How can a show so bad have great artwork?

how can a show so bad have great artwork?

pleb alert
ding ding ding
pleb alert

What's so bad about it?

>great music
>above-average direction
>great production design and animation

Yeah, some of the episodes are weak and Meow and QT are fucking trash characters but it is hard to classify it as bad by any means.

it's not bad, you just have shit taste

Getting tired of the recent space dandy bait.

I can understand someone not finding it funny, to be fair, because humor is an extremely subjective thing.

But even if the comedy is not your thing, I don't think it deserves to be called "bad".

I guess that's subjective too but many people just call it bad because they want to "keep normies out" (despite Sup Forums being descended from a Something Awful subforum where Naruto was and still is discussed on a regular basis)

Fuck off back to your generals then.

How can a thread so bad be about Space Dandy?

The band episode alone justifies a good score for the entire show

What do generals have to do with calling out this shitty thread for what it is?

>What's so bad about it?
It aired on toonami therefore we have to hate it.

Space Dandy is good. It's a solid 6 or 7 out of 10.

It's top 3 2014 with Shirobako and Ping Pong

>2014
You shut up right now

Space Dandy would have been a novel OVA or something but it just got old and unfunny fast.

I don't care if something airs on Toonami if it's good but it literally felt designed to appeal to normies and get them into anime with meme-spouting characters and LE BOOBIES

Still remember it having good episodes like that Wacky Races one and the little girl.

do people hate this show because they were expecting Bebop 2.0?

I only recently realized that there was a second disk to the OST and downloaded it. Shit, the music for this was REALLY good.
>mfw Dandy's Fly

People hate it because of Toonami, Sup Forums and other subculture wars.

SD is too good for Sup Forums and the queers who dwell here

Episodic, episodes were hit or miss, more miss than hit.

>we
Lurk more, newfag.

Nobody gives a shit about Space Dandy anymore because there's no new content for it.
There is no hatred and no loving. It's simply indifference.
Falseflagging as a hater in an attempt to generate interest still won't make more people watch it, because no new things to watch = boring-ass threads with abso-fucking-lutely nothing to talk. Or worse, circlejerks where old stale copypasta and dated memes are reposted over and over again to keep the thread alive.

More effort put into one than the other.

>nobody cares about Space Dandy, which is why its rabid, ardent fans are falseflagging as haters!
If everybody is indifferent about Space Dandy, why would anybody bother falseflagging as "haters" in the first place? That doesn't make any sense.

By my count I figure 13 good episodes and 13 mediocre or bad ones.

>bad

Space Dandy is one of my favorites, it's not bad in the slightest. I hate this Sup Forums meme.