youtu.be/Z7tbG58lj7Y
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwUTIzvS24ew5FJa5nvY3oDme9rH7G1Kl
youtube.com/watch?v=Oez36WUQGEg
youtube.com/watch?v=5T9Yygju9IY
youtube.com/watch?v=N23j1mxqkrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this any good?

that's renton's girl you fucking scum

She's my girl and the eureka seven anime is fanfic , i'm trying sue bones right now for using my waifu's image without my permission.

bump

trash

>inb4 ugly short hair, vein bulge eureka

The cutest. Would rewatch just for her.

I hope you didn't like your eyes.

Not gonna lie, but I liked her too the moment I saw her on TV.

the best

she gets really fucking ugly once she gets her shit fucked up by renton i would have dropped her on the spot

A bit random, but okay.

Delete this

should i watch this series

are the romances cute

the place where my heart should be needs soothing

Renton...

Yes

Do it

Nothing could be better.

She was annoying for like 90% of the time. Although the same goes for most characters. Don't think I could watch it all again.

Yes, the romance is one of the best parts.

Shut the fuck up and go back to watching bleach you stupid whore

Remember to watch season 2 first, it's meant to be watched in chronological order not order of release.

You can't fool me, nigger.

I still love the show and have a nostalgic warm feeling to it. It remains in my top 10. But I wouldn't have the patience to watch it for the first time these days. Hard to explain.

AIR WRECKAAAA

So, what have you lost? Attention span or love for things?

As much as I love E7, the first half of the series is a snorefest thankfully it makes up in the awesome second half

Need Anemone and Sakuya pics pls

I'm on episode 23 of this. Why is Holland such a piece of shit? He pretty much abuses Renton and is less mature than him as a person.

The children will make you want to stop watching.

It's way too long, honestly. If someone was autistic enough to cut all the chaff and dumb shit it could probably be a solid 10 or 12 instead of the shitfest we got. I enjoyed the manga's atmosphere more

Because he wants to fuck Eureka but gets cucked by Renton

I dropped this at episode 7 when those fucking kids appeared but I want to see the cute romance is it worth it

One of a few legendary characters in anime.

But that is so wrong. It's boring until Rentor goes blood crazy in battle Eureka tries to assimilate back into the earth. Then it is great until the Ray and Charles arc ends. Then it slow down until they upgrade the Nirvash, slow down again, and then the whole ending is great.

No, goodbye.

well, its not like my eyesight was good to begin with

Eureka choose benten(Me) and not him

Is Eureka one of those "kuudere" things or something else

Which character from another series is she like

I consider the second part of the series after Renton goes batshit insane

Yeah the kids thing get resolved quickly and they stop being annoying

autism-chan from sakarasou.

Sonozaki from Kiznaiver

She's autistic like lain

A little bit of both I suppose. No longer watching any of the seasonal shows either. These days I only rewatch my most beloved shows because I'm too tired to look for new anime to watch.

Eureka is pretty hard to compare with any character I know, but I guess you could say she's a bit of a Rei clone in that she starts off mostly ignorant of how emotions work and gradually learns how to behave with affection towards other human beings.

i see

I like the part where they yearn for each other after Renton leaves

That shit was cute and it was the first time when Eureka showed real attraction to him

eureka is a fucking sper

You need to stop that user. That's like being a living dead. You watch anime but you're never going to experience any of the things that made you like anime in the first place again, except in the form of nostalgia, which might feel good, but it's no replacement for the original experience.

I see, thanks

Holland's whole character arc is basically about the difference between being old and being mature. He's a manchild who needs to grow up and sees Renton as a rival in spite of himself.

Everyone in the Gekko is flawed as hell, which is why you'll see Renton being immature as often as as you'll see him being comparatively the only adult in the room. The whole series is like that and the characters' humanity is one of the more memorable bits, since each one usually has several things going on at the same time that make them act like they do. You'll eventually get to some characters who basically serve as a "super likeable but not good people" mirror to Holland's "good person, giant prick."

What did you mean by this?

AO and Pocketful of Rainbows are my favorites.

Yeah, I'm completely aware of how unhealthy that is. It's like I'm too afraid to even risk watching a show that might not be good. It's the equivalent of a safe space. A terrible habit that developed over time when I slowly started to rewatch my favourite shows. There's probably a bunch shows out there I would absolutely love I'm so tired of seeing shit shows. I hope I'll get over it.

E7 wasn't too bad, just the fucking mining arc was the worst. Everything else was tolerable if not pretty good.

That's some nice bait you go there I actually kinda liked AO too

Good luck with that. You gotta start watching something though, or else you won't break the cycle.

The Nirvash going "Fuck you, you drove him out, now you go get him back yourself" was pretty good.

On a rewatch, it's actually pretty impressive how much the series gets across with minimum exposition in terms of characters. Holland and Talho in particular have several conflicting emotional threads going on at the same time while Renton is gone, and you can get all this even though they barely talk about any of it.

The movie is good if you pretend that the series never existed

I like AO too

This series is weird to me, in that there's tons of shit I want to watch it for, but I can't actually stand it and just find it cringy as fuck. Like, I'd love to see more series otherwise with relationships done like this, but it's just so blood melodramatic and schmaltzy about everything I can't stand it. I'd love it if it were an entirely different show.

>I actually kinda liked AO too
I liked parts of AO, but at a certain point it starts shitting on itself and on the original story and everything is just bananas after that. Fleur and Elena were real cuties though. Then again, the ending managed to ruin that too.

AO was fun in the beginning. After that it started going to shit.

Fuck me, this image is perfect. E7AO is one of the most soul crushing disappointments that I can remember to this day.

The pink girl was way better.

Pink was too crazy for me tbqh

>Dewey's used goods is better
Please

I loved the movie

HER BABY IS STONE DEAAAAAAAAD

Best track, coming through

youtu.be/Z7tbG58lj7Y

>tfw this playing in that first battle around the Coralian
I was real close to dropping this show until that scene.

Me and eureka don't have kids yet

>that feel when you have both soundtracks

E7 OST is a masterpiece on its own.

Fun fact, episode names are references to music that people involved in making E7 loved during their youth. youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwUTIzvS24ew5FJa5nvY3oDme9rH7G1Kl check out this playlist someone compiled, amazing stuff.

I'm still pissed they changed the producer after the third episode.

Did you ever watch Last Exile: F.A.M. The Silver Wing which aired a few months before AO? It made AO look like a great sequel. Only 21 episodes and they had something like 2 or 3 recap episodes...

youtube.com/watch?v=Oez36WUQGEg

Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom

What about Get It By Your Hands?

youtube.com/watch?v=5T9Yygju9IY

>I liked AO
End your life, fag enabler.

I don't get why people like AO

Muh Fleurship, probably

As someone whose favorite anime was e7 is AO worth it for the art alone? Continuity aside, how is each episode one its own?

It's both a bad sequel and a bad series. The story is nonsense, the characters are unlikable (and not in the they're all kinda assholes way like in the original, but in the poorly written pieces of shit way) and the mecha action when there's any is nothing special

I actually liked some of the characters and some of the plot ideas. How they all came together though was pretty shit. That year was just shit in general for sequels.

If you like the art style, just watch Xam'd, it's way less disappointing. AO isn't horrific, but its not good.

I want Airwrecka to worship my cock

>You will never watch Eureka Seven for the first time again
It's been years and I can still feel the emptiness.

Please delete this post

youtube.com/watch?v=N23j1mxqkrI
Can't contain the feels.

Reminder that this happened.

I'm escalating

Didn't Ao's cannon cannon fix that?

>Posting a blank picture
What does he mean by this
>escalating
Stop

continue

No

Lame.

No lewd pictures of my wife

If you like your romance tortuously drawn out, completely lacking in originality, and resulting in zero pay off, then yes.