I’m sitting here being American AF eating my burger and pondering... who do the liberals own and control the media...

I’m sitting here being American AF eating my burger and pondering... who do the liberals own and control the media ? How did this even come about? What can we do about this to prevent the same thing in future generations.. how to make gay marriage illegal again ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGMDbOZlQfE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You call that a burger? Maybe in whatever poor shithole you're LARPing from.

Are you in a caravan?

Because that blind doesn't suggest a real window, maybe perspex?

You live in upstate NY?

Lol I’m in a trailer South Carolina

>how to make gay marriage illegal again ?
so much this. this shit needs to end

same reason you will remain forever poor trailer trash

How's trailer life? Been thinking about it myself. Do the neighbors suck?

get out of here you greasy trailer park boy

Absolutamente asqueroso

Nah bro I got 4 acres I’m all by myself trailer life ain’t too bad simple fixes doesn’t cost much I’m 24 an had this place paid off when I was 22

You cant make this stuff up...

Shit posting from a double wide while eating a mc double.

KEK

autist

>who do the liberals own and control the media ? How did this even come about? What can we do about this to prevent the same thing in future generations.. how to make gay marriage illegal again ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

That ain’t no McDouble I patted that bitch out myself

Kek

American af.

80%/20% beef ?

How’s that

Let them be married openly in public for a couple of generations and they will repel it themselves.

Kidless marriage it's not what they say it will, and gays have even more problems with it, because they have pleasure based relationships.

So it becomes an issue of individual freedoms, instead of something that has to be legally regulated.

Dont listen to these assholes, Trailer Park Bro.

Cody?

Gay people definitely shouldn’t be able to adopt

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums racist slave owner

Kek, you were asking for this, and you know it :P

reddit is somewhere else

The 'liberals' control the media because the Jews have been hoarding capital for centuries by the time the television was invented.

They already controlled the papers since the Industrial Revolution.

That’s a little far fetched

objectively untrue.

Goddamit I hate your fucking boots American or not

Prob favorite pair I’ve had ?

Is that Jack in the Box burger?

Those are some nice boots fuck off faggot
OP is also a faggot for shaming those amazing boots with his pathetic shorts, and not wearing manly camo pants.

>ketchup on top of the cheese

Where do you live in SC? I'm near Lex

You’re going to die soon. And not from poor eating habits.

>american af
>no gun in pic
gay and sage

Greenville reporting in.

that's not a bad looking burger

I didn't know Sup Forums people were good cooks

>burger meme

Jews you fucking idiot

Also nice cargo shorts geed

that's a small little faggot burger you got there

>ketchup
stop, child.

That burger needs some baked beans as a side, and a pickle too. Goddamn now I'm hungry.

Again they have to find out by themselves because they hate ostracism and that's what they are getting.

Oh cool. My sister goes to NGU

Gaffney here

She on Tinder?

There's a theory (hopefully someone here can link to it" that basically summarizes that all controlled entities will eventually become liberal due to the fact that liberals are extremely intolerant of other viewpoints and are shitty enough to retaliate in work environments due to it....while conservative people are tolerant and wouldn't fire someone due to liberalism. Top it off with a rock solid liberal support legal structure where you could instantly find free high powered lawyers if fired for being liberal while you wouldn't if you were conservative and fired.

With media, they knew early on from the infancy days of communism that media was the most important aspect of controlling a population, so they went full blast into it...same with law....

They'll totally destroy the money infrastructure of the MSM pushing their agenda down our throats...its not about money at all its about power and control...

The media after all have convinced us as a civilization that :

> homosexuality should be taught to children and to disagree is a hate crime
>we should import millions of 3rd worlders for charity
>we should want high taxes so we can pay people who dont want to work because they cant earn a proper job
>convinced us that racism can only occur from a white person and that were all racist by default
>that your hard work was really privileged...

Im sure im missing a lot...but if you can do that to a population you can clearly see the power in media and why they went for it FIRST. Before the central banking scam even.

Hey, what's up burgeranon?

Let me explain some things to you:

The pop culture that was created to be consumed by large numbers of people is intentionally multicultural because that guarantees an interest across several demographics. A multicultural sitcom or movie can be sold to people in Kansas and people in India. An artist with secular dimensions and philosophies can entertain people in New York, London, Paris, and Cairo.

I want to ask you a question, do you like global capitalism? Because this is what global capitalism is, the ability for rich and powerful people to move around the surface of Earth with a giant wand shooting out huge investments for everybody. Multiculturalism is the practical path for capitalists to take because it guarantees the security of foreign investment and interest. Do you understand that?

Future generations can not stop this. You have one choice, burgeranon. Accept the path of global capitalism. You will not win in your rebellion. Donald Trump was a fun meme, and I must admit that his victory was a disappointment, but you know deep down that he can not change the current of the system. In fact, I know you believe that, as painful as it might be for you to dig down deep and admit that this is the way things really are.

Also, I love Lynyrd Skynyrd. Sometimes listening to "Tuesday's Gone" and drinking a Busch beer helps to see things without an ego, but don't drink Busch Light, because it's weak af.

Also, as long as there is a federal government, the right for gay people to marry is cemented. This is not going away. I guarantee you. Trust me.

Checked. Post nips to prove you're white.

Northern Hick and Southern Redneck alliance when?

youtube.com/watch?v=RGMDbOZlQfE

Do you unironically wear leather boots inside a caravan or did you put them on to take a picture?

I'm wearing my shit kickers inside as i type this to you hans

You were making sense until you got
To the part where we have no options, Strong white men have always been able to overcome oppression all
Throughout history why not now ?

I just had a burger, too. No ketchup or onions though, just cheese & pickles.

Imagine a typical person who majors in journalism. What political views is such a person likely to hold? There's your answer.

Boots on the table? The fuck is wrong with you?

>muh libersls
Nigger trash.

I bet you smell like Cope too

>tfw you keep scrolling and it keeps getting more American

>camo shorts
>digicamo cowboy boots
there is no end to the degeneracy
dress like an adult you fucking white trash fuck

>it keeps getting trash plebianer
I thought low classed people would have the decency to have good culture but uts not the case.

theres 3 parst of government you faggot
people state federal
they all balance each other out.
10th amendment of the bill of rights
anybody who disagrees with it is a nigger lover and supports
PROHIBITION
go eat shit shill

The market share for Fox is more than CNN, MSNBC, and NBC combined.
roll tide brotha man

only god himself can help us now, user.

Half you faggots mad because you’ve never wore a pair of work boots

Ketchup is put on top of cheese on every burger ever made since the beginning of the aeons. Are you from a different galaxy?

Nah man, it goes on the bottom bun, under the meat

Under the meat? That's extremely weird.

Thinking about getting a trailer somewhere out west. I've no debt, halfway through college. I think i could do it.

>how do libs control media?
You pushed the stem meme so hard you forgot that in our capitalist culture that arts, entertainment and sports were huge sectors of the economy.

place to call your own is nothing to sniff at

implying its not plastic

just being out of the cameras reach, right there, is an orange tip

What?

it's just practical. if you have the cheese melt than the bun doesn't slide around as much. on the other hand if you put the ketchup on top of the cheese it's the opposite. that's how I always saw it at least and how most burgers I buy or see people eat are made.

How do you not recognize a Ruger?

White Castle my man

(((Kenny Vs Spenny))) was great too.