EVIDENCE OF 2ND SHOOTER AND ACOUSTIC ANALYSIS DELIVERED

Just as I promised. Bump the post before you watch so others can see. Its a long video

youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/10/daniel-zimmerman/the-truth-about-barrel-length-muzzle-velocity-and-accuracy/
gotnews.com/report-atf-now-believes-hotel-security-guard-helped-paddock-plan-las-vegas-massacre-staged-cover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now lets see your autistic analysis results

Bmp

Neat.

Smooth work.

We just need to understand the caliber, motive and known affiliates.

I'll watch it (bump).

Bump

bamp

bump

Very well done video. Bump and share

bamp

How we do we know it was 55grain? And 16" barrel?

This flag is even falser than hurricaine irma

bump.... fire

doesn't he state that the math is different for different calibers of round? So if Paddock switched to a different rifle with a different caliber (he had over 20 guns) then couldn't that explain the discrepancy?

This is my question. The second shooter has a faster arrival time than Paddock. Wouldn't switching to a hot load or a lighter grain bullet or even a 20" barrel all contribute to a faster arrival? Would have to be about 2x as fast though which would be a stretch to be fair.

Bump. Two shooters confirmed spread the word.

We gotta this spread.

Newfag bump.

COMPED ACOUSTIC ANALYSIS BUMP

He addresses this by saying that you can hear both of them shoot at the same time (or see with software/from the waveforms). I actually thought I heard it in a video, there's an odd fluctuation in the pattern of firing, where you can hear an additional one start as the first one is still firing.

Here's a thing for OP to consider, or bring with him if anyone does ask for his services: Assuming Paddock used a .223 as they say, how do you know what the second shooter used?

The second shooter could be further away if he had a higher calibre weapon, so he too could've been with Paddock (would've explained how Paddock died, who would want to escape but planned to escape, he was the fall guy), or indeed in a second location.

Expert scientific autismo is the best kind.

Im guessing he would have been able to distinguish between differents rounds and velocitys from the audio?

>who would want to escape but planned to escape
I can't edit properly apparently - did Paddock really commit suicide, or was he suicided? It makes sense if a second shooter killed Paddock and left in time for SWAT to find him. Then they would've been able to coordinate their fire easier, too, to hide.

bump

No, we know from the photos he was using standard 'coffin' 100 rd magazines from the photos and scene shots. So all of Paddocks guns were chambered in the same cal.

The divergence comes from either the layering of the shots (the theory in the video) or if he and his partners were using automatics.

However if they were using auto's, the range still makes little sense. If the note was about sighting, then the sound does not align with the theory he was burst firing, which would have made the calculations trivial; unless he was doing X-axis suppressing fire drills for those 9 min. Given the photos did not show a stable firing platform and the guns had sights on them, it does not make sense that Paddock was that accurate, using a bump fire at that distance if all 100% of those shots were indeed, from his current vantage point using NATO

Is that the minimum legal length for an AR?

He's also assuming the bullets are hitting the same spot on the pavement when he does this math. If the bullets land 100 feet in front of the audio device in one burst, and 100 feet behind him in another burst (this was very inaccurate fire mind you), then wouldn't that also help to contribute to this discrepancy? Or a mix of all of these factors? The guy mentions he has no formal training and he's analyzing one single metric in a vacuum, ignoring a bunch of other possible concurrent causes.

>we know from the photos

you only see 3-4 guns in the photos, not 20+. not all of the guns are accounted for, so I don't know how you can say with any level of certainty that he didn't switch to another caliber.

The math checks out. Well done OP. What were your uncertainty values?

Sauce: Physical Chemistry degree... fancy calculator

bump

Bump-stock

Nice chart

Was this data derived from a single video taken at the approximate location indicated?

bump

Keep in mind "we" just came up with a timeline analysis of all the bursts and identified 200 rounds to the guard at the time of the original lvpd timeline. All other bursts

>uses metric system for all the obvious reasons
Eurofags BTFO.

COMPED!
Thank you for this and helping me understand the sounds I was hearing because I thought what is the sound of the bullets hitting the ground, was another shooter.
Great work, get this guy some sushi

Bump

>fbi can use my analysis
>goes on to babyfy his explaination and making joking remarks
still waiting for his spectral analysis file that proves his .374s shooter being interspersed with .554s shooter...

Ok, I always thought the firing had an oscillation in it, up and down, for the speed. Like a crank would. Bump fires might increase in fire rate towards the end but are usually the same. 2 shooters would explain the oscillations.

Perhaps. He mentions geolocation of all the video sources.

We need to know what bullet fragments are in the victims to determine grain mass, and what casings are found. Assuming the tell the truth.

16" is minimum without a SBR stamp/paperwork.

Bumpity bump bump

Anon5 was right.

and now we wait for the media to find out and change their story

Here's another comp

Why don't they just blame it on the Russians?

you earned yourself $100,000 (not that much) in comps, well done

did he use .223? or are people just saying that in place of 5.56 because they are stoopid?

There was no second shooter. Deal with it you conspiracy fantasy nitwits.

>Forensics acoustic analysis

aka, pseudo-scientific nonsense passing itself off as legitimate. Don't expect much from a board that is filled with quacks that support snake oil conmen like Alex Jones however. Did you guys buy your "super male vitality" supplements yet?

does anyone have the excel spreadsheet chart for lag times according to distance/ammo type/barrel length? I'm curious to know if a hotter load and a longer barrel might not account for the discrepancy in lag times. Say, 5.56 fired from a 20" barrel.

Bro charge that phone!!!

Or switched to the 308.. lots of factors. Interesting nonetheless.

Bump

$0.02 was deposited into your account on 10/9/17 at 20:27:48.

For the purposes of this video they can be interchanged close enough, and the police have not said what receivers and uppers were used. Iikely his ballistics table is based on 55gr .223

thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/10/daniel-zimmerman/the-truth-about-barrel-length-muzzle-velocity-and-accuracy/
Looks like barrel length would influence the velocity, but not to the almost 2x speed difference. A hot load might though.

So you feds reading this - if you want us to believe single shooter you are going to have to fake some hot loads, high grain rounds, etc. We want the truth for fucks sake. If you think there are multiple shooters let us know and we can figure it out, just dont fucking lie.

He could've been shooting with one gun in each hand considering his setup.

This is seriously why we're being efficiently genocided. Any lie the jews put forward with the flick of a wrist, whitey spends the next 4 months autistically proving to himself and everyone around how it is a lie and how his research studies and citations are high quality and the evidence backing up the fact that they're high quality is high quality too.

and then the jew makes up his next lie, and whitey gets back to work on that one. any other subhuman breed would long have hung the kikes from every lamp post. if you ever wanted proof of the divinity of the white race, this godlike patience and benevolence is it.

>Meters
May as well have made it in Somali. would have watched just as long.

shiiiiiilllll

Autism level: Expert

He could do another show just on analysing the taxi driver's video. If you know his exact location, and the physics, the second shooter's location would be revealed.

cops were so amped up they probably shot some innocent.

bump this shit

Yeah bud! Thanks for following up with this!

Tweet to all media outlets on all accounts

A bump my good sir.

One suggestion, exec summary first then walk through. Need impact, currently feels like a slow burn and buildup, will only attract those already interested..great fucking vid though.

I listened to the whole thing but didn't hear him mention it, did he really not think of it at all?

bumpity

un confirmed as of yet but Campos

gotnews.com/report-atf-now-believes-hotel-security-guard-helped-paddock-plan-las-vegas-massacre-staged-cover/

He seems to check out as an engineer who deal with signal analysis.

However, I think he makes a critical mistake. The distance-travel curve is for a bullet with a flat initial trajectory. These rounds were, if the official narrative is true, fired from a 30 story building. Which means for a given travel time, the corresponding distance is substantially smaller.

I don't have time to calculate anything exact or finish the video, but I hope he also explains why these can't be echoes.

I will say, if we have multiple audio sources, there's no reason we can't triangulate the shooter location(s) using the strike-report delay, much like in the video. If these are truly multiple shooters, they will be more consistent, echos will probably come up as 5-10+ shooters.

Boob for interest
I will bite mate

Thank You based user

Bump

take my power \o/

I don't read nig nog math.

bump

Bump.

what you think?

iirc, they hired a physics professor to make that white board

Does he mention echos at all? His time-distance values are wrong because he ignores the angle of fire.

Great use of the posted coordinates, didn't think of them as being a flight path.

Don't wait for the feds.

Triangulate the shooter(s) based on multiple video sources. If you're getting echos, you'll probably get them in all the videos, and they'll be all over the place, and inconsistent with 3 or more distributed sources.

if there are multiple shooters, the triangulation should be consistent.

Maybe I'll make an autistic video of my own later. But this is something simple that Sup Forums can do. Don't need any fancy tools, either. Get the travel time like OP does from at least 3 different videos, plot them as SPHERES, not CIRCLES. Look for the points of alignment. Also don't forget to factor in the travel times from 30nd floor to the ground, which will be a non linear function.

OK, you might have to do some programming for this. Still not an impossible problem.

OP was a smart guy and had the right idea, but unfortunately he's not quite artistically smart and so missed what I mentioned.

Come on Sup Forums, this solution is the answer to your question. This could prove the theory right or wrong. We could have, for once, rigorous, mathematical evidence of a conspiracy. Unprecedented.

wait..posted coordinates? did I miss something?

Critical thinking and logic based reasoning backed with a sound understanding of the topics he's discussing.

Two shooters isn't even a question anymore.

Guaranteed this thread is full of armchair physicists telling him why hes wrong with incoherent and baseless claims.

Magazines and cartridges near the windows / body

You are correct, but we would need new evidence to prove other rounds were fired. Remember, you work from evidence to conclusion not subjective to evidence.

He missed some important details. See
I didn't watch the second half, but he also seems to triangulate in 2D, whereas his great circles must be great spheres because the shooter was allegedly in a high rise.

It was a good effort, but he jumped the gun because he got the answer he wanted. Needs to be pursued further though.

Is there a part 2?

>He seems to check out as an engineer who deal with signal analysis.

Absolute bullshit. This is the guy who runs naturalnews.com. He's been ripping people off since Y2K at least.

I'm a sound engineer, I can tell you you are full of shit that's not how it works at all. This is bullshit lol, praise kek.

Saved

see
also
is a bot that has been appearing in threads where this gets posted.

This is not actually true, you'd have to be really stupid to believe this. You think they would let it stay up on youtube? Nice larp, top kek

this guy is a fag.
he literally doesn't explain anything other than >muh sound analisis
>muh science
>totally legit bros, check out this chart i drew
>i ebin called the fbi
fuck guys, how do you eat this up so easily?
i'm not saying there wasn't another shooter, but this guy doesn't prove anything other than he doesn't spend enough time with his kids.

>pic related