Big Day Tomorrow

So - gonna be a big day tomorrow huh?

the little fuck better not puss out. if dig its, he goes for it and we have ww3.

Surprise attack on San Francisco tomorrow.

Japan is having some sort of election this month, NK will likely do something soon as a way to influence the outcome

Nothing will happen
Nothing ever happens

My penis would never stop spontaneously ejculating if that shoithole was cleansed by nuclear fire in my lifetime.

Tomorrow is THE day

what makes you say that please

digits confirm tomorrow is the day

Another happening post

SAGE

It’s already noon in NK and nothing happened. They do their test early in the morning

as much as i want to see the sun shine past midnight, it won't happen, digits confirm.

Yes

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude. We will have your gratitude.

the jews from Mossad will start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

it's Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

i'm all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didn't Believe me.

SCREENCAP THIS

Its a beautiful city, instead of nuking it throw in nerve gas, the buildings are not to blame for their residents decadence and hedonism.

It's already tomorrow on the best side of the globe, yank. It could hit the fan any minute now...in the past they've tested their missiles before now on test days. Don't sleep soundly.

We do not have neutron bomb. Yet.

what is Korea's opinion on Israel and jews?

do Koreans (DRPK not the jew-led ROK) know that jews are the greatest threat to the World? (including Korea)

We'll dedicate a page to you Kim in the history books if you cleanse the West of filth.

I don't want to kill all of you but at this point I don't care anymore.

Do you really want to do this or are you guys just doing it because kim and his thugs force you?

Jew is not covered in schooling.

We are working tirelessly on this. I accept your gratitude.

Also this sort of.
We have so much degeneracy right now its retarded. We ought to be focusing on that not doing another war but its whatever I guess. War first then cleaning.

Your country has no purpose anymore. We want you gone.

>tomorrow
today

it's 9 am

It's already tomorrow in NK. 12.5 hours ahead of EST

That’s considered noon in Germany

You should teach your people about the merchant banks and globalist cabals and how they ruin every country and about the jews and their involvement.

Plus it makes the jews mad when you do it. Yea we know it doesn't.

The thing is, we have to be the ones to clean it up. If you interfere with that gonna have to kill you sorry.

I really am sorry actually lol. It's pretty shit how things are turning out.

But you know how this works. When japan hit us way back in the day it made alot of people man up, and alot of shit got fixed at least temporarily. One more push should rid us of the jewish and marxist slime permanently.

I guess you have my gratitude for being the enemy we need right now.

But I still have to kill you just pointing this out.

I await your actions.

KCNA TV is on and it is all sweetness and light and historical stuff about the KWP.

well you lost the bloody war so 9 am isn't noon

Maybe you should ask your emu overlord about that

Rocket Man blasts Hawaii

so do Koreans see jews as the threat they are? or they ignore them?

and since Korea hates America, (and rightfully so since the Criminal jewish Mafia known as the Deep State controls it) what do Koreans think of other Nations, like China, Russia, or any Nation in Europe. do Koreans want expansion of Korea, or just to be left alone?

half of your country was ruled by the communists, who do you think you are to insult the emu cabal?

My parents are coming!

This fucking rice chimp never does anything

At this point I'm about ready to fly over myself and ignite the grease on his face, at least then we'd see something explode

I thought today was supposed to be the day, seeing it was the anniversary of their part being founded or something

Israel doesn't like them.

They are to friendly with the Persians for starters and have helped with their nuclear program.

I also don't think NK has ever recognised the state of Israel.

>One of the last nations in the world without a Rothchild inspired "central banking system"

Will they bring tasty lawn?

is that you kim?

This won't happen. Strategically, hitting San Francisco buys NK absolutely nothing. They'll go for Washington DC or San Diego first.

i already knew all that, but i asked the Korean.

Well white nationalism is on the rise in Germany. We have a future, you are better already learning chinese

>Well white nationalism is on the rise in Germany
so is the sexual assault rate.

>so is the sexual assault rate.

And the Muslim birth rate.

Germanys average of 1 child per couple vs the average of 4 per Muslim woman.

That is population being replaced within 100 years.

Can you get a NK flag with a VPN or is that actually Kim Jong Un, considering he would be the only person who could access Sup Forums in NK

>buys NK absolutely nothing

It buys Kim our gratitudes.

Don’t believe Sup Forums memes

God you spam this relentlessly

The difference being?

In 10 years our right wing party will have the majority

We'll give him a way out, like we did with Hitler.

as a reminder of how War with NK will begin. if Sup Forums existed back in 2000-2002, someone would tell everyone that a new War with Iraq (before 2003 it would be new, because it would be after the Gulf War under Bush Sr) will start after a Lusitania/Pearl Harbor-tier False Flag.

>Kim you're gonna love this:
>hit San Francisco first
>Sup Forums will adore you
>you'll still have to watch your country burn and kill yourself
>but we'll post retarded memes in your honor

They did a recent one at 11pm......

Project Veritas dropping bomb on msm tomorrow, One America News is airing the hour-long documentary.

The tweets acted like it was just going to be a shitty documentary or something.