Thirty is the new twent-...roasties BTFO

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7079641/Women-lose-90-per-cent-of-eggs-by-30.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6YIz9jZPzvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No replys

Archive your links, but saved to add to the collection nonetheless.

Man that's some scarry shit although. I would say the majority of women I grew up with at least as of college were talking about having kids in their mid to late 30's

isn't that common sense?

u want to give us a recap I aint clicking on their revenue bait

Not really, most women I know from college are planning on having kids in their late 30's-early 40's...I'm a guy planning on doing that and even I think it's rolling the dice a bit but dying alone isn't as depressing when you're a guy: i.e. dude who runs by the beach with a dog and sleeps with college girls in his 40's vs woman who stays in with 9 cats in her 40's

90% of healthy eggs gone by 30

for a man this is irrelevant, you can always date a 20 something years old, and you can have children at any age.

I would absolutely marry a woman in her late 20s
She'd just better be on board with kids in the next ~2 years or we might run into some trouble

If you're rich: nobody gives a shit if you have a 6 pack in your 60's

We need to make school work oriented instead of wasting time with general education. It's wasting away reproductive years.

You really want to rush into kids with a roastie on the clock, or would you like to actually date a woman have some fun being selfish for a few years and then settle down with children? Kind of seems to me like you wouldn't 100% know she was into you or into the increasingly small time frame with which to get knocked up

>if you're rich
i wouldn't even go that far, if you can live comfortably , are ripped and dont care too much for ethics you can go for it.

Was actually thinking just this: even if you go without taking time off, have no debt, and get right into a dream career out of undergrad (lol, good luck as your bachelors is basically equivilant to your hs diploma 30 years ago) your what? 22 years of institutionalized education? Great lets start dating and making babies within the next 3 years tops!

Yep. Didn’t stabilize until my wife and I were 32. Oh well. Guess my kid will be an autist.

"roasties on the clock" and virgins pushing 30 may as well be different species
I would NEVER be mean to a girl like that btw

We can afford having kids later because of our ever increasing life expectancy

At least he will take after his father.

Indeed. But I rather be in my fifties when my kid hits 20 than in my 60's. Your joints will still limit you the older you get. And there's always a chance of cancer/als/parkinson or some other fantastic disease to fuck you up.

Don't fall for that (((lie))) living longer has no affect on the ideal age for healthy offspring

I can meem 2 friendo :^)
Fuck off

Blizarian is a fucking manlet. What's he go, about 5'4"?

Well shit user, what else do you expect? They want to ride the cock carousel for 20 years.

Men are capable of it, so yes, do it. I'm doing the same nigger.

>mfw suicides among 30+ women have skyrocketed

Damn user, this.

stop posting this sandnigger faggot

wait so i can creampie older chicks and they will never get pregnant?

try harder, faggot.

Manlet fucking 10s while you're fucking 5s.

wat

This always worried me. But the problem is that unless you go into a trade early on and work long hours to support both your wife and kids then there is no way for you to have children before 30 unless you want them to live like shit.
I would like to find a girl and spend a few years with her and get married by the time I'm 24. Then have a few kids by 28. But if I want to save myself, I would probably have to join the military to pay for college, then go to college for 4 years...or maybe even 8 to get my masters since bachelors are becoming more useless...maybe I want to make big money so I can really make my family happy and go to med school or law school. But by the time any of this shit is done I'll be in the early 30's.
If only I was lucky enough to find someone and get contacts from them.

then why this
youtube.com/watch?v=6YIz9jZPzvo

Manlet confirmed.

Or if they do the child will be weaker/ dumber so easier to Spartan off of a cliff

I'm 30 dude and if I could go back I would have done a skilled trade instead of college. College is fucking pointless unless you're willing to stick it out through your masters (another 50 grand on average and still not guaranteed to find you work) or you are in STEM

>go to college for a 5 year combined degree
>get sick in my fourth year
>progressively gets worse until I have to drop out after repeatedly being urged to by my doctor
>I'm ~$40k in debt and can't afford to finish my degree and I have serious health issues

worst part is that if something goes wrong and you don't end up with your degree you're fucked
nobody cares about the actual experience you got while there, or what you learned. They care about the stupid piece of paper.

Women aren't logical creatures. Their feelings are more real to them than biology.

My sister got married at age 24. They were dating 4 years before. Later that year she and her husband were both employed full time working at a spa. This was during the recession. Were we live the spa business was growing during despite it. Left the job after buying a house and starting her at home spa business. Husband joined her full time a year later. Both work at home. Decided to have her first kid at 32. At 35 says she has MS. (still don't fully trust her)

She is being nice while also trying to brow beat me into raising/spending time with her son. This is the same sister that has been a bitch to me for my entire life except in rare instances and when she wanted something/was poor aka low status.

Same woman that is into every fad diet and trending workout routine. Took 2 vacations a year. Bought a new car. Buys new kitchen everything. Renovates new how with top of the line fridge and oven. Collects DVDS? Has every gaming system but rarely plays them. Has totes worth of shoes worn once maybe. Has 4 cats, 5 total. self cleaning letter box.

My face when she tells me to take days off work at my slave wage job to see the baby the far side of the city. Wants me to rearrange my life for her son's benefit. Be 30 when she had the kid. Been red pilled so hard at my 25 birthday thanks to "Man Woman myth", Tom Lieky and Karen Strong and Yuri Bezmenov. Was skipping work in a half heart hope in getting fired. This would be enough for me to quite my heavy drinking and have my day stop yelling at me for not getting a better job by committing suicide.

MFW is she had a kid while I was 22 and she was 25. I would have helped taken care of the child as my own. Know now that if that happen it probably make up for my social awkwardness and I would spent my all my 20's being lonely. Knowing a GF would motivate the fuck out me to work harder like it had in the past. Was literally trying to get in navy so i could be a husband and father.

Now I make 3D butts. :)

That's been going through my head too. Right now I'm mid 30s, have a stable career, good income, and a house that I'm paying down as fast as possible. But thanks to the Obama economy, I spent most of my 20s underemployed and/or not in a stable enough position in life to entertain the notion of a wife and kids.

Now I'm more or less MGTOW because what's the point? Most women around between the ages of 25 and 35 are or are well on their way to being either dead-end single mothers, crazy old cat ladies, or 400 pound blue haired SJWs.

I'm not really sure what the lower age limit is before it starts getting creepy, but even then, I don't really care for the thought of my kid being born with health problems due to my age or that I might be around 60 before my kid graduates from college...assuming western civilization even lasts that long.

Lol fucking 10 s and running away from gunfire like a scared little girl. You what’s worse then Dan Bilz. Beta male cucks that idolize him. Kys faggot

My great grandfather fathered 15 children after the age of 30, was crazy as fuck and could never hold a job because he was an asshole and wouldn't take shit from anyone
He was not a good person, but he was something of a local legend
I've had people in my family tell me that I'm the most like him of all his descendants, make of that what you will