Now that Russia is confirmed to shill here

Say hi to Russia

Hi Russia!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAIewz1zgOQ
archive.fo/lNBNS
opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't know Sup Forums was a google platform you fucking braindead nigger.

Pretty sure Sup Forums is cucked by the Kremlin on a daily basis and they eat that shit up.

Russia pays for ads on social media. Oh my. This is somehow news? I have advertised events on Facebook too. Did I influence the election illegally?

What makes you think American intelligence is any better? The CIA waged psychological warfare on American citizens during Project MKULTRA, which was much worse than anything the GRU/KGB did to us.

translation:
google sold adds to shady political fringe groups like they always do

>Uncovers
>Public knowledge that you decided just now to bitch about

I'm sorry, is there some magical law forbidding Russians from doing ads?

So they're openly admitting treason? Lmao

Pindoses are fucking idiots, but in all seriousness we can't let them get the Szechuan sauce.

Still waiting on the check, Putin.

Yeah, they are here 24/7 monitoring our shitposting and influencing american elections. You leftists are ridiculous.

I've never actually heard anybody pretend this was an issue, but I'm so fucking ready to show them Obama going on French national television and telling them who to vote for if they do.

> not saying what the ads said
> not saying because they were all pro hillary

I didn't know buying ads was collusion now? What the fuck is wrong with you fucking Jews, this is why the shoah is upon you. You can't even admit now at teh end that you were the ones tampering with the election.

Nah, American law is written by bastards running those corps, they'll be fine.

Says the fucking swede

Russian shills do operate on this board but it's completely unrelated to buying ads. It's more like they are just useful idiots parroting official propaganda.

Is it a crime to buy ads?

Can anyone give me an example of an ad that influenced the election?

It looked something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=LAIewz1zgOQ

I don't see your point.

Why don't they show the ads? This would be a done deal if they showed the ads that were payed for.

>obama: "Britain will be at the back of the lien if Brexit happens
>obama: "Vote for Macron or else."
>google: "Muh foreign influence!"
Spare me your righteous indignation jewgle!

All major powers spy, shill, and meddle with each others shit. Especially since the Internet exists. The US even does it to its own people. But forget about that... >muh Russia

Russian paid trolls have been all over Sup Forums since at least 2015..

USA shills Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and etc with Radio Free Europe/ Radio Liberty.

Read somewhere that Russia has apparently blocked our shitty rotten lugenpresse (cnn) from airing there. Glad they're finally wising up!

Because they are black lives matter ads paid for by dems like last time

archive.fo/lNBNS
>The batch of more than 3,000 Russian-bought ads that Facebook is preparing to turn over to Congress shows a deep understanding of social divides in American society, with some ads promoting African American rights groups, including Black Lives Matter, and others suggesting that these same groups pose a rising political threat, say people familiar with the covert influence campaign.

How is this any different than the propaganda shitlibs spread through the MSM

everything is propaganda

Anyone find it funny anytime dems and jews corruption comes up they try to change the discussion to russia

Were these ads bought by the Russian government, or just a Russian?

>uncovers
this is so fucking stupid
YOUTUBE AND GMAIL ARE YOUR FUCKING PLATFORMS, YOU LITERAL RETARD SONS OF BITCHES, YOU'RE THE ONES WHO SOLD THEM TO THEM AND THEY'RE PROBABLY JUST LIKE "BUY DRINK, IS GOOD" AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
god, i hate the world

>Russians brought ads
>how fucking dare they
>literally act of war

ITT shills

Let me get this straight. USA financing kike coup in Ukraine is alright, but Russia buying some ads is literally a crime against humanity?

no you haven't dumb fuck shut the fuck up

Hi Mueller!

Most russians in pol are actually self-hating cucks, it's mostly foreigners who are useful idiots.

Can't say anything about self-hatred but they are more hostile when engaging a conversion than burgers. Maybe because most of them come here from 2ch.hk but who knows.

You are not the one asking questions, Goyim
BTFO

Can someone tell me how many ads has soros bought across all platforms?

Russian shills are real but they are competent as sharia blue or ctr

>Racism
>Russia

Hmm...

I thought I had VPN on, damn!

So basically the only Russian propaganda that ever existed was stuff approved by the Democrats.

Russian bought ADS. WTF government do your JOB. We have SANCTIONS on them REMEMBER?????????? Uh no because despite the constant media attention, you people are USELESS

free market, faggots :^)
t. literal paid shill

OH MY GOD MUH RUSSIANS
Y-you guys know that we are no longer a communist country, right? What the fuck is up with all this shit?
What's wrong with buying ads? I'm fucking sure it was some Russian Jew who bought them since most Russians are dumb as fuck anyway to think about shit like this, including me.

You're so obviously shills. I'm not even anti Russia but your efforts are so obvious it's actually kinda sad.

shut up cuckhole lmbo

More likely everyone with a Russian IP whoever bought ads on google is where they're getting their numbers from. Google does not have the resources to differentiate between something purchased buy a government and a private individual.

opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997

one true post

>all these retards think Russia would not invest in online shilling
why wouldn't they?

Pro-BLM ads. gg user.