Mob Psycho 100

Does this look like the face of a cum dumpster?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/y50rashi/status/757553524200779778
youtube.com/watch?v=BjvWZXJwyuM
youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is he so hot?

Yes

This episode was fucking great. Damn.

What would 100% Courage look like in this style?

Do not sexualize Mob

It just gets better. Anger is actually one of the least impressive explosions because it's so predictable. I hope we get to see Gratitude 100% animated.

I wish Mob had more contempt in his voice, an almost deranged face, and a visual psychic wave instead of just the wind. Rest of the episode was great though.

Mob loves milk

Literally same except with bishounen eyes and sparkly rainbow backround.
Courage and Anger always looked like two sides of the same coin for me.

they did a good job at this part

L E W D

man if he's already shiny now, how shiny would he be at courage

Get a clue.

100% mob is handsome

twitter.com/y50rashi/status/757553524200779778

空気を読め

The doujins are writing themselves.

I hope.

What the fuck did you just say you little...

What if Mob's psychic powers are multitudes of colors because it's how he releases all his different emotions? And the other psychics only portray one color?

Jesus.

He knows the proper way to eat a burger.

I dont know why you guys were so hyped about that part. It was never that amazing nor important. I think you are reading way too much into something that was never there in the first place.

>I dont know why you guys were so hyped about that part.
It looked cool and it was pretty unsettling, that's why.

To think it will only pick up from now with no stops is quite exciting.

>Get a clue
I don't know why, but that felt like a stab in the heart, like, I could feel the pain. Maybe it's because I was kind of hoping that Tsubomi would say something nice, and instead she says that.

Really well done episode, intense, atmospheric and enjoyable.

Poor Mob, though.

Clearly that wasn't milk. It was semen.

Mob's suffering has only begun.

How far do you guys think they'll take it with the Teru fight? Do you think they'll adapt all of it, including the choking and Teru panicking thinking he killed Mob?

Ritsu arc is going to be 3 episodes long so aside from the last episode of that arc it's gonna be pretty slowly paced

I assume they're gonna toss in some Reigen and Mob adventures considering Mob doesn't really do anything up until the end of the arc

>I don't know why, but that felt like a stab in the heart, like, I could feel the pain.
Because we all had that happen to us.

>twitter.com/y50rashi/status/757553524200779778
I tried

Now I really want to see Courage animated.
Bones better deliver that second cour.

>No Tatsumaki cameo

BTFO
T
F
O

The panel is cool but people are really going overboard with it.

We had a Puri Puri cameo, which is infinitely better.

Definitely disappointed at how they handled the "I did not laugh" part and the parts leading up to 100%.

While it's not like they had to emulate the manga 100% they needed to keep the building tension going, which "I did not laugh" as a scene was supposed to accomplish because it was supposed to be a sudden and jarring change in Mob's usual demeanor that would have stopped the laughing scene dead in its tracks.

They didn't even put in Mob's "MAKE ME" in properly to establish that shit was going to go down soon and that Mob was pretty close to losing it.

I'm actually super disappointed, how could the director make such a mis-step.

I kind of like that in the show, Mob stays completely, utterly emotionless, until his explosion. Makes more sense for the character. In the panel, he's definitely showing a vague form of disgust and anger, but in the show, he's just the same as usual.

Bones doing a great job with Mob.
Also next episode is the masterplan one.
Time for best president

Also Saitama as MobDonald mascot

>Does this look like the face of a cum dumpster?
Y-yeah.
Shut up! Mob was made for cuddling and bullying not that the latter is any good. Reigen on the otherhand

A mandible like that lets you do many things.

I guess so.

Jesus Christ, you people, the adaption is different from the manga: get over it.
Any manga would kill to be adapted this well and with so much love put into it.

I honestly think the director is not suited for this anime, he has made many changes that are not suited for ONE's original style(both in art and writing) and based on the interviews, he was thinking of adding even more changes

When is Mogami arc even gonna occur during second cour

Isn't there nowhere near enough episodes to fill the time between the start and end (not counting how many episodes Mogami arc will take) of the cour? But then Reigen/Mob splitting arc and the Super 5 arc would take way too long to finish the rest

No user, there's still Teru arc which will probably last about two episodes.
Big cleanup comes after that.

oh shit you are right , i get that mixed up

I agree. This show has a ton of love poured into it, and I don't mind that it's not a 1 to 1. These fucking differences are so subtle you really have to be set on not enjoying the experience to notice them.

2 Episodes not 3, Mob will fight him already in episode 5, Episode title has onimusha in it. 3 Episodes would be stretching it too much.

Underwhelming

best girl

Just watched the episode, they did a really good job on it. The fight was fucking amazing, and loved how they showed the % going up.

It's clearly better in the manga because you can see that he is angry. he looks like sad in the anime when he said the i did not laugh line which doesn't make any sense at all.

>Jesus Christ, you people, the adaption is different from the manga: get over it.
It's actually really faithfull.

I don't care if it's faithfull or not, i just want the tension.

Waiting for episode 3.

Excellent

Here you go senpai.

BODY IMPROVEMENT FIGHT ON FIGHT ON FIGHT ON

I love the shit out of ONE's works and I go into shit expecting to love it but that said I'm entitled to an opinion that isn't 11/10 every episode and this is from someone that thought the first two episodes improved on the manga.

The fact is regardless of whether or not the panel in question had to be replicated the director straight up skipped out on a lot of the tension and building up towards 100% in the scene that the manga had so the impact was much less.

Because it's the first time Mob shows an emotion, and it's the first hint something is wrong with him

The thing that's baffling to me is the people who're complaining about poor direction. I don't get how you can complain about poor direction when the tension that was during the build up scene was so immense, but at the same time, you could really empathize with Mob and you could subconsciously figure out what was leading up to that explosion, being a storm of emotions that Mob couldn't control.

It's a real shame that people are so busy looking for stupid details when the bigger picture was done perfectly

I'd change top left with maybe. That frame feels kind of low detail compared to the rest of them, although it is very creative so idk.

What are you talking about, apart from that "i did not.." part everything was superior. Read the manga and then comapre, holy shit you guys have such bad memory. That scene was nothing and i reread it a few days ago. You are just reading way too much into a stupid scene that had no impact in either medium.

Where was Puri?

>that right bottom
Shit didn't catch that one, nice.

i don't think these people understand what direction is

it's an adaptation, not a 1 for 1 manga anime like a lot of the garbage bones does.

>that "OW"

Is Mob autistic?

Lightbulb Tome was really cute, I agree.
The hardest part isn't finding the pictures but selecting the 9 that end up on the pic.

Mob a cute! A CUTE!

Lucky that you are not the director then cause for now the Anime is the superior version of Mob psycho. You dont know what you are talking about if you rate a director by those criterias. So much cinematography and all you care about is the "i did not" scene. How can you talk so much shit out of your ass, is incredible

is he right?
youtube.com/watch?v=BjvWZXJwyuM

He clearly is capable of displaying emotions, and definitely experiences them, but he just keeps them bottled up, to the point of exploding, so no, he's not autistic, he's just deeply troubled.

I had to replay that moment a few times because it was adorable

He was not even angry at that point, more like confused and annoyed. The get a clue part is what got him and made him mad. You dont get manga nor the anime yet you talk as if you do.

it is much better animated than OPM

yeah mob's emotional development is just stunted because he's a child isolated by what makes him special so he has no other way to relate to the children around him growing up

I like the show but that bit shows a very deep misunderstanding of the appeal of the manga scene

The ONE drawing looks more like a stylish anime frame than the actual anime frame, that's depressing as fuck

It's not important, but it was a good panel. Just a small missed opportunity, but honestly doesn't change anything. It would just slightly set the mood for his emotions starting to crack (he would normally never do something like release that psychic wave, but his emotions were finally getting pushed).

Still a great episode, wouldn't bring down my rating just because of that.

They have no idea. They dont notice the good parts and focus only the first bad part that they can latch on. KInda like the news.

It was obviously an important scene if you know anything about the manga format and story wise it was important because its the first time that Mob shows any sort real emotion and was supposed to lead into his mounting anger and showing that for the first time he's not willing to go with the flow.

Seriously don't accuse people of reading too much into shit just because they refuse to claim every episode to be god tier.

Nobody is saying the episode was shit and you're allowed to like it as much as you do, but in that same respect other people are allowed to think that they fucked up a particular scene.

>He was not even angry at that poin

Yet the image from the manga shows anger. Asymmetrical eyes shows he is pissed.

Yea it is way better animated for now or quite similar. Episode 4 was were OPM dropped in Quality so we will see. In style and direction tho? It blows OPM outta the park.

>show absolutely nails every aspect of mob, adding a ton of things to smoothly transition it into motion.

>cinematography, choice of shots, dialogue pacing and beats, etc. are all fantastic

>1 panel isn't edgy enough

>director has no idea what he's doing, fundamentally misunderstands the appeal of mob

holy SHIT

You have a great point but the use of "edgy" kind of kills it honestly.

It doesnt change anything and the people that notice it are the ones who have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. They didnt even notice how amazing the fuking direction is yet they got so hung up on a single fucking panel haha. Naw They are just stupid. Cant take them serious.

Anyone has the staff list of the episode 02 and episode 03?

They could have made the "I did not laugh" part resemble the manga panel more; but it didn't detract from anything. Besides that the episode was fucking amazing. The whole lead up with the %meter going up, that beep when it hits 100% was satisfying as fuck too.

Shit was tense as fuck, also angry Mob looked fucking amazing, hot damn.

Yeah, I really don't get it either.

You are reading too much into it they didnt cut it out they changed the tone. What the fuck is wrong you all. Cray people. One panel is not adapted as they wanted it to be and they procced to call the adaption not so good. Some entitled kids you guys are.

Well put. Not every panel can be perfect, and besides, the Dimple fight is one of the weakest parts of the series anyway - not that it's bad, but when compared to the shit that happens later, it's not nearly as exciting and intense. I'm definitely more interested in how Teru is adapted.

LOL Cult Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U

If the only major complain people here have is that the "I did not laugh" scene looked meh compared to the manga, then it goes to show how well adapted this anime really is. I thought everything else besides those 2 seconds were great.

Who is best girl, Tome or Mezato?

Amazing right? i didnt think Mob fans were of that stupid kind like damn.

Nobody's saying the episode was bad in fact it was amazing, they're just disappointed because their favorite page was not as good as it could've been

Everyone is fucking chimping out about one panel and not noticing the rest of it.

Is the show popular with the japs? I'm worrying.

I never said the director fundamentally misunderstands the appeal and I've not seen others say that one moment proves the show is garbage. I just think the storyboarder fucked up in adapting that particular panel.

It stands out specifically BECAUSE so many of the drawings capture the stylistic appeal of ONE's art but that one missed the point both narrative context AND pure out-of-context aesthetic appeal. It's a more interesting and unique drawing instead of being a "normal on-model Mob" and story-wise it was meant to show his emotion seeping through.

If anyone was ever dismissive of the show because of it they're a faggot but I think it's worth discussing because anime fans in genreal don't think about visual storytelling enough and it's good that the fanbase notices things like this instead of just thinking "the anime is more solidly drawn and thus always looks better than the manga".

I love this guy's excitement, you could tell he fucking loves this show, great stuff

In terms of animation quality, you could argue that OPM might have better spots in some episodes than in Mob (though not many) but in terms of visual aesthetic, Mob is incredibly unique, vibrant and memorable. It's incredible how many moments in each episode have these weird angles, unique visual effects (like glass paintings), or are just genuinely interesting to look at.

I mean, all you have to do is look at the 3x3s of each episode to just realize how exciting it is

Most people complaining have no idea how crude the manga looked and how much Bones added to this adaption. Read the manga chapters again or show them someone and they will laugh at you for thinking the anime is not superior. Anyone who disagrees was reading way too much into the manga, Like the dimple arc was the weakest of the whole series.

Not enough smiles in this thread.