Britbongs is this true?

Are you even more cucked than your media let's on? I mean, it's named BBC 4 cryin' out loud.

lol brit press is ultra kiked.

Owen is a marxist troll, but he's right.

The BBC is impartial, but the DM, Sky is not.

Murdoch is a first class cunt.

Ask any Tory what they think of the BBC and they will says its the mouthpiece of the far left, ask a lefty, they will argue its right wing propoganda.

>read title
>ok he's right
>read subtitle

Shut up cunt, the biggest kike in the media is Murdoch and hes a bogan like you

Also the Guardian talking about impartiality is LOL

>owen jones
>mfw

>BBC
>impartial

Lmao.

>'B-but both sides say it's biased so it's neutral!

The right doesn't like the BBC because it constantly pushes an agenda and forces you to pay for it. The left (rarely) doesn't like the BBC because they have one Brexiteer on a panel with 5 Remainers.

Owen is a luvvie who lives in the Westminster/London bubble, hes hasnt a fucking clue about the people he preaches to support - the working class, even though he's from Yorkshire.

They are establishment, part of the deep state.

We all know it, but its OK, I dont mind when they make 1st class Doco's

I do hate being fined for not paying my TV licence, getting sick of it now, that's 4 times ive been done @£1k a go.

>Owen Jones
This idiot couldn't even have a discussion with someone that had a different view point without storming out of the studio. But yeah he's sort of stating the fucking obvious there

The BBC are' impartial', but their political and business correspondents are not.

how much shit does Laura Kuenssberg get from Owen Jones and his lot?

The left wing is so anti British and Anti West they are literally bedfellows with terror groups now.

>Kuenssberg
She went full remain shill during BREXIT

>Laura Kuenssberg
Didn't she have to hire a bodyguard or something because she didn't praise corybn enough?

He has partial Jewish ancestry. His father and grandfather were literal Marxists. Do the math.

Yeah they fucking hate her,I dont know why, I think becuase she is Jewish and the Lefties are in bed with Palestine/Muslims becuase half their core voters are Muslims.

All Muslim strongholds vote Labour, thats why London is virtually all Labour.

Why can't Brit Nationalists find at least partial alliance with Labour due to united opposition of Jewly as well as (((Tories)))

I wouldn't trust that cunt, if he told me it was raining, even if it was pissing down, I'd have to check. He is a sniveling little wanker. Who's natural place is with his head thrust down a public toilet.

Just like Chris Hedges. The bougie leftists are no longer satisfied with what corporate neoliberalism got them over the last century. Now they're looking to save face by pretending to be anything but stool pigeons for the elite.

Fortunately nobody buys the act and their nigger pets will savagely murder them if white nationalism fails to take off. win-win

British media is so ''Right wing'' they fired Man from BBC for being White Male haha give me a break. If anything people should be outrages by the media bias

Daily Mail: tabloid for little Britainers, appeals to nativism and whines about scroungers
The Sun: see above
Express: see above
Spectator: decent mag, does not advocate open borders
Daily Telegraph: Torygraph, neoliberal, but not open border shills
The Times: mainly no borders neoliberal shills
Financial Times: no borders neoliberal shills
BBC: just look at the name, no borders shills
Daily Mirror: Guardian light, no borders shills
The Guardian: middle class leftists, for people who eat quinoa and read Chomsky, no borders shills
The Independent: UK's Buzzfeed, no borders shills

Most of the UK press advocates for open borders and fag marriage(and all that comes with it). If anything, the predominant narrative of the press is socially and economically liberal, which means the far right sees the press as left-wing and the far left sees the press as right-wing.

These labels are meaningless. Today, the right is nativist and the left is globalist. This is a reversal of the norm from just 20 years ago.

They used to all the nationalists in the north used to vote labour but they aren't so hot on the new communist leader that labour has found itself

Same website?

Pro Brexit anti Israel Corbyn sure is hell of a better then Tony Blair can ever be

>wake up
>see that Owen Jones is still alive

>actually having a country with state run media
These people are so fucking brainwashed

What kind of ''journalism'' is that?

BAHAHAHAHA.

This Corbynist cunt could not be more wrong. Most media in the UK is left wing and supports PC culture, when the population is actually more right-leaning. Example: All opinion TV shows from the BBC are staunchly anti-Brexit, when there were one and a half MILLION more people who voted leave than remain.

The BBC aren't impartial. Just because a few communist nutters think it's conservative (they think Trotsky is right wing ffs) that doesn't brush aside the structural left wing bias of the organisation.

Something like 70% of the people who work there read the Guardian whereas a laughable percentage of actual Brits do

>Catcalling ever
I mean maybe I've just not noticed it, but on my 28 years on this planet I have never witnessed a woman being catcalled. Where the fuck is this happening on such a regular basis?