Why is everyone here against immigration? Your country is literally a country of immigrants...

Why is everyone here against immigration? Your country is literally a country of immigrants. I would think that anyone living in 2017 would have more tolerant views

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk&index=14&list=RDyCCWB5z1uG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a leaf. Kill yourself. If you stop them from killing you, they win.

I'm against invaders.

rural retards

not everyone here is a burger

I literally saw this same thread an hour ago.

Sage

It worked out so well for the natives right? Why would we make the same mistakes?

A country of white immigrants who are willing to assimilate to white culture. And you might say that applies to a lot of groups, Asians especially, but if an ethnic conflict ever occurred, you suddenly have race going against race. So I'd really rather not have that happen.

saged

>your country
who are you talking to? my country is 99% white

Fuck off with your slide thread, you dumb leaf. Salvia officinalis

Fuck off, leaf - you parasites have been living under the American Taxpayer funded umbrella of protection for decades. Kiss my White ass.

The Day of the Rake is coming, leaf. Soon.

low quality bait

everyone replying should be ashamed

just leaf shitposting

No actually. My ancestors came here, bringing with them the religion, culture, and traditions of their people, and building something new in the New World. They literally tore down trees and made the land suitable for civilisation.

Immigrants come here for $$ and generally abandon their culture for trasnational consumer culture. The scum of the earth.

>Your country is literally a country of immigrants
incorrect!
this is a country of american natives born of american natives.

protip: if you're referring to the colonists, those are called "settlers".
you can't immigrate to a country if one hasn't started yet.

protip 2:if you're referring to the great-grandparents of some of the populace that landed on ellis island, that's nice.

born here.
native.

learn it.
know it.
deal with it.

>don't forget that the "native americans" had to cross the bering strait to get here according to modern "history".

European immigration is fine, we just don't want shitskins and gooks.

Wrong. European immigrants are still people that aren't descended from the original settlers, so they pose a problem.

America IS a white country...

What was here when we first arrived? No McDonalds, No cars, No buildings, No America.

And now we have all these things, plus a flag and a government and a constitution, and so on.. We have a country. We are not immigrants because we didn't immigrate here - We built this country from the dirt up! And the rest of the world wants it for themselves. They want to cut it into pieces among themselves and have a nice big feast, just like the are in Europe. Well guess what?

NOT HAPPENING, NIGGERS!

#MAGA #BUILDTHEWALL

Humanity once shat on rivers that doesnt mean shitting on rivers should still be acceptable
What makes immigration an exception

>Your country is literally a country of immigrants.
My people have lived in these Islands for the last 4500 years, yet some German Kike whore from Ghana tells me what it means to be British.

>We built this country

Who is this we, kemosabe? I seriously doubt most whites are descended from the Founders or Mayflower passengers. You're dago ancestor from Ellis Island did no more building this country than some Iraqi who landed here yesterday.

Point is, this country for better for worse is a global society. Even American nationalism is open to immigrants, so long as they speak the same language and support the Constitution.

One day, the American man will be a man descended from every race and tribe. And that will be the day we know we've succeeded.

Because immigrants are actually detestable and awful "people" and don't fit in with a real society.

White people built this country for their kids and their kids and so on. They didn't build it for trash niggers and trash beaners.

fucking leaf

KYS

>Your country is literally a country of immigrants
Yes, LEGAL immigrants. This is a country of laws and if you have no intention of following them then you can get the fuck out.

>doubt most whites are descended from the Founders or Mayflower passengers

And yet all blacks wuz slaves n need raparayshuns.

Either way blacks or mestizos could never build USA. The country is great because of whites and you know it

this.

city people know that adding more shitskins into the mix always improves the quality of things

This is why we are opposed to immigrants:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

You see? Things are so much nicer when you just remove niggers and beaners. Who would have thought that a race of violent shitskin motherfuckers ruin everything? Fucking trashskins.

>And that will be the day we know we've succeeded

What happend when whites left Detroit?
Why are entire cities being ruined by nonwhites?

Where is the success?

immigration.
illegal immigration.

two different things.

That's right. We all suck so hard that everyone in the whole damn world feels compelled to come here and promptly turn our country into the shithole they fled from. No thanks. Keep your shit in your own country.

>Your country is literally a country of immigrants.
no we had a white Australia policy kys leaf

Maybe they did. But the country has expanded far beyond it's original boundaries and demographics and those "kids" include people of all races.

Blacks had a hand in building the USA.

About the only rational response. Promote legal immigration and you have little issue. I myself am for skilled migrants who learn proficient English. But to not have immigration at all would go against every American value we hold dear. We need these people here.

>a country of immigrants

Not it isn't. I'm not an immigrant and either are the majority of people living here.

>rightof conquer

is very different to

>right of invitation for no fucking purpose against majority will

dumb leaf cunt

>Blacks had a hand in building the USA.
They were the equivalent of computers. Once slavery was banned we made an effort to move them to Liberia.

>About the only rational response. Promote legal immigration and you have little issue. I myself am for skilled migrants who learn proficient English. But to not have immigration at all would go against every American value we hold dear. We need these people here
No we don't. Our culture has been shat upon by too many immigrants coming here. Due to too many different races here we no longer have a national identity to stick to. Tribalization will take effect in the next 40-60 years and our land will become balkanized. not to even mentioning IQ...

just realized I didn't finish this thought.

>>Blacks had a hand in building the USA.
>They were the equivalent of computers. Once slavery was banned we made an effort to move them to Liberia.

They were computers in the sense they did all the hard work. However once we didn't need them, there was an effort to remove them due to their long term consequences, this didn't happen and we see the issues we have today

>Blacks had a hand in building the USA

No blacks had a hand in destroying it. That includes the niggerization of American culture, destruction of the educational system and butchering the English language.

90% of American pop culture is "Ayyooo bix noodz mufugga" tier of garbage.

My dad is an illegal immigrant. He was refused citizenship into Canada, so he came in through the USA and married my mother here and got her pregnant with me, so he got citizenship.

Because this happened 35 years ago.

Also he's a Frenchman from Normandy, so basically the same as the native population but 400 years late.

The point is that immigrants need to integrate. To do so, they need to come from countries that have fairly similar standards. Standards of education, living, morals, work ethics, etc...

This means immigrants to western countries should come from western countries, and Japan or Korea at a stretch. Once third world countries pull themselves up to the standards of the western world, then they can trade and immigrate as well. Because at that point, they won't want to come here for the higher standards since they'll have the same at home. They'll come for personal reasons. Love or business. Mostly in small numbers.

This.

The issue is that whites were nice and expected others to be as nice.

But we can clearly see that nonwhites hate and envy whites.

Their music is a reflection of their thought process. Most of it is sexualized garbage

Just because you have no deep connection with your land you shouldn't assume the same for others. My ancestors farmed these lands, building ceremonial stone circles here. Most are 5000+ years old. This land is my home.

This is the problem. Your 'bastard' cultures (no offence) have no appreciation for your country. You destroy things, like a virus. No balance. You're now forcing this shit globally because of your huge population seizes and sinking the western civilisation ship.

Oh is it, leaf?

There's a difference between settlers and immigrants you stupid cunt.

>Once third world countries pull themselves up to the standards of the western world,

Not in a million years. Africa and most of the 3rd world is becoming overpopulated and not progressing at all.

You are a retard for believing that blacks can run a 1st world society

Oh this bullshit again. Why don't you at least change up the wording some before you shit out your spam post for the thousandth time on pol.

>Settlers. The USA is a country of settlers. We laater allowed immigration because we needed the bodies. Now, go fuck off with your "nation of immigrants" bullshit.

>you guys
>pol is one person
>redundant threads (see pic)
There appears to be a mild raid. Remember that this sort of obvious propagandizing is spam. Do not reply to spam. Paraphrasing and then reposting the same OP -- which is itself against the rules anyway -- is spam. And for God's sake, get an economic argument more relevant than the stuff that was used to trick us into NAFTA.

I'm not against immigration. White immigration is fine.

I said ONCE they do. If they never do, then they'll never come. If one happens to be able to, then it's fine if they do.

>Maybe they did. But the country has expanded far beyond it's original boundaries and demographics and those "kids" include people of all races.
STFU bitch. I have no fucking problem killing little shitskin babies or their mothers. I want to fucking thousands of you beaner-niggers.

I want to kill some shitskin babies and kill their mothers too.

How fucking stupid are people these days.
>Liberal Spain allowed "immigrants" into Tejas, illegal anglos came in droves. Eventually forced the Spaniards out.
>Ancient (Liberal) Rome allowed conquered "immigrants" to come in as slaves and fuck toys, eventually get sacked by the very "immigrants" they allowed in.
>Ancient Tenochtitlan allows 800 Conquistadors to come in. They rally up "rural retards" aka rural conservative native Americans that were tired of the liberals, they blockaded the city and a ended the Aztec empire.

HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU PEOPLE FORGET THIS HISTORY AND MAKE THE SAME FUCKING MISTAKE

ILLEGAL!!!!

Why should they come? They already overpoulated an enormous continent.

Why should they outnumber us in our homelands and threaten our children with genocide?

Are you retarded? Why should shitskins come here? Fuck you, nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk&index=14&list=RDyCCWB5z1uG0
please go live in the middle east and then tell me you want those people and that culture where my children and sisters live.

Did you miss that she's /ourgirl/ now?

Open your mouth to me in public and I'll shoot you in the belly.

Because any nigger country actually able to reach western world standards will also automatically get similar birth rates. And did you miss the part where I said they wouldn't come in large numbers since they would have the same standards in their country as ours? So unlike now where the brown hordes stream in endlessly in search of our generous gibbs, in this scenario, only very few would want to come.

Do you feel like your country is about to be taken over by British immigrants or American immigrants? Same thing.

Again, I know it's incredibly far fetched that a sub-saharan black majority country will ever be able to reach western world standards. The point of my post was that those standards are what matters most. Not the ethnicity or the skin color of the immigrants.

I work for a social services organization
Even the "tolerant" employees are fed up with the illegal "gimmedats" that make a lifestyle of getting free shit at the expense of everyone else.

Immigration used to mean coming here to work for your shit and not be a general freeloader.

She's got big tits and is only useful for a quick fuck and then dump her back in the alley where she belongs

I'm not.

But we are bringing in fucking trash and thinking we can turn it into gold while making it harder to get good people into the country because we are now in an unspoken immigration cold war with the civilized world to keep our wealthy people from being able to flee our fucked taxation systems too easily.

You don't have enough immigrants in Canada to have an perspective.

Besides that it's the illegal immigrants (those who break laws are criminals and their behavior is ILLEGAL) that I find offensive.

If you immigrate to America by following our laws, then I accept those people as American Citizens.

Pretend someone stole a year's worth of pay from you and then later wanted to buy your car (that you need for your job) from you.

Wouldn't you be a little offended by their behavior?

nice feet wow

She's a fat disgusting porker.

But some of you are into that so... eh.

I want to cum on your feet- meow

idk if its lefty pol or bots.

Leftypol always uses meme flags tho.

>"Your country is literally a country of immigrants"
>born and raised in God's country

SJWs-communist are subversive that's why we've seen this an hour ago.
Don't feed the subverts
Saged.

>Looking for people with "tolerant views"
>Goes to /pol
kys

USA is full of immigrants that invaded N.America and killed most of the people that lived there, go fuck your self

Still mad about 1776

I think nobody is here against immigration in general.
The most here are against immigrants, who are black or muslim, worst case both.
The next worse class are gypsies, and other people who are living on the welfare system.
I wouldn't care if my neighbours would be burgers, it could be the opposite i like at least the based burger mentality a littlie bit, because germans going more cucked. Even other immigrants, other european, despite of eastern, many of them are future welfare users, but if they want to found here a family and integrate, nobody cares about immigrants if it is in moderation. The main culture should always be that one of the settlers and the country.

Why would someone take the time to shop out the dildo in that picture?

Technically that was still the British. Get rekt, scrub.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.