Why is the Monogatari series among the best shows ever made?

Why is the Monogatari series among the best shows ever made?

Because you're 14

Because you have watched less than 10 anime

Weak competition.

Because you have shitty taste.

I thought only Bake had some dignity to it. The rest is trash. Cliches taken to the extreme, useless plotlines, extreme fanservice and the author having literally no professionalism or respect for his characters.

This is the updated one.

Don't post in here until you watch 1000 anime

Why is bat the most popular? She's so ugly.

I want to watch the rest after Bake since I enjoyed it but it feels like the fanservice is cranked up even higher and I just can't take it

Plus I did not like how aroused I was at the idea of having a girlfriend who would imprison you for your own safety.

I'll see you guys after another 400 series.

Because it's one of the most satisfying attempts at world-building in animation, with a huge cast of interesting and well-developed characters, a brilliant, meandering but well-thought out story, beautiful post-modern designs, thought-provoking dialogues and more philosophical depth you'll find in any other anime. In short, it's a modern masterpiece.

I've seen this picture 100 times and no one ever explaining what the fuck I'm looking at

Because the author wrote characters instead of anime tropes and he's actually good at it.

Also because OP is a false flagging faggot

SHAFT made very little profit this fiscal year even with 2 bakeshit seasons, both selling over 20k. The report pretty much confirms Aniplex takes all the profit from Bake.

Because after TTGL we collectively agreed that anime would never come close to those heights so we allowed our standards to drop in order to continue enjoying the series

There's little to zero fanservice in this series though

writing is pretty fun, direction makes things more interesting, it's okay

Are you baiting?

wut

so the 5.8k is shaft's profit? is that 6m yen?

That's in million yen, last year was 5 million, this year(april2015-march2016) was 22 million.

why do lips always look so shit in anime

I doubt it. It's pretty well known the anime industry as a whole is always flirting with bankruptcy.

>22m yen = $207,890
>6m yen - $56,697

FUCK

Are you comparing these Harambe lips to the girls in Monogatari and saying they look equal bad? If so, you are wrong.

Most smaller studios make no profit at all, they're always in the red and need to keep a steady stream of projects coming in to pay old debts and get new loans. The fact that SHAFT makes profit at all is already impressive.

Basically the big producers and publishers take virtually all the money and profit from projects leaving most studios with only flat sum contract pay and dirt poor underpaid staff and reliant on being worked to death with bullshit contracts and demands just to stay in business. People that went into the industry looking to follow dreams of making anime like the kind they loved in their childhood got scammed hard. Really it's hard to justify the current way the industry is run as anything other than a scam and a joke. They're lucky this system even works at all thanks to whale fans.

Literally the only upside to this is that the studio assumes virtually zero risk in a project and gets paid the same regardless of whether a show flops or not, though this also sucks for the fan because it gives the studio no incentive to put any particular care or effort into their work. It's a really soulless industry once you find out how it actually works

What about KyoAni?

This really doesn't sound that different from any other segment of the entertainment industry.

I don't understand business. Isn't shaft just like a subsidiary of Aniplex like A-1?

I feel the same
is it worth getting back on this ride if I don't really want fap material?

No. I'd rather a helpless, whiny faggot like you didn't come to any future threads.

You sound triggered.

Because Hanekawa was produced by it.

There are anime and better than that, everyone has his own taste

Can't wait for the next Madoka vs. YYY shitposting war now.

I think hes reacting more for the fact that you are missing out on a great series just cause youre allergic to seeing a few girls in their panties

Isn't YYY S2 having to use welfare dollars?

I don't mind fanservice but from my perspective it felt like there was more of it than substance which is what made me drop it.

I just want to say that while this MIGHT be the case, you're retarded to think that you could come to this conclusion just by looking at their net profits.
Wew.

>what is reinvesting
>what is shifting profit over to different years
>what is loss carryforward

They'll get bought out by Aniplex once Evergarden crashes and burns.

Its not. The fanservice that the series has gives it a great comedy touch I'd say.

No, they're just on their speed dial. Koufuku Graffiti is a Kadokawa product, and 3gatsu is funded by NHK.

if monogatari is so great why can I only pick between commeme and crunchyshit?

What If I actually watch it for the plot and don't give a shit about fanservice

It's easily the best harem/light fanservice show but hardly among the best shows ever made.

Because you are a tastless fag.

If by don't give a fuck, you mean you won't get sand in your vagina when there is some, it's still a great series.

because you have good taste user.
fuck naysayers, kyoanusfags and other "m-m-muh legend of the galactic heroes"

kaan sen misin

Are Kizumonogarari BDs out yet?

In 1 day in Japan

Its the thinking mans anime

Tooth brushing