Al Jazeera breaks down some of the most important phrases, terms and numerology that are used by the far right online

>Al Jazeera breaks down some of the most important phrases, terms and numerology that are used by the far right online.

How does it feel to know that Al Jazeera is coming down on you hard, Sup Forums?

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/10/dictionary-understand-171002123412523.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xRJhH
youtube.com/watch?v=gtOYL4cqg2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek

Not even accurate. Begone shill

Sage

OH NO NOT AL BIN ZAMEE AL QUAREDI OR NOT BIN LATZA AL BUNDY

really? now? It's been a couple years they're a bit late

not clicking that shit

screencaps or fuck off

fuck off unless you archive it
>archive.is/xRJhH

>this post in honor of archive bro

>Normie: A pejorative label for a person who is part of mainstream culture. The term is often used to denote people who are not part of the alt-right.
>Normie
>Alt-right

jesus fucking christ they think the "alt-right" uses and coined the phrase "normie"

I love how they got everything wrong.

>Kek: This phrase refers to a fictional god. >However, many alt-rightists and neo-Nazis have used to "Kek" to mean "kill every k*ke".

>Even Al-Jizzera sucking kike Zionist cock now

SHows you who isthe (((real boss))).

No TALMUDVISION

Oh jesus it gets worse:
>Kekistan: This is a fictional country based on the phrase "kek". In some online forums, such as the anonymous posting board Sup Forums, white supremacists say "Kekistan" is an acronym for "kill every k*ke, immediately start the Aryan nation".
they are just making shit up at this point...

>kill every kike
kek
kek
KEK

I don't "feel" anything for shitskins, I shot enough of them in Afghanistan to lose all interest in their opinions.

>In some online forums, such as the anonymous posting board Sup Forums, white supremacists say "Kekistan" is an acronym for "kill every k*ke, immediately start the Aryan nation".
to be honest that sounds like something we would say if someone asked what kekistan meant

Okay wait, but we should actually start using that, it'd put an end to the Kekistani shit.

>Sources: Angry White Men blog, the Southern Poverty Law Center, the Anti-Defamation League.
EVERY

>literally debunking memes

Amazing journalism

>Kekistan:
>This is a fictional country based on the phrase "kek". In some online forums, such as the anonymous posting board Sup Forums, white supremacists say "Kekistan" is an acronym for "kill every k*ke, immediately start the Aryan nation".
>"Kekistan" is an acronym for "kill every k*ke, immediately start the Aryan nation".

Fucking lel.

>fictional god
>mfw

thank you for your service to your country and to the innocent goats of the world, I only wish we could have provided you with a bigger gun

>How does it feel
The opinion of darkies doesn't matter to me, Hanzer...or Germans either

It's from that Family Guy episode where Peter gets plastic surgery to be handsome and joins a beautiful peoples club but he won't take his family; he calls them "normies" as in normal people

>Kekistan
>kill every kike, immediately start the Aryan nation

Fuck thats actually a good one. Lets adopt it

Yeah that's pretty much what I figured, the hint is in the wording
>white supremacists say "kekistan" is an acronym for
Which tends to suggest they didn't actually bother doing any research and lurking - but rather just asked some "white supremacists" dude and he trolled them.

>fictional god
>fictional

BE GONE HERETIC

Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO!!!

Kill every kike amirite 12-pedes? Hale Hortler!

>While most scholars and experts agree that six million Jews were murdered in the Holocaust

Wat? I thought Al Jazeera was better than this.

> 88

Refers to the 88th Irish regiment in the Union, these were the elite soldiers during the Civil War, they turned against Lincoln and Emancipation, they literally refused to allow Negroes to be freed as equals to the Irish, the Irish at this time were the newcomers and releasing the blacks into North meant destroying Irish working class neighborhoods.

>white supremacists say "Kekistan" is an acronym for "kill every k*ke, immediately start the Aryan nation".
holy fukek
this is brilliant

5.56 works fine, though every older guy agreed that we never should've stopped using 7.62.

When I was a boot I thought I was a fucking badass because I bought myself a fairbairn sykes and taped it upside down to my harness, you know, SAS style. I can still remember the mockery I got over that. Even the Brits were laughing at me, called me "Private Doodle." Once I met a bunch of Poles and they made such fucking fun of my mustache that I had to shave it off. They called me Pan Wolodyowski and asked me if I knew how to fight with a saber.

God I miss the corps.

>white supremacists say "Kekistan" is an acronym for "kill every k*ke, immediately start the Aryan nation".

I have literally never heard this

FUCKING

At least its not Katzenberg, Matzenberg, Ratzenberg or Batzenberg

it writes itself

I audibly keked at this

TIME

They got "we was kangs" wrong. Everybody knows it's "kangz"

>I have literally never heard this
that's because no one on 4chinz or 4+4 have ever said it
breddy gud tho

>We Wuz Kangs: A term used to mock the historical achievements of black people.
>historical achievements
>black people

P E A N U T B U T T E R

I remember irl lmaoing the first time I saw that posted. It was meant as meme the same way the OK symbol was. But what's amazing though is that these (((outlets))) condemn the likes of (((Google))) for saying Sup Forums (more specifically Sup Forums) is a "news source", but then they'll use Sup Forums themselves as a "news source". I suppose the double irony is that, unlike the (((media))), if you come on Sup Forums trying to prove something you better have independent sources that can be checked or you'll be disregarded. You know, unlike the (((media))) who "heard from an insider that" or an "anonymous source from X who" etc.
Sad.

Can we filter kek into kill every kike?

>Kekistan

how bad at your job do you have to be in order to be a reporter? Is it a requirement to be wrong?

Journalists have a lower IQ on average than the general public. It's an occupation literally filled with idiots. It's Dunning-Kruger: The Occupation.

'We invented da slamdunk nn sheeit!!!'.

>broke down and read the article
>notice they left out a few
PART AND PARCEL
RELIGION OF PEACE
TRUCK OF PEACE
PIG FUCKING CHILD RAPING PROPHET OF THE DEVIL
or PFCHRPD, pronounced "puff-chir-pud"

what I wanna know is how come Kek is a "fictional" god? wtf is that supposed to mean

female circumcision, breast ironing, selling buckets of human body parts and raping babies to cure aids
also guess they invented AIDS come to think of it

>Kek: This phrase refers to a fictional god. However, many alt-rightists and neo-Nazis have used to "Kek" to mean "kill every k*ke".

if anyone is interested in the etymological origin of kek: it's hoard-speak for "lol" in world of warcraft. now we can see what Hillary Clinton meant when she said "Al-jazeera It's Real News!!" i'd honestly never heard "kill every kike" or "alt-right" until the left coined them.

Full screenshot of article.

>tfw realize Islam is the Return of the Jedi of abrahamic religions
Specifically the remastered version with the really shitty music video in jabba's palace and that that fucking little shit as darth vader's blue ghost

remember back before this cancer when we used to say lel?
I seem to remember that mean "Lynch Every Leftist"

The whole kek and kekistan thing is so fabricated that its fucking hilarious. How do they explain the green lives matter poster with theire definition of kekistan. Fucking Normies.

Hory shit on top of most of it being wrong. Like "kek" having the wrong definition. This shit sounds more autistic than the autists that say this shit daily.

>“Kek” is a translation of the acronym “LOL” (laugh out loud) when reading text written by members of the Horde faction as an Alliance player in the online multiplayer game World of Warcraft (WoW). “Kek” is also associated with the unrelated Turkish snack food Topkek, which is often discussed on the /s4s/ (Shit Sup Forums Says) board on Sup Forums.

topkilleverykike

>Normie: A pejorative label for a person who is part of mainstream culture. The term is often used to denote people who are not part of the alt-right.

Normie is attributed the alt-right now. Elliot Rodger is rolling in his grave

I understand "top" is short for totenkopfverbände because we're stupid and it's hard to spell so we always put the little dot thingys over the wrong letter

Al-Jazeera is Qatari. They're the bitch of Saudi Arabia, and in extension bow to the Jew.

I don't know why that one made me grin like an idiot.

>anonymous
yea there right. we should all be showing dick pics to each other

>Christianity is Empire Strikes Back
Best and best. Seems correct to me

Figuring out memes is like punching jello.

Yeah, all of this is wrong, and anyone who can spare ten minutes in the archive can figure it all out for themselves anyway.
Why does legacy media exist? Oh yeah, to mislead you.

This article is full of luls

>MILK NATIONALISM NOW
MILK NATIONALISM NOW
>MILK NATIONALISM NOW
MILK NATIONALISM NOW
>MILK NATIONALISM NOW
MILK NATIONALISM NOW
>MILK NATIONALISM NOW
MILK NATIONALISM NOW
>MILK NATIONALISM NOW
MILK NATIONALISM NOW
>MILK NATIONALISM NOW
MILK NATIONALISM NOW
>MILK NATIONALISM NOW
MILK NATIONALISM NOW
>MILK NATIONALISM NOW
MILK NATIONALISM NOW
>MILK NATIONALISM NOW
MILK NATIONALISM NOW
>MILK NATIONALISM NOW
MILK NATIONALISM NOW
>MILK NATIONALISM NOW
MILK NATIONALISM NOW

>Kek can mean Kill Every Kike
I see what you're doing there.

the article is suprisingly accurate.

>yfw a handful of people posted that here once or twice and now it's in the MSM

Normie replaced normalfag on Sup Forums around 2012, i never really understood why.

However, many alt-rightists and neo-Nazis have used to "Kek" to mean "kill every k*ke".

i never knew this

>Still claiming evil white goys harassed innocent women for no reason

They're kind of correct about it precluding the rise of the "alt right"

Muslims against Islam!

youtube.com/watch?v=gtOYL4cqg2A

>They unintentionally improved an existing meme
Didn't see that one coming

>kek
>fictional god

so doesn't this prove that every religion has fictional gods?
type of ignorance you would expect from religious cucks.

r9k
that was around top Pepe and wojak as well

Many lulz were had.

6 gorillion electric jews.

>Fictional
Guess this fag does know about trumps curse or he thinks the closet we will get to magic is Harry Potter. There are gods among us and to insult most of them by saying they are fake usually is cursed to be a dead man walking.

>calling the Talmud vision the electric Jew
Cmon al jazeera. Hearty keks throughout though

It's the same way "lel" means "loving every laugh."

Article word count:
52x Right
41x White
27x Alt-right
22x Supremacist
18x Jew
13x Racis...
10x Nazi
8x Race
7x National
6x Semitic
5x Immigration

>Al Jazeera

sandniggers got so much wrong

Kek: This phrase refers to a fictional god. However, many alt-rightists and neo-Nazis have used to "Kek" to mean "kill every k*ke".

I had no idea. I thought it meant laugh.

Can we make our own dictionary for the Liberal Left?

Kraut who like reports have to hit a certain quota of buzzwords in thier article before they are allowed to go home. Thought you already knew.

Seriously. What the fuck?

Can we meme this?

>they fell for kek = kill every kike meme
kek

sandnigger: a pejorative label for African-Americans who frequent the beach at summertime.

Absolutely amazing.

>Kek: This phrase refers to a fictional god. However, many alt-rightists and neo-Nazis have used to "Kek" to mean "kill every k*ke".

this is new

>Kek = Kill Every Kike
>tfw the one time a leftie made you laugh is when they dead serious thought this is what kek meant

WEW KEK

I don't think they fell for it. They're putting it in there to fuck with people. Random people will comment "kek" on facebook or twitter and now readers of this article will think they're saying kill every kike.

That's because they pulled it out of their ass.

>6 Gorillion: While most scholars and experts agree that six million Jews were murdered in the Holocaust, white supremacists and neo-Nazis often use this fictional number - 6 Gorillion - to suggest that the number is exaggerated.

Kek.

>mfw this reclaims Kek for Sup Forums

The normies will stop using it! Praise Kek.

This,

KEK is obviously Orchish for Lol.

I never heard of alt-right = neo-nazis until CNN.

Honest question Sup Forums: How the fuck does the left explain the rise in rape and assault in countries that are the primary recievers of immigrants?

yeah they just made that up

the left doesn't explain things.