died of “natural causes” right? Why can’t white people just admit they’re racist instead of trying to rationalize with the most absurd of mental gymnastics? There would be more honor in it.

At the end of the day, might makes right.
>You'll be on the wrong side of history!
Morals and justice mean shit when youre 6 feet under.

She blocked me a long time ago because I told her she was a childless cat lady that will die alone

They were weak and stupid so we conquered them and took their land. Real life isn't a liberal arts college believe it or not.

BASED NEOCOHENS!

Those 'corpses with bullets' were natives that allied themselves with civilized men against other civilized men and native tribes

It was just Savage + Men (with boomsticks) VS. Savages + Men (With boomsticks)

Learn your history

when you stupid fucks take over the schools and media and teach people the truth

Literally every nation was founded like that

Maybe not Sealand MAYBE