I am in an open relationship, how much of a degenerate am i?

I am in an open relationship, how much of a degenerate am i?

>Allowing self to be a cuck
A huge one

Consider yourself lucky. I've been trying to get my girlfriend to date other men for a while.

First off congratulations you've made a huge mistake. It's unhealthy but not uncommon if you are young. Hopefully you'll look back at the emotional pain that this brings you and learn from it.

Depends. If you're not emotionally invested, don't support her financially, don't show her to family and friends and simply use her for sex, it's not that bad.

>Flag
My sides.

I am fucking my ex every now and then and I broke up with her over a year ago. Not sure if that's considered an open relationship.

It's the other way actually, sha already has an "emotional bf", i just fuck her on the side and we watch movies from time to time

You're a cuck, you're letting the woman you care about and possibly love go out and fuck other guys because you don't have what it takes to be her exclusive partner. These types of things will give you trust issues with future women. Open relationships never last, they end in gut wrenching tragedy. Just leave you idiot, go find a normal woman and give them a reason to stay faithful to you.

>Sup Forums - Relationship Advice

I don't care that much about her, she dropped college and is a vegan

But she's qt

I was fucking with some chick 9 months ago and we're together now. It's good to start fucking before getting in relationship, it helps to know if it's worth it on the other side, in the bed

Very degenerate. Can’t let your dick boss you around. Also she’s probably fucking 37 dudes you don’t know about. Have fun clipping your infested dick off once you get super AIDS from a pack of sub Saharan tribesmen.

>"Hey guys! Going on my first date tonight with a cutie I met at work. So do I explain to her that Nazis were actually the good guys, the holocaust never happened (but should have), and we need to fight to preserve the white race by fucking like animals up front on the first date or maybe try not to seem too eager and save it for the third? "

You are worse than even the feminazis for enabling this shit
Remove yourself

>premartial sex
>laying with another man's woman
>allowing your woman to lay with another man

Qui.

You're a fucking idiot haha.

You know how easy it is for a bitch to get drilled?

Have fun living with insecurity until the remainder of your cucked relationship.

I didn't plan on having kids anyway

how my dick taste OP

Your a cuck

>mentioning relationshits on Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE normalfag get out

you're oven worthy. reign your bitch in or dump that hoe.

wew lad