BAKI DOU 119

I'm getting sick of my threads dying immediately after I go to sleep. Here's 118's translation, and here's the Korean 119.

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1733376

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/144679713/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then stop making threads, its obvious that no one cares about this garbage

ooh, someone's of an ill disposition

how romantic

end chap

Just noticed I didn't actually link 118's TL in the OP. desuarchive.org/a/thread/144679713/

I swear to fucking god this Musashi meme must end

>yfw that's Motobe cutting down Musashi from behind

No, not everyone has jobbed yet.

All we need now is Musashi to cut Yujiro in half and we'll be just about done.

>tfw it's Ali jr again
>Musashi beats the shit out of everyone but Itagaki can't have his husbandos jobbing so they apparently now come back and kick his ass, and it's ok.

That was fucking pathetic. Made me not want to read this shit anymore.

Yeah Retsu's gunna pop out of the grave to kick Musashi's ass

Honestly, I don't think Itagaki can Ali Jr this anymore. It's gone too far for too long.

omggg what the fuck is this ????
wtff
why is everyone so ugly ???

REALITY HURTS DON'T IT

>he was just playing dead like the old Kaioh did

What a genius.

I'm going to keep reading just to spite you all who getting mad.

Yujiro was kicking Musashi's bitch ass untill Motohobo for some reason thought Yujiro would be in danger from his hand sword shit or w/e.

Technically, Yuujiro actually flat-out won that fight. Remember Motobe's rule - whoever first has the choice to kill the other is the winner. Yuujiro could have killed Musashi a million times while he was rolling around on the ground in pain. And Musashi wasn't faking a down like he was in the Pickle fight - he's sweaty as fuck and explicitly states that he's still in significant pain after he gets back up. And he was down for so long, Tokugawa thinks to himself that Musashi lost.

yamero

bump

I care, but I can't keep threads alive 24/7. Keep doing good, OP.

I'm reminded of jack.

Exact same thought at first, but I think he's aiming for Musashi's neck. Can never quite tell with Itagaki's art, until it's too late.