After all, isn't it only fitting that magical girls grow up to be magical women?

>After all, isn't it only fitting that magical girls grow up to be magical women?

Is this a Madoka thread or a Nanoha thread?

I can't tell if that's Kyubey's eye or Raging Heart.

>tfw no magical milf will ever ara ara at you

It's and Esspurr you dumass

Wixoss thread

>and esspurr
>dumass

I recently watched the first Nanoha movie, and it really felt like Madoka in a way. There were so many things that were just like Madoka, just different, like it was a parody of Madoka or something.

And I still don't like Nanoha. It's generic and uninteresting, and it doesn't even do what it does well. Good for a few action scenes, nothing else. Except Brave Phoenix.

>It's alright if you call me a devil, I'll just use my magical tools to make you listen

That's because S1 of Nanoha and Madoka were both directed by Shinbou Akiyuki. He got his job at Shaft specifically because Nanoha was such an unexpected success and the brand new studio of 7arcs couldn't compete with what Shaft could offer him.

His original idea was to have Nanoha kill fate.

Seriously?

And to think we've been blaming Urobuchi all this time.

Do you mean there was Shaft before Shinbo?

>He got his job at Shaft specifically because Nanoha was such an unexpected success
His first show with Shaft was in the same season

When the new Wixoss movies coming out

Funny you say that. Shinbo originally wanted Madoka to be really edgy with the girls getting maimed and shit. Urobuchi is the one who decided that it'd be better to focus on emotional despair instead of bloody carnage.

for 30 years according to Wikipedia. although it also says that Shaft was totally taken over and dominated by Shinbo in 2005.

Wasn't Shinbo also the one who suggested Homura and Madoka becoming enemies?

Yep. To be fair though, Butcher himself said it was an off idea that he worked into the actual final concept.

I can see her underwear

And it's turned out pretty well so far.

That would have been sweet.

Madoka has become Shinbo's way of dealing with not having Nanoha brutally end Feito's life.

No.
Strikers was a mistake