Will anime ever be the same?

Will anime ever be the same?

It's not very often a masterpiece comes along and makes waves in the anime industry.

Indeed, Re:Zero is setting new standards for overrating anime.

It's selling relatively well but nothing special.

It's certainly setting standards for bait threads

Are we talking about Osomatsu-san? Because that's something that actually made waves in the anime industry.

It made waves in my ass if you know what I mean.

RE:ZERO is the best LN in last 20 years.

someone post the spoilers again

Subaru dies

>not even 8k sales
>waves
My sides

10k is the most recent update

Just because overrating it has become le funny memez at this point it doesn't mean people don't actually do it.

Not even best issekai novel, fuck off.

Summer is a slow season for video games, isn't it?

is blaming Sup Forums for shitposting the most pathetic thing Sup Forums has started doing?

>started
How fucking new are you? Go back to Sup Forums please.

New lows

There was gaia few years ago, now mostly lebbit but during weekend some mod deleted all posts that mentioned that site

Its nothing new. And well, spotting crossboarders is pretty easy. Re:Zero threads are full of them.

Sup Forums is still better than Sup Forums though, they only call it out because they are insecure

Why the fuck can't Re: Zero fags keep their shit together

There are like 10 threads already, go shitpost there or at least title your fucking thread so the filter can do its work god damnit

They're equally terrible, but Sup Forums is more equally terribly.

I think this will be the flavor of the month for a while like SnK/Psycho Pass was until SnK S2 or something.

>SnK
>Flavor of the month

Nigga you what.

Sup Forums is so fucking cancer they had to split it up into 50 different boards to try and chemo it. Fuck Sup Forums

I really enjoy this show and think a lot of the hate is unjustified coming from people looking for things to hate. But these threads fucking kill me everytime, keep it up user.

This is the 4th master piece that im watching out of all the anime I watched. The 3 other ones are
1. Death note
2. Steins gate
3. Code geass

>this entire post

steins;gate is genuinely good tho, although VN is even better

It's a reconstruction of anime. All hail Re:Zero, savior of anime.

>reconstruction of anime
lol wut

Anime needed to be reconstructed after Madoka.

Is this actually good or is it a meme?

Both

it's quite okay, but it's not THE EVANGELION OF OUR TIME
still a good deconstruction of the 'shitty SAO-like anime' genre

>deconstruction
Guess it's shit after all.

It's decent, but the MC is a retard.
It's worth watching since some of the episodes are well made. A solid 8/10.

>a NEET is dropped into an entirely new world....but with a catch

How do you not immediately drop it there

Looks like we have an anime connoisseur over here guys

>nobody replied to my funny post

Because Konosuba was fucking hilarious.

Ignore him, it's just 'shitty SAO-like anime' with a terror/mystery flavor on top. The writing can get pretty bad at times, the dialog in particular, but it has some great moments a generally good production values. Overall it's pretty worth it I'd say.

you fuckers won't make me watch a show about a teen being trapped in a fantasy world

not again

I actually like having such an inept MC. He really comes off as a dumb person, not some poorly written retard.

But Log Horizon is the thinking Sup Forumsnon's SAO!

Re:Tard Starting Life in Another World

I'm gonna watch it. I guess I'm sorta just steeling myself before jumping into what looks a really dumb show. Plus coming into these threads where idiots are talking about "deconstruction" and throwing around "masterpiece" and "10/10" (meme or no) really helps with lowering my expectations.

Does anyone know about how many light novel volumes the anime will cover?

Probably 9.