Good fucking God this chapter is AWFUL

This chapter, Tsukuda. What the FUCK

Boku no Hero Academia

Other urls found in this thread:

www21.zippyshare.com/v/vmexYu54/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Even while sleeping she is doing that fucking pose
Fuck everything!

In her defense, that fucking pose it's normal for sleeping.

>he doesn't sleep in that pose which is a normal sleeping pose
faggot

WSJD Shokugeki no Souma DDL: www21.zippyshare.com/v/vmexYu54/file.html

So basically what you're telling me is that the exact same shit happened again. Again, these idiot examiners are like "I believe in Azami's perfect cooking, but I'll still cheat because I actually know that's bullshit and you kids can make great food". Again, the villain is portrayed so bloody cartoonishly that I can neither find it intimidating or funny. Again, the heroes say WE'RE GONNA BE THE BEST HERE

You don't say!

Is this what the entire arc is going to be? Since the exams aren't pitting students against one another necessarily and our heroes are just steamrolling the dirtbag tactics. They keep saying, these freshmen are the best. Yes! Keep reinforcing that! Keep eliminating ANY potential tension! What badasses they are! You remember the training camp? Man, that was a fun fucking arc. The breakfast buffet challenge? That was excellent. This shit? This fucking shit? Give me a fucking break.

I honestly can't even believe how stupid and bad this is.

World Trigger

Is it true that the series got downhill after Azami showed up?

There are few things truer on this Earth.

Vizanon you don't read this for the story or characters. You read it only for fanservice. I stopped carring about the story and characters a long time ago. Even forgot their names.

Not really at the instant he showed up more like when he started with his plans (are there even plans?) and how shitty they are processed.

Azami is YHVH now?

Man this is getting really fucking dumb. I mean, funnily dumb since everyone from central seems to be spawns of Lucifer, you can't help but laugh at how nonsensical their aversion for Souma and his crew is. If they really wanted these guys to quit the academy, they would simply tell them to fuck off. They're the head of the whole school, they shouldn't care. I know it would defeat the whole purpose of the manga itself, but you can't deny that this is obviously flawed.

Man, there are better titles for fanservice.

actually, now that I mention it

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary There's just like this endless stream of very obvious flaws in their plans and ways of thinking. Personally, I don't know how to react to most of it

Kimetsu no Yaiba

No it's just showing how adults are corrupt and want to get ahead hiding behind a thin veil. All of them are like Eizan in a sense, except they aren't as skilled as Eizan in either business or cooking.

Notice how Chapelle is the only instructor who opposed the movement. He's basically the only geezer who has confidence in his own worth, though Maru's professor as well as Jun might count as well.

>Man, there are better titles for fanservice.

Not in WSJ besides maybe Yuuna. It's always been a series carried by Tosh.

>Soma and the gang decide to walk out in the middle of a blizzard and die
What now, keikaku master Azami?

Dunno, they seem so preachy I got the impression they honestly think Azami's methods are superior, but then they're underhanded which means they don't actually think that.

I mean, if they were all just greedy scum that'd be one thing.

For the curious, this is a cameo of the leads from Ao no Rettou. Themanga takes place in Sapporo, so it's appropriate.

>but then they're underhanded which means they don't actually think that.
This is what kills me, this just makes Azami look pathetic. It makes all his followers appear to only follow him for the power he offers them and not because they drink his crazy brand of kool-aid. Does Azami even care that no one actually believes in his ideology and it'll likely be forgotten the moment he dies because they'll latch onto the next powerful person?

For another matter, it always seemed obvious to me that Azami doesn't believe his horse shit, he just wants to FORCE it.

He's super honest in his initial appearance and then he's a bullshit fountain during his "I'm the dean now" speech. Thing is, even though I hate Azami, I at least understand that his true motivations aren't just "my way of cooking IS the only way", but rather "it fucking should be, because that senpai I wanted to fuck was ruined by this other way of cooking and I am literally still mad about it".

I mean, that's fucking retarded but at least I can accept it. I can't accept these followers.

>Chapelle is the only instructor who opposed the movement
>Soma's class with Tsukasa was about French cuisine
>previous teacher was dismissed, Chapelle specialized in French cuisine

How late am I in realizing this? Have we seen Chapelle since then?

oh neat, when I saw them my first thoughts were "they look cute, the guy seems like an MC type" so that's now worth a look