New Hidden Vegas video, Jason Aldean Busted! caught giving actors thier Cue!

at 12 sec in this vid, Jason Aldean, pauses and says "pick it back up just a little bit" this warns the crisis actors the drill is about to go live, and they split.
youtube.com/watch?v=pIgSoIppOMo

busted!

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ty55r
twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432
youtube.com/watch?v=JxOBPplhJrA
youtube.com/watch?v=gsKeCvmaEzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IX49685JePk
savingcountrymusic.com/scathing-jason-aldean-concert-review-censored/
youtube.com/watch?v=W1GZzucDMlQ
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B01KdAngOeLvTFdhNDJfckNfaTQ?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=y2fR7tr1e24
youtube.com/watch?v=muiHkkbPpdU
youtube.com/watch?v=gdSK_nA5Ygc
tmz.com/2017/10/07/jason-aldean-dana-white-ufc-216-snl/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6r01pDThIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

horry shit, save this video! while you still can.

they start running long before the first shots!!!!

viral alet!

shitttttt

Bump

its only a matter of time till its taken down.
checked my favorites list, all the best youtube vids were deleted today per youtube's bullying policy(ban on truth), this can get uploaded to liveleak if necessary. tfw too lazy with the find of a century!

at 12 sec in this vid, Jason Aldean, pauses and says "pick it back up just a little bit" this warns the crisis actors the drill is about to go live, and they split.

busted!

horry shit, save this video! while you still can.

they start running long before the first shots!!!!

viral alet!

are those single shots fired at the beginning?! confirm this for me anons

some user had a theory

Most of the vids I've seen you can hear 2 single shots before the auto fire starts

He was trying to hit some fuel tanks, but they didn't explode, so he went full auto

wow. just wow.
they are clearly being warned. this has been edited out of other "official videos", since it doesn't fit the narrative that the crowd wasnt aware what was coming, clearly the crowd took thier cue, so many where in on it!
interesting and highly suspicious
that all of the videos, we have been provided with up to now, had these crucial moments, where he stops the music and restarts again, giving them thier cue to run before the gunshots removed, so as to hide the hoax.

crisis actors filling crowd confirmed

How do you become a crisis actor? I want to be a crisis actor.

dallus goldbug is a discredit by association shill. ignore
I just gave you proof of a hoax, we don't need faceblind autism.
carry on lads!

He was clearly talking about the music, considering they immediately started playing.

try to get into PR, reality TV, make an IMDB profile, join cults, the list goes on

Being a crisis actor seems like it might not be worth the pay with them using real bullets and all

seem like people walking out after 1st encore.
hear two shots. probably this some people hear them. start to move.

Just rehosted it.

streamable.com/ty55r

ALSO WHILE YOURE HERE WATCH THIS VIDEO TILL THE END A WOMAN CALLS THIS BULLSHIt. twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432

they were already running long before the shots fired. this break in the show provided the cue fro the actors to run, since their is no reason to run if the musician stops the show for a random break , clearly.

no evidence in that even though there were 20thousand cameras, seem legit...

Haha this isn't true none of it adds up. I fell for it too. I feel like a fool.

more like runnning

Go to bed little one, past your bed time

you can fool some of the people all of the time(democrats), all of the people some of the time(the way I was this time last monday with this elaborate ruse), and none of the people all of the time(where we are at now seeing the truth, Sup Forums is destine to make this video viral, for the truth and for glory to the chans).

go to sleep, you are getting very sleepy, thank for the shilling, this has been one helluva Sup Forums ride.
truth is a hell of drug!

the font in this image is fucking unacceptable. totally illegible bullshit do better OP

i know, tell the gov and soros and the rest of these bastards to stop staging this nonsense and making it so easy to spot,

Fuck off dallas, you literal schizo retard.

OP is a shill trying to lead you down a rabbit hole. The reality is Paddock was test firing a couple of single shots as a test because it was windy that day and some of those single shots whizzed by the crowd so they obviously got scared and ran off. They probably thought it was a gang shooting or something.

Anyways this thread is retarded and I reported it, see you in /bant/ you faggot mother fucker.

the shills are finding the video!
get it while you can, actors running long before shots fired, and ain't half time baby!

" Jackson Finlay
Jackson Finlay
12 minutes ago
I have met one of the girls who was shot at this concert"

its not a rabbit hole, its them running before the shots were fired,
in fact, Jason starts up the concert after they run like idiots, going on cue to early lol!

youtube.com/watch?v=JxOBPplhJrA

dude in your vid looks like a tran

Yes, the government employs hundreds of crisis actors who all manage to keep their mouth shut by never telling anyone about the false flags events the government perpetually orchestrates.

BAKA.

ever heard of a blm protest
ever hear of astroturf
ever known anything about politics?

Oh look, another "everything is a conspiracy" thread. can we just let all this investigative larping just die!? Do you redditards really think youre going to crack the case. There are progessionals working on it, no one needs you schizo faggots. Stop shitting up the board!

youtube.com/watch?v=IX49685JePk
I hope you know that in mass shooting drills, they practice on simulated social media where shills are sent out from the drill to insist that the drill is real, to argue with simulated doubters/conspiracy theorists etc.
In the event of a drill gone live, which has happened several times , the drill participants take to social media, as well as contracted out PR agencies and insist that the drill is not a drill. this is to protect the families of the victims, since the drill is supposed to be real since it cohencidentally went live. This is why during training, they practice establishing a social media presence which insist the drill is not a drill.
soros has the ability to put thousands of fake protestors anywhere any time for an anti-gun protest or blm protest, therefore this is a drill gone live, made up of an innner ring of the injured witness types who are trusted to talk to the media like Corrine Lomas, who was a Dr. Phil hack and now plays a conspiracy theorist white trash witness.
"Morgan Starnes, 23, social media manager for a Vegas PR firm and recent graduate of the University of Oregon, was enjoying the concert with a friend that night. Here, she recounts her terrifying experience to correspondent Adrienne Gaffney."
Here is your typical example of the crisis actors that filled this Sunday night concert
She works for a PR firm, PR is the definition of propaganda.
The number of these media hoaxes has increased dramatically since the 2012, Smith Mundt Modernization Act, which altered the original act to allow foreign propaganda, to now be used on domestic audiences, in other words its legal to hire Crowds on Demand, and crisis actors and lie to the public, and because of non disclosure agreements, its illegal to talk!
22,000 people and 100's of professional cameras and not one bit of footage of anybody being shot - seems legit.....

*professionals
Phuck foneposting

Is there anything more delusional or pathetic than the false flag faggots who claim everyone is an "actor?" It's one thing to think there's more to what happened, but this is on a completely different level of pathetic, autistic delusion.

You literally have autism. What kind of mental state does someone have to be in to make these delusional images? I honestly can't tell if this is ironic shitposting or not anymore, am I just being rused?

welcome to alt media,
like Aldean
"triggered the crowd", youve become triggered and found that this is not your aldean fanboy forum, or an alex jones "diet woke" session

Scathing Jason Aldean Concert Review Censored

savingcountrymusic.com/scathing-jason-aldean-concert-review-censored/

Finally it was time for the headliner, Jason Aldean, whose show was a lot like watching a two hour beer commercial, and I don’t think his fans are unaware of that. You don’t listen to and enjoy Aldean’s music, you take it. It’s a mindless dopamine rush as precise in it’s effects as methamphetamine, and the not-so-subliminal marketing strategy deployed on the audience is as sophisticated as that of a presidential campaign. He struts around the stage with his prop guitar like a rockstar android wiggling his ass in a manner so contrived it makes Madonna look like Miles Davis in comparison. Aldean uses the “Margaritaville” market approach, tailored for the Buckwild generation. His empire is sponsored by Under Armour and Southern Comfort and there’s talk of a new redneck themed restaurant venture called Fly Over Steaks, where patrons are served and sweared at by waiters dressed as the cast of the television show Duck Dynasty (fingers crossed for an Inner Harbor location). "

that review got the author fired

this tho

false flag is conspiracy bullshit, its called a hoax even a 5th grader can see, now watch the video again and ask yourself why does the herd start the stampede long before the shots? they jumped the gun on their cue, were stuck with the crisis actors we have, not the ones we need

You can hear a shot at 10 seconds tho... Before he says anything.

No motherfucking way Jason Aldean would be in on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=W1GZzucDMlQ

he's a government shill called dallus goldbug, forged in the controlled opposition movment trying to imbed itself in the sandy hook truth movement which came from 911 truth, just like alex jone's he himself doesn't buy into his own PR.
trump got the biggest psyop because he is the biggest best president in history. Obama CIA could barely buy off a bumfuck town in Connecticut, trump got Vegas baby!

>progressionals
that Freudian slip, fucking kek

hi, reddit.

You are fucking delusional if you think they had 20,000 crisis actors trick the entire nation, and there are no leaks of any kind

Were these the very first shots? I doubt it. Most ppl by this time had heard something while the band was at full volume seconds before this footage starts, I think.

Yeah, pretty obvious. Why would a bunch of these actors be behind the stage and synchronized like that?.. Really makes you think.

Youtube can ban bullying all they want, this is already viral. I saw a guy offering BOUNTIES on the heads of crisis actors in a youtube comment thread. That's how you deal with these types. You think they would come forward out of guilt once they saw the end result of their participation, but obviously the non-disclosure agreement stops that. So, now, it's DEAD OR ALIVE.

yes but he already abuptly stoppeed the concert, and the herd was in motion. gettyup crisis clowns, this is gun control stampede bout to happen heayah!
my sides

i literally know SGT aaron stalker personally whose actions were covered by the washingtonpost, his girlfriends mom is currently still in the hospital and certainly did happen yet i still have to sit here and read 40 threads a day accusing thousands of people of all simultaneously being crisis actors

but he's 6'1"

kek'd

MK Ultra is most prevalent in the entertainment industry. That goy has probably been sodomized and hooked in mind control triggers since he was a baby.

Hahahaha. Fucking classic you are going to get so many fools to believe this.

Why was the sound from the first "shots" completely different from the others? Why would the whole crowd immediately start running? They would first assume it's some hick or something shooting into the air, or something going down far from them. Huge crowds of people don't just split the second they hear a couple bangs.
Even if people got hit, do you seriously think the whole crowd would immediately vacate the premises?

I saw this entire video days ago. 3 loud shots are fired before he says “let’s back it up a little bit”. This isn’t anything new. More disinformation.

SAGE

your arguement is literally why these Smith Mundt psyops keep happening, its if 911 was a really boxcutter job(it wasn't, but i digress)
22,000 people and 100's of professional cameras and not one bit of footage of anybody being shot - seems legit.....

Retard argument
The entire audience does not have to be crisis bitches for it to work.
>59 died
Not that I have an opinion on how real or fake it was. Because I dont.

Every other video has extra gunshots in it. It's amazing almost like soneone removed them from this one video.

That videos starts on the second wave of shots goyim

They initially thought it was fireworks

>Really makes you think.
I hope this one at least gets saved onto liveleak, youtube deleted a lot of good ones today, that have people says "they're not real gunshots" etc.

Do you use Reynolds or store brand foil? Maybe you get a kick out of proving how ignorant most of /pol is. Keep up the good work, so funny.

Where is the video with all the videos angles synchronized? There you would be able to tell. And if they thought it was fireworks, why are they running like a herd of synchronized sheep? Baaaaaahh...

You can spot these fakes and liars by their logical fallacies since most are mentally deranged.

Wow it really is too bad it wasnt on sometging better than a phone video. The skeptics are going to talk about how terrible the proof is and hpw easy it wpuld be to remove a few gun shits from the audio. Saddly only true redpilled, will beleive that it was a hoax. So sad the woke will be looked at like losers.

What the fuck...?

If you can raise an army of mercenaries to kill and die for money, why is it impossible to raise an army of protestors who will merely shill and lie for money?

pretend we already discussed, hmm, no one else remembers it, show the earlier posted vid,(spoiler: you cant)
this vid just emeged today, that why its going viral, since it betrays the offiicial narrative, since the concert goers start their astroturf herd in motion before the shots.

no he stopped the concert once the shots began. you can see that in every video by the way, this video gives you what happened just before the other videos, giving the viewer the true sequence of events, the actors moved before the shots and their cue, and like a tentative cow herd they readied themselves for their cue too early?

Hitchcock always said actors are just like a bunch of cattle- just tell them where to stand.

UPLOADED MY HUGE COLLECTION OF VEGAS VIDEOS AND PICTURES FROM ALL ANGLES!
MOST HAVE BEEN DELETED! MORE PROOF THIS WAS A COMPLETE HOAX!

Google Drive Link: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B01KdAngOeLvTFdhNDJfckNfaTQ?usp=sharing

Uploading videos to a private youtube account and will be back with the link....

you should stop hating on the hard work of these people, they put alot into this hoax, and to hear you discount thier work, just cause you can't move up from shilling, to the well paid CNN tier crisis actor level.

youtube.com/watch?v=y2fR7tr1e24

No they don't, here's the full video you stupid retard. There's 3 test shots and then full bursts.

youtube.com/watch?v=muiHkkbPpdU

no need to believe all the evidence is there,
shills are paid to be blind, there is something to be gained from knowing truth, since truth is good, for instance, plato said good is good for its own sake, so we must pursue truth for its own sake,
lets not forget how much more hilarious and interesting the truth is, which is why this website exists, the lies of the MSM brought us here to laugh at them youtube.com/watch?v=gdSK_nA5Ygc

HOLY SHIT

This article now makes sense!!!

tmz.com/2017/10/07/jason-aldean-dana-white-ufc-216-snl/

RUNDOWN:

>james aldean was invited by UFC president, Dana White to perform for the survivors and 1st responders at UFC event
>Aldean refuses says "too shaken" and "may never perform again"
>Aldean goes and performs on SNL instead on the same night as the UFC event
>Dana calls him out and tells him to stay the Fuck out of Vegas

all the blm protests were shown to be organized and made of "professional protestors", basically failed talentless leftists, desperate with college debt, trained in anti white street agitation

hahahah, yeah they would naturally be a malleable demographic, to be attracted to this type of work
i think they are lazy and don't want to learn a real trade

You do realize that making basless claims about national tragedies to push your political agenda is the definition of false flag. Ill stick with facts and proof for my theories, not a single video.

nice meme, keep fighting for truth user, america was founded in the enlightenment, something our better white ancestors created, truth allows us to tap the power of the heavens. alleviated suffering, we must show our enemies the greater power truth yields for them and us, no hate and GOd bless president trump
Damn Piechenik on alex jones, talking trash about Trump for doing a Smith Mundt Hoax, Obamanigger did one, Bush was forced into 911, Trump tweeted about fake news right after meeting with these scumbags, thats a good start!

All the lesbian dance history unemployed Starcucks employees needed to make some money somewhere. They and the dropout drug addict anarchist types make up the ranks of Antifa and they are paid like any professional army of mercenaries.

My point is that mercenaries have existed forever, so an army of protestor mercenaries is absolutely possible.

Kill and die vs shill and lie

jesus christ guys

i don't even know what the fuck anymore

Hope they didn't pay you much for this kitty litter box filler

They didn't put that much in it they just had some Russian shills sit down at computers and create a shitty phone video to make people who believe "OP" even more ostracized.

Shifted audio. This is a distraction to keep you away from the truth, whatever the FBI is hiding.

What do you think is more likely 20,000 actors, or 20,000 people went to a country concert and 58 got to meet Tom Petty?

Hey, thanks for reporting this GOYstapo.
Your E-Shekels will be sent to your account as soon as thread is pruned and/or deleted.

100% Sandy hoax 2

44~4444
Proof that even 4-Sup Forums is controlled..
The video was available yesterday

>so many people in on a gigantic secret
>I'm talking at least hundreds of crisis actors, hospital staff and friends of people who are on camera for whatever reason
>no one spills
>government trusting everybody not to speak up

Occams razor says its would be a lot easier to let the incident just happen for real, its not like (((they))) care enough about the goyims.

Thank you for defining False Flag for us goyim.

this NDA bullshit has to stop. it's literal bullshit. what court in the country is going to enforce a nondisclosure agreement that has a person lie about a crime? not a single court. not one judge is going to enforce that NDA. now if you were to say tht the crisis actors would be afraid to go to jail for obstruction, aiding and abetting or conspiracy, i'd concede they would be afraid, but a NDA like that is absolutely unenforceable.

This crisis actor sh!t is pretty stupid. Maybe they had crisis actors and a shooting, but i think the hoax acting is pretty thin. They had crisis actors in Bellagio and Caesers Palace flipping their lids too? new vid from Caesers just released today:youtube.com/watch?v=Y6r01pDThIw

you guys remember this from weeks ago?

Conspiracyfags thoroughly BTFO by a leaf.

OP stop baiting for views on your shitty edited video faggot.

If it's braille what does it say?
There were some weird videos with messages in braille in Paddock's YouTube channel

dafuq? with a black sun above.