Why don't American blacks like Christopher Columbus?

Why don't American blacks like Christopher Columbus?

Because this country has been pretty fucking mean to them.

They don't like anything. They're a bunch of miserable losers, even their multimillionaires act the same.

reparations from spain when?

Because they blame everyone else for there own self inflicted problems

Are you saying they would be better off in Africa?

I know we would be better of if they were in Africa but the blacks would all be starving and naked right now if it wasnt for slavery.

They're free to go back to Africa any time, and have been for over a hundred years

Christopher columbus was a fucking based italian conqueror

Native americans were low-IQ savages painting in caves and doing moon dances.

I like how a lot of liberals don't celebrate Columbus Day but will ironically call it Leif Erikson Day which is double ironic because the Vikings we're more brutal in conquest and whiter than Columbus.

Niggers just don't like white people. Don't look any deeper into it.

fuck off faggot I would've destroyed columbus at everything with my superior IQ

Because when Columbus came to the Americas he found black native American tribes and enslaved them, and gave them smallpox and alcoholism.

If it wasn't for Christopher Columbus niggers would still be starving in Africa

Because they will never be satisfied and will always complain

>Because when Columbus came to the Americas he found black native American tribes and enslaved them, and gave them smallpox and alcoholism.

>black
>native american

you wut

Why don't niggers EVER complain about the Portuguese??? It's like they just don't know that Portugal did 10x the damage to them than anyone else

The indians lost the war, no participation awards sorry x

Columbus literally created the word colonization
Spanish name for columbus is Cristobal Colón

But this happened to these guys’ ancestors so why should the blacks complain about something that happened in the past?

They're just niggers and they complain about whatever their handlers tell them to.

Shoo Jew shoo

Oh no Ebonee Davis doesn't respect me, how will I ever go on?
God forbid I might also lose the respect of Trayshawn Damarcus.

Also the Belgians who terrorized the Congo and did far worse than any slave owners in the US.
Are you seeing the pattern here? They don't have thoughts or opinions of their own, they just go wherever the race baiting media points them.

Most niggers don't even know what Portugal is

Boo hoo

idk senpai my morning was pretty good

>strengthened their blood line by being with them
>gave them civilisation
>gave them work
>fought a war to free them
>educated them
>gave them technology
>pretty ducking mean
Kill yourself

Because they are retards who have no grasp on history outside of the things everyone knows. They make no effort to try to understand history. Ask a nigger to find portugal on a map and see what happens.

>be the wealthiest and most educated black people in the world
>still act like niggers
really flims the flam

Columbus put events into motion that would eventually lead to Africans losing their Kang status. That's why.

>WE
>WUZ
>NATIVE AMERICANS

Because they want to blame everyone but themselves for their problems. Very few have an ability to be introspective. The only black role model I can think of that had this trait was Bill Cosby, of all people.

Serious question here, and this is fucking infuriating to me; why do blacks stay in this country if they hate our history and culture so much? Would they really rather just complain instead of going home to their people that they claim to be so proud of?

WELFARE
E
L
F
A
R
E

tfw. you will never colonize the new world and bleach the daugther of the indian chieftain

This makes me want to celebrate Columbus Day even more, tbqh.

because they are animals that should be in chains, what fucking retards let them free ?

No one gave a shit about Columbus Day until nogs started pretending to be offended by it for attention. Before Indigenous Peoples Day, Columbus Day would come and go completely unnoticed if you weren't watching the mail or headed to a bank.

If you're not so far down in the weeds you can't see the bigger picture, this entire action is a lot of protracted effort for a negative net yield. Indigenous Peoples Day is needlessly belligerent signaling and at this point, signaling these politics is the equivalent of voluntarily singling yourself out for the round up. If you're a curious leftist investigating the enemy, heed these words: Hit the gas, nigga. GTKRWN. We want this shit.

Drink more, tanto

To understand black behavior, you need only observe white behavior and ask 'what would the opposite look like?' Tight belt and pants covering undergarments? Loose belt and boxers showing. Silencing cell phones and not talking during a film? Make pointless calls and shout at the screen. Care about your children and provide them a better life than you had? Abuse and abandon your kids while only caring about yourself. You can go all day like this.

>I can't understand satire

American education

Sure America has been racist and in some ways African Americans have been treated very poorly, but in a matter of perspective struggling in America is far better than what most would experience if they lived in Africa. For all the bitching and complaining minorities do you bet that none of them would take a free plane ticket back to wherever the fuck their ancestors were from.

Why doesn't someone would Paddock places like those
>the way she just fucking drops the niglet
I laughed

This

That's the story of humanity. Hell, that's the story of nature.

prove him wrong.... oh wait you can't because you live in a mud hut 3rd world shithole you absolute monstrous faggot shitskin

They know they'd rather be "oppressed" than try to survive in Africa. No gibs in Africa.

It's basically "I made that/WE WUZ KANGZ" mentality applied to oppression. Blacks are so lame that they even need to appropriate conquest of Amerindians and turn it into a Black issue.

The child isn't even an afterthought

They were told not to by their handlers. That's it, I promise a vast majority of these people, white or black, can't give a coherent reason why they are so upset.

>Be white man
>Sail to some shit stain country
>Find some ape people
>Take them back with you to America
>Teach them how to be civilized through hard labor and some beatings
>Get called racist for teaching someone how to behave normal and not like the savage animal they were born as

DESU niggers would still be ape people if it wasn't for whitey, they're literally retarded if they think western civilization didn't help them evolve from the primates they were while living in africa.

Thank us later you tiny brained blackies

Someone please tell this bitch about Israel.

This. Niggers just like to complain.

To them it's all the same. Belgian, Italian, Portuguese, and English, to them it's "da white peepo, dey wuz bad and mean, dey hafta give us stuff!".

They can go to africa if this country is that bad, who is stopping them?

>Discovering land thats already occupied

If I discover my neighbor's house, can I force them to teach me thanksgiving?

French is Cristophe Colomb

They might miss out on all the gibs.

You are drastically overestimating their rationalization skills.

Because the "discovery" of america has taken away their prospects of rotting away in some african shithole, having rape as a common negotiation tactic, bit of cannibalism...
Wo'd evenwant a life without that?

Yeah, life would be so much better for them if they had been left in Africa.

I am beginning to understand the nigger holding child thing. I guess i would be looking for a living breathing human shield too if I were a nigger.

It feels more recent. While that is true, they are american niggers and slavery was abolished later in the USA. Plus there are more books and movies about it and they don't know what a Portugal is.

I celebrate Leif Erickson day

Colombus is a hero in my household you FUCKING moolie!

>

>you wut

>wuz redmane

Why is life this bad in Africa?

Why do they have guns?

They certainly didn't invent them themselves.

>Paddock
Comp'em

>REEEEE MUH INDIANS
>inb4 whitey genocided the indians

TOO BAD Columbus/Portuguese/Conquistadors WERENT WHITE!!

Ps: Happy Leif Erickson day!

The only thing niggers like is gangs crime and watermelon

>Why is life this bad in Africa?
Lots of africans there.
>Why do they have guns?
They bought them. Upgraded the spears. They always have been violent.
>They certainly didn't invent them themselves.
Neither did they invent the wheel.

A bad decolonization plan which allowed for huge political tension down in Africa which led to tons of violence.

Because niggers like to feel oppressed by everyone

>They get affirmative action for no reason
>They get preferential treatment by the jews that run MSM
>Normal fags see them as dindus that can do no wrong
>People riot when niggers get shot by cops even though the nigger was doing some sketchy shit beforehand
>"b-but they're mean to me!!!!!"

kek

He's white. That's all it takes

ding ding ding

don't intellectualize them