Goblin Slayer

So since yp is slow as fuck and I had nothing to do, I typed in translation from .
No centring or good cleaning, just some text to read easier.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!oZYijLCY!0oUPShwABWFYViSTMJM2HjNVgBpwSBNhDcO9CLkIPOs
youtu.be/pNkQMtZAMAw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sg37lkE5cuw&spfreload=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He literally admits that he has the become the goblins
Post doom 2016 soundtrack.

Good job user.

mega.nz/#!oZYijLCY!0oUPShwABWFYViSTMJM2HjNVgBpwSBNhDcO9CLkIPOs

Thank you

Now upload it to manga here.

What for?

>i am goblin
then why he didnt sudoku'd himself yet?

He means in a metaphorical sense, that is why he makes sure of not letting a single goblin alive, not even kids. If a kid survives after he kills everyone, he may grown to become a human slayer.

>one goblin survives
>becomes a maou

Is like when the villain didn't kill a boy because "He is only a kid" and after he become the hero that defeated him using the legendary weapon or skill

>All those girls trying to heal GS's heart
>He doesn't give a shit
At least he calmed down, I read he used to be a bigger asshole before.

>heal the heart
They want his slayer, user.
How many is that? Four now?
Priest, receptionist, mage, childhood friend.

Well...the priest will get his slayer.
Not idea if the other two ever learn about it.

So on all level except physical, he's a goblin?

Rip and tear

youtu.be/pNkQMtZAMAw

Things that will turn the story to shit

>Rampant waifufaggotry (already at dangerous levels with four girls in two volumes)
>Powercreep and OP abilitites

>Things that will turn the story into the GOAT

>No powercreep, GS defeats the goblins with rambo tactics
>GS never shows his face (already in danger with hair and mouth shown)

>2016 OST

No wubshit pls

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg37lkE5cuw&spfreload=10

No clue why they decided to be one week late this time. I hope they have a good excuse.

I am Goblin Slayer.
Slayer of Goblins.
I am become Orc incarnated

Are these two joining forces with him eventualy?
Think I saw them in quite a number of ln art.

He's an orc. Calling it.
He's a rape child.

he looks like archer from fate/stay night

Dat sorcerASS

Ashen One

This is weird as fuck. If goblins are more threatening compare to other beast, surely there are high demand to warrior who want to exterminate your local home invasive species.
Government should also take care of this. What is this, feudal era Japan?

You think someone could release the official chapter translated like for the 2nd one?

Waifu faggotry sells LNs. I'm sorry you are too beta to self insert as a guy with female admirers.

If I won't forget

>chicks getting wet over the tough, silent and mysterious guy
>somehow surprising

No, goblins are shit level. Problem is the goblins who are left alive by the arrogant adventurers since they go on to become stronger variants.

No. Dragons and demons will always be more threatening than goblins. One dragon would probably need an army of trained soldiers to defeat or something while goblins individually could be defeated by noobs. The only advantage of goblins is their numbers and it fits with the high number of noob adventurers which can handle them if they're careful enough. That's why the government focuses on the threats that actually need a lot of expensive and high level resources to defeat.

You know how to fix this?
A fucking school. An academy for new adventurers.
I'm not even joking here.

The solution would be that GS opens a school to teach noobs how deal with go....
>he is teaching priest
Shit, it already started.

>Childhood friend

Lucky guy.

There was an academy for wizards.
How much good did it bring her?

They all probably went to some school. What would really fix it is forcing teams who go killing monsters for the first time have a member of one rank higher with them and pay this member with a bonus (by the guild ) as teaching salary .

You actually need to have a successful raid to graduate.
It's an academy mandated by veteran adventurers, not maginiggers.

it is truly a miracle that she is not yet raped

Her uncle rapes her on daily basis.

Goblin Slayer works hard to protect that smile.

GS is constantly making sure none of the shitters are anywhere near her. She's safe, for now.

GS saw a girl get raped once.

Once.

Why GS still haven't build his goblin workshop yet?

So he doesn't know that she's his childhood friend?

That won't really solve anything other than the survival rate of noob adventurers. Remember that the noob swordsman said one or two goblin quests and they don't have to deal with goblins anymore. Having an adventurer school will improve survival rate but it will also just increase the number of steel and higher adventurers that will only deal with higher level quests as well. And adventurers are not soldiers but mercenaries. You can't force them to do anything and they will only do what profits them the most.

The fundamental problem is that goblin quests are not profitable for adventurers so no one wants to do them which leaves the said quests to noobs.

Goblin Slayer knows women can't beat the dick so he makes sure she is safe.

He does.

she can easily obliterate pelvises with that booty

What's holding him back to plow that delicious softness every single day?

Goblins before Hoes

His armor gets in the way just like a chastity belt.

Goblins have the potential for geometric growth rates. They need to be exterminated.

Didnt stop Priestess and Archbishop

>Archbishop
The blind hoe? He plows that?

And why will the veteran adventurers do this when there's no profit for them? Do you expect the guild to pay for it when the guild's job is just to take jobs and have adventurers accept them? For this to work, the government has to use their funds to actually run the school or you have to make noob adventurers pay for tuition. The government has other shit to deal with like demons and shit while noob adventurers can barely buy an antidote.

You mean lancer right?

Childhood end please. I hope the author doesnt listen to those autist purefags.

I meant GS, but whatever

She'll most likely get raped and murdered for character development, and healer wins the GS cock.

Cow girl is going to get raped and killed by goblins isnt she?

So you want cowgirl to end up raped by goblins?

Cowgirl is NOT going to get raped by goblins. Holy fuck people how much longer are you going to keep spamming every single thread?

She will lose her virginity to golbin dick for extra shock value.

more like they both rape him.

Guy just wants to kill goblins, he's got no time for ritual sex with virgins.

Did somebody say rape?

Sup Forums is too far gone and can only see girls are rape material.

I really doubt that.

This series got popular literally only because of gobo rape.

Of course those threads will be full of rape talk.

>ritual sex with virgins
How do they now it's a ritual if they are virgins?
Shouldn't priestesses stay virgins?

Pretty sure it got popular because of the Souls-esque, totally not Doomguy protagonist. Until recently, there were barely any comments on the rape until these spergs arrived and just started yelling rape at every chance. Or when there was no chance anyway.

I hope that the female paladin will have some more action if you know what i mean.

No one gives a shit about villagers, be it in real life in the middle ages or now.

He must have a will of steel to not impregnate her on a daily basis.

When it started it was all about
WHY IS HE NOT USING SPEARS
WHY ARE THEY USING SWORDS
SWORDS ARE FOR FAGGOTS

When do some aberrant class sexy goblins appear for Goblin Slayer to slay with his dick? with armor on

>It's an anime orcs are pigmen episode

I want to see her reaction when she finds out that a gold rank who was in the party that defeated the demon lord wants the lowly Goblin Slayer's dick.

my mistake, apparently only one of them was a virgin.

It's pretty obvious.

Plot twist: It's the nee-chan's child that was raped in the flashback

Double plot twist: It was raised by her brother and the titty-san's childhood friend

I hope it's not priestess.

Sup Forums is no better than goblins.

There was rape in the first chapter of the manga, and now new waifus appear. How did you not expect this to happen?

Some user said tits mcgoo couldn't do the ritual because she wasn't "pure". Don't know how true that is.

I was expecting rape talk, what I wasn't expecting was 24/7 WHERE IS THE RAPE, SHE GETS RAPED RIGHT?, I SURE HOPE THERE'S MORE RAPE, I LITERALLY ONLY CAME HERE BECAUSE I HEARD THERE WAS RAPE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE

Nope, both the priest and GS were virgins before that ritual.

Last chapter got me thinking there would be a surprising reveal: under that mask, GS is a literal goblin (traitor).

But him having a childhood friend kinda undercut it. He seems just another Punisher type.

GS only gets boner if goblins involved

>But him having a childhood friend kinda undercut it.

But what if

He can only pitch a tent, when he's slaughtering goblins.

Splitting their little skulls with his sword makes him rockhard.

No one but backstory scrubs are getting raped, so if there's rape it's gonna be past rape not current rape.

His sister, why you think he became medieval doomguy?

Can someone tell me about the goblin king?
I heard from the last thread where GS convinces the adventurers to help him repel a goblin invasion

>past rape
Time travel rape?

Except he's a normal dude under the helmet, literally JoeMc Average.

>Look at me
>I am the goblin now

Elf girl too

He even NTR'ed the lancer.