i.imgur.com/Xe4DK9q.jpg
>N Hama Oct 8
i.imgur.com/9ETXmn4.jpg
>SE Syria oct 8
i.imgur.com/fUdwezv.jpg
>Raqqa Oct 8
i.imgur.com/e9Wq9dA.jpg

Developments Oct 9
>Unconfirmed: pro-FSA activist in Hasakah says ISIS pulling tanks from fronts with YPG & moving them to Al Busayrah & Al Mayadin to halt SAA
>SAA continues their push to Al-Umar oil fields, liberating another town on the Euphrates today
>HTS seizes 20+ pickup trucks, a T55, and a BMP1 from govt forces during assault on Abu-Dali, captures hundreds of SAA and civs, leaked footage suggest mass execution planned
>Elite 42nd Brigade have been deployed to the Damascus-Golan border
>ISIS reports that it has captured multiple HTS controlled villages in east Hama
>Leader of the Taliban has officially urged his supporters to stop fighting ISIS-K
>HTS allegedly seized town of Armanaz in N. Idlib from Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham
>Govt forces resume counter offensive in west DeZ countryside in attempt to reopen Sukhnah-DeZ highway
>Iran vows to designate US Army as a terrorist group if IRGC is put on a terror list

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-within-55km-us-base-southern-syria-map/
nationstates.net/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-saudi-regime-troops-shredded-houthi-raiders/
asc.uw.edu.pl/
youtu.be/EKNAdEabq9o
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/917524280556089344
globalsecurity.org/military/world/syria/decorations.htm
youtu.be/-Ny0m349g70
theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/02/wikileaks-cables-solzhenitsyn-vladimir-putin
ru.wikisource.org/wiki/Указ_Президента_РФ_от_05.06.2007_№_699
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.009506&lon=40.447454&z=16&m=bs&gz=0;404286789;349989079;236839;123735;0;175
youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU
wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.014498&lon=40.453591&z=15&m=bs&gz=0;404399871;350040931;147628;37963;94842;0;71668;41127;87118;89282;0;196478;12016;238298;85401;227756;154066;135325;176382;85767;248050;94906;259637;61162;245904;43236;174236;51672
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop making this trash you sandniggers

were you here early today?

I'm always here

No

Where are the shitmaps?

He's dead

This place is a mess

I want to marry a cute Syrian girl

Things are getting complicated in Le-Tampf
>Syrian Army within 55km of US base in southern Syria

>Led by the 5th Legion, the Syrian Arab Army has managed to capture more than 20 points near the Jordanian border these last six weeks.

>As a result of these advances, the Syrian Arab Army and their allies have positioned themselves within 55km of the Tanf Military Base, which is currently under the control of the U.S. Coalition.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-within-55km-us-base-southern-syria-map/

Who wants to join the Confederate Army of the Donbass?

A want to marry any girl

I know its a bit late but
JUST

Al mawt li Amerika!

nationstates.net/

We at brit/pol/ taught you not to fuck with us, dont forget it.

soooooooo...any gains or do i go to sleep?

what the hell is this?
Someone tried to paint a swastika?

I prefer Islamic State of Donbass and Lugant

Some nice gains around Al Mayadeen and on the As Sukhnah-DeZ road for SAA

this traitor filled general is a blight on humanity

My spider senses say you're not a Brit.

No not really just a very small substance abuse problem
Had my share of going a bit mental tho, I used to derail every now and then for like 1-2 weeks
>inb4manic depression

I wrote that on the desk at the uni and I study American Studies

cry now

almasdarnews.com/article/video-saudi-regime-troops-shredded-houthi-raiders/

I would tell you that you're making a mistake taking up American Studies, but I'm not the one getting trips here, so I'll just shut up and go to bed. Congrats.

Just think, if you kill yourself you'd never have to see it again.
Just do it

>American studies or American civilization is an interdisciplinary field of scholarship that examines American history, society, and culture.
So i guess your schedule must be pretty empty

>Replying to meme flags

I know but I don't care at the moment. I'm a brainlet anyway

Where do you live maybe some other qts are around?

Look at this. Literally meme studies
asc.uw.edu.pl/

شمال سوريا وعراق اراضي تركيا العظمى

>Today's lesson: "We have the best blacks don't we?"

>open site
>hilldawg slideshow
you're doing this voluntarily?

So, who's fighting ISIS in Idlib? AQ or some more "normal" rebel?

Le based negro studies
I have no clue why you're inflicting yourself that.
What type of work do you think you'll land with this meme diploma?

>What is race and what are its uses?Is there censorship in the U.S.?
>Why a black president and not a woman president?
>Where are the roots of hip hop and why do they go back to the 19th century?
>Why do Americans like movies about extraterrestrials?
>What do Mark Zuckerberg and Benjamin Franklin have in common?
>Why is there no universal health care and no maternity leave in the U.S.?

You do?

>youtu.be/EKNAdEabq9o

Ok user where are you in this vid?
Also you know any of the girls

Nusra/AQ

>Abu Jijo
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/917524280556089344

Oh well, even more popcorn ready then?

May many die, that's all

>hands are covered in blood
>coat is completely clean

English was the only school subject I was good in. I applied to English philology and Roman philology but didn't get in. I'll probably work at McDonald's or something
Nope

This isn't what I want. I want to take the gains with my own hands.

Idk I just pulled out some shopped Confederate flag with Orthodox stuff on it.

Gross.

This vid is from 2016, I started studying this year

I'd Katyń these "people" (tfu) all day long

Good news everyone

>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/917524280556089344
discussing version of the original reminds me of him

Something for identifying medals on uniforms:
globalsecurity.org/military/world/syria/decorations.htm

>cucks in the backround just fucking watch

P O L I S H D E A T H C A M P S

youtu.be/-Ny0m349g70

Holy shit

It's part & parcel, 'innit

innit bruv

would you charge a sperg wielding a kitchen and butcher's knife?

Mayadeen is literally being genocided
Allahu Ackbar
May they all burn now on this Earth and later on in Hell
Tfu

That brings a question, if Mayadeen deserved genocide, what will happen to al-Qaim and Abu Kamal? All "civilians" captured and tortured to death?
I'm looking forward to it

The people here are terrible. Everyone is rich and obnoxious and most of girls are fat, feminist whores

fucking hohol larping as a russian
it's palaiologos insignia retard

>Everyone is rich
>most of girls are fat
Makes one miss the communist era, innit bruv?

Being rich is great. Being fat probably sucks. Being a fat girl definitely sucks fat cocks.
Your call buddy. Can't you just SVBIED the place? Your life would've meant something this way.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

The funniest thing is that they are kids of Polish communists

perhaps you can snap up one of those rich fat chicks to solve the money problem

The dead can't see the gains and shitpost on /sg/

>Narodnaya Volya literature
If you wrote this unironically and never read it, than you should contact your nearest Islamic State embassy and martyr yourself

Super genocide
#holocaustderezzor

>what will happen to al-Qaim and Abu Kamal?

Mayadin.
Looks weird.

That happens here a lot one guy with a knife gets attacked by 10 or so bystanders if they don't have weapons, otherwise he just gets shot or stabbed himself.

Fun fact, in the end, Solzhenitsyn died disappointed by the post soviet Russia.

All my keks

theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/02/wikileaks-cables-solzhenitsyn-vladimir-putin
ru.wikisource.org/wiki/Указ_Президента_РФ_от_05.06.2007_№_699

I imagine tho. Makes me sad as fuck.

westerners are more afraid to die generally speaking
also most are brought up to be anti violence
not gonna happen

Located the water tower and mosque tower:
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.009506&lon=40.447454&z=16&m=bs&gz=0;404286789;349989079;236839;123735;0;175

Aiming younger
Cant blame the Tiger

>le samsims spinoff
git gud nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU

W H Y is there american studies offered in a polish university??
jesus fuck thats a sad day for academia

i mean "american studies"?? why not polish studies? eastern europe studies? balkan studies? any studies even i dont know middle east studies or something like that could prove slightly more useful.
jesus christ thats a bad choice, im literally triggered.
you just HAD to study at a higher institute, you couldnt have found a technical subject like electrician or plumber?

Fresh out of the shower.

These are estimate SAA lines
wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=35.014498&lon=40.453591&z=15&m=bs&gz=0;404399871;350040931;147628;37963;94842;0;71668;41127;87118;89282;0;196478;12016;238298;85401;227756;154066;135325;176382;85767;248050;94906;259637;61162;245904;43236;174236;51672

mm yes, i wouldn't mind being around that encirclement

Don't worry, people who want to live at a certain level do useful stuff instead.

>Makes me sad as fuck.
Just goes to show why many in Russia still appreciate communism and it's values.

What is this?

>i mean "american studies"?? why not polish studies? eastern europe studies? balkan studies? any studies even i dont know middle east studies or something like that could prove slightly more useful.
You can study all of these too but like I said, English is the only thing I'm good in

>Airstrikes targeted towns and cities in eastern #DeirEzzor. Sounds of heav explosions could be heard, despite the current sandstorm.
>current sandstorm

but... WHY

is it too late to switch to some other human studies or history subject?

That painted-on beard gets more silly every month

Doesn't matter. All humanistic subjects are equally useless and you'll end up working in KFC or McDonald's

Any argumentation to counter this point of view would've been pointless. Altough I strongly disagree, but of course it takes time for the masses to adjust to the pace of history.
Ironically enough US is closer to what USSR was than current RF. Hard to say which one is more corrupt, because it's deep state there and oligarchy "here". Oh well. Sołżenicyn rolls in his grave like a 7.62 bullet probably, but keep in mind Putin read all his works and must've understood them, since he awarded him as soon as he took presidential office.

Sad

Pic should be saved as
>last thing a person sees before death

>Saudi minister calls for ‘international coalition’ against Hezbollah
The Saudi Minister of Gulf Affairs, Thamer Al-Sabhan, issued a call on Sunday for an international coalition against Hezbollah.

“U.S. sanctions against the terrorist militia in Lebanon would be good, but the solution is to form a strict international coalition to confront it and those who work with it, in order to achieve regional security and peace,” the minister tweeted, as quoted by Naharnet.

Sabhan has been a vocal critic of the Lebanese organization, often attacking Hezbollah when discussing regional affairs.

Hezbollah has not responded to the Saudi minister’s tweets.
>tfw ur a ziowahhabi and can't handle the hezbo hezboing

News about T2 and Suknah area fucked tommorow? Probably.

Sukhnah is clear and i think it's focused around Mayadin

Highway is not properly secured and it's still vulnerable to raids. What's more, IS won't retreat out of the forming Kocioł to avoid intense work of RuAF. Only reasonable course of action is Shhada on SAA positions on the highway.

theres one thing you can do if you are shit at everything you can join the police or the army.