Danganronpa 3

Unf edition

Contrarian FF apologists not allowed, thank you

What's his fucking problem?

Clinical edginess

>edition
Fuck off.

Why isn't Naegi shooting truth bullets at Munakata? Did he forget to surf in his brain first?

YES edition

Because it's not a game anymore :^)

But it clearly is.

GOZUUU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Gozu dead
What's the point watching anymore? Someone better step up now that the "likable character" spot is vacant

edition free here

Why does Yu Narukami want to kill Naegi so much?

no one is even discussing the ep in there

>edition free
>Junko edition

Did you even try to scroll down?

I think what he was trying to say was that hope Munakata has been leading with while Makoto was fighting Junko is not the same Makoto found and not the same this post-apocalyptic world needs to break through despair.

However, imagine people following Makoto's example and rising up and fighting and shit without any endgame in mind. They would just get killed, because Makoto's pay off happened only because Junko guaranteed it.

SUSPECT LIST

>SUPER SUSPICIOUS
old man roshi
wheel chair
fedora

>MAYBE
ryota
blacksmith
boxer

>NO CHANCE
candy girl
pharmacist
persona 3 MC

>ULTIMATE NO CHANCE
kirigiri
donut

>LITERALLY WHO GIVES A FUCK
weedman

>ULTIMATE PLOT TWIST
naegi-kun
chisa
rules are misleading (traitor changes, person who awakes is actually told to kill themselves)

>yeah you were locked in a school with people that you became friends with for 2 years and had to watch them all brutally murder each other for the sake of some twisted bitch's despair fetish BUT MY DESPAIR WAS MORE THAN YOURS FUCK YOU ;_;

What the fuck is this faggot's problem?

I think candy girl is pretty fucking suspicious.

Usually people who had done something are quick to shift blame on anyone else. And she has blacksmith on short leash.

>Gozu is dead
Fucking cunts! Also, Seiko having braces was pretty cute.

He's P4MC but super edgy.

Yeah too bad the FF kind of sucked massive amounts of dick at catching the UDs, and having the whole world watch you kill your allies and friends in the name of """"""""""""hope"""""""""""" assuredly primes them to fall into despair

He's just an insecure faggot who can't handle his waifu dying

We never saw what the new time limit was on the bracelets
It was never said that the time limit would be consistent
Naegi will survive when they both pass out from the sleeping injection
And for some dumb fucking reason, Naegi will be moved to another location away from Munakata

Why is Aoi so sexy? Thankfully she's here to distract me, with her tits, from this awful writing.

So, are we going to ignore the fact that during the sleep mode 2 guys have been killed and were found hanged?

She's as good as dead dead.

>tfw an ugly little manlet is trying to tell you how to run your shit when he failed to completely defeat Junko yet still defending despairs while people are dying because of despairs actions

So is the killer's rule to suspend the people they attack in midair?

>therefore decide to kill manlet for no reason
persona 4 mc is a fucking asshole

You know who else had a thing for suspending bodies in the air?

What if it's Asahina did it?

I never understood why there was a guy running around pretending to be amerifat Byakuya in 2

>No reason

>What'd you do with the Ultimate Despairs Naegi
>I gave them a virtual resort vacation before they attempted to resurrect Junko and kill each other
>Then I left them unsupervised on an island with all of their comrades' corpses and sophisticated mind-wiping tech

>What can possibly goo wrong :^)

Reminder that:
DR0 heavily implies that Izuru hated Junko since the beginning, and that she tried to set him up as the killer, and he probably killed no one

Izuru did nothing wrong

He is a traitor who gave confidential tech out.

In a fucked up verse like DR that's enough to get you killed

Izuru uploaded her just to fuck her shit up and humiliate her, he actually never tried to resurrect her

Are they even going to bother solving the mysteries of who killed these people? All they have been doing is bickering against each other.

Personafag is literally tracing that katana out of his ass.

How is this possible?

Brown = safe

SHSL needless violence

If only Akane wasn't so fit.

>you will never be this comfy chilling after sex with your fluffy girlfriend in a killing game environment

Sakura was not safe

Who the hell is 'her' that fedora is going to see?
Is it Hotwheels? Is it because he's going to try and take out who he thinks is the traitor? Like if secretly he approved of Munataka's methods, but just had a different target in mind.

>best girl Sakura
>not brown

Cause "???" was born without an identity and chose to impersonate others to become an existing being.
"???" thought he can fulfill that by becoming someone who's special even among the ultimates, someone who's existence is super special.

Can we finally adress the elephant in the room?

Who was the girl he wanted to meet up with?
Junko? Chisa?

I'm going to keep watching to see Seiko kill the two shittiest characters and how Munakata inevitably dies

Best new girl

That last line having the whole "If only this was a class trial" thing makes me think we're about to see exactly this.

If he actually starts doing the shit he does during the trials in this anime, AOTY

Kirigiri :>) or maybe gekkogahara. or maybe this is a death seeking statement admitting his love for Chisa

hot wheels, probably

Why does he dress up as a guy from Trigun?

>Yu is still angry there was no lovers option for Kanji so he's taking it out on Naegi

I'm sticking firm with the theory that Munakata cuts off a hand.

All those belt makes him look like a rejected FF characters

It retracts.

She's almost killed him a few times with that candy bullshit.

Hotwheels.

Her braces are cute.

I'd believe it.

>tfw kirigiri is fucking hot

>cuts off his hand with the bracelet
Sasuga

That would be the smart thing to do, if rather rash and dangerous.

But then again, he probably won't do anything that can be called smart until at least halfway through the killing game.

Would you a Naegi

>She's almost killed him a few times with that candy bullshit.
It's weird how he didn't tell her already about his NG if they really trust each other.

>implying Makoto wan't become fully a robot in V3

Don't even talk to me or my MC ever again

It makes him extremely suspicious in my opinion. He also said something weird when he said he would never betray her, I forget how he phrased it.

His or Naegi's?

>MY DESPAIR IS GREATER THAN YOURS!

>Munakata wants to kill Naegi because he thinks he's the traitor and working for Despair, alright, good motive, cool, Super Hope Man
>Naegi does something crazy that proves beyond doubt that he's not the traitor
>Munakata now wants to kill Naegi just because he's afraid some bullshit out of anyone's control will happen later because of Naegi making everyone happy and hopeful and confident
>Also, totally okay with Juzo killing Kirigiri and Asahina
>Also, Juzo going to kill Kirigiri and Asahina
>Ryota is the only one who gives a fuck that ALL OF THIS IS BEING BROADCAST WORLDWIDE

Alright, fucking fine. I don't know what DR3 wants me to feel about Future Foundation, but they just keep going to further and further retarded extremes. Fuck all of them.

>His embarrassed face
yes

>the only smart character that want to actually solve the case and save people

>the sexiest figure of a mature well developed woman

If she's not the literally best girl in Danganronpa then i don't want to live on this planet with your wierd taste,

>yfw Persona cuts Naegi's left hand

im just gonna use the ambiguity of the situation to say either. or both.

Naegi is like more cuter and sexier version of Ash Ketchum

It's just so stupid. How did they ever run this organization.

He probably doesn't trust her. Also, seems like Seiko and candy girl's backstory have to do with blacksmith and a relationship between Seiko and him.

ShadowMC go home.

>cuts off Makoto's hand
>"Now you know true despair!"
I can see him doing it.

Gozu and Bandai were brown, retard

>Makoto:"You could at least cut my hand with a bracelet"

brown girl with titties
sakura is disqualified as a girl

if he cuts off Naegi's hand, that's another parallel to Komaeda

meant to add,
Komaeda's was for the sake of depair, but Naegi's would be for the sake of hope

How can he survive the injury? people died for much less in Danganronpa.

Well, yeah. Didn't they also want to dispose of the remnants and this situation occured because Naegi wanted to save, oh fuck.

Look:
I feel like Naegi is being a set-up by someone.
He and 5 others overcame Junko.
Then they joined the FF.
Hope Cultivation Program occurs, the survivors go against the FF.
Instead of killing the remnants, they want rehabilitate them.
Now, Naegi was supposed to be "put to trial" and now this killing occurs.
Any chance someone could have predicted this string of events?
It's as if this is the stage set up all along to dispose of the FF to me, and Naegi was used for it to get to the event.

Then, after cutting hand, he'll force Naegi to run, so he's killed by poison and then, he'll stab him with katana to make sure he's dead, right?

Great Gozu is dead but we got shitty characters like Munakata and his edgy sidekick still alive.

I'm salty.

>tfw people are more pissed about gonzu then they were about donut slut.
THE ZETSUBO IS REAL.

Where the fuck is Togami?

All anyone has to do is punch her in the tit and shes dead.

Never forget

People were p pissed about donut

Isn't that first rule od Danganronpa? Likable characters get disposed of as soon as possible.

I mean, he's not really that intimidated by you, so clearly you're not tall enough for this manlet.

He's chilling with Komaru and Toko

>Great Brozu dies
>oh no :(
>5 minutes pass
>I guess we're soulmates now :)
Ok

Nagito survived multiple wounds on legs, slice through arm and stabbed hand and was still going like nothing happened. Naegi will have enough time to make a impromptu tourniquet.

This. Although I think it's hilarious how everyone freaked out and then this episode.

Guys, guys.

Can we appreciate this picture for a second?

The Future Foundation is fucking DUMB. I'm honestly really disappointed with their portrayal in the show so far. Someone get the SDR2 cast off the island and let them run it with Naegi instead.

>Naegi gets hand cut off
>Gets a cool metal hand in the epilogue
>show ends with Naegi fist bumping Kirigiri, bumping his metallic hand with her burnt hand
>"Cripple Bump!"

I can't see anyone dying for less? Mostly head trauma. Obviously the hand would kill him eventually, but as long as they stop the bleeding, he's good for maybe a day and a half.

>Gozu died
>In a sealed room
>No one asking how the fuck that happened
Where the fuck is Kirigiri when you need her.

People were in despair over donut. Gozu was a bro and now we despair over his loss.

I wanna know who the fuck set that knife shit up.