WAAHHH YOOTOOB TOOK AWAY THE FREE SHEKELS THEY GAVE ME

DIS IS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH

>march
what are you doing

>jews jewing jews

Larps larping. Nice try newfag.

Fuck... not Vape Nation

>free shekels
content creators are their source of income you dumb bong.

>tfw no jewess brunette/blue eyed gf

how is it free if they made the videos that get the views which gets youtube paid?

That's funny cause I deliberately demonitized my (admittedly less popular videos) last year. I did it on principal because I personally hate being subjected to ads when I watch videos and don't want that for my viewers.

Ethan didn't join the pepsi antifa cult so of course they are no platforming him duh

>29, march 2017

we all know that feel

that's a guy

Blondes are overrated

mmm i don't say that

hahah dumb goys think they can make they can money outside OUR monopoly

> Mortimer.. Mortimer. I have turned myself into a pickled cucumber Mortimer. I am pickled cucumber Richard Mortimer!

I would.
Brunettes+light color eyes are highly underrated.

>D top post friendo!!! many upboats!

>Never signed a contract or agreement
>getting dicked

I mean cmon you think youtube is jesus or something of course they're gonna dick ya ya dingus

Is this an eceleb thread?
I just noticed that when he had Jake Paul on his podcast his wife kept biting her lips like she wanted a piece of that aryian gentleman.
Really obvious too.
>she had to sit next to ethan for hours watching him sperg out over jake with lame puns
>jake chads his way onto his podcast
>ethan turns into a pussy beta
>his wife craves the BWC

youtube should make it so that content creators can choose which companies are allowed to advertise next to their work

WHO THE FUCK WATCHES ADS ON YOUTUBE?? WHO THE FUCK EVEN SEES ADS ON YOUTUBE? SOME STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS, THAT'S WHO

So?

Those videos were not generating any revenue and if there is no option to appeal it means that the videos were manually reviewed. Only real complaint should be no notification, but then again Youtube NEVER provides notification

All my ads are comped.

Nice grammar you fucking leaf retard. Learn to use parentheses, faggot.

sucks the small jew is crushed by the bigger one. maybe they can fuck back off to isreal

>It's suddenly an atrocity when it happens to me.

> He thinks morons who stay at home and make shitty videos on YouTube deserve to be paid

This and Twitch need to be eradicated so these faggots actually go out and provide real value to society. People running YouTube understand this which is why they've been cutting back payments for years now. This is just the current wave and it will continue.

>one post by this kikeD

>youtube cutting costs for the good of society
Is it really possible to be THIS naive?

>that necklace
just realized what it was. pls giv her to me as wif now

In his last video he talks about a video that is not his that got demonetized because of its subject matter and how Jimmy Kimmel's video about the same subject matter didn't get demonetized.

So you're full of shit.

>HAHA BASED YOUTUBE DEMONETIZING ALL THESE STUPID KIKES NOW THEY'LL HAVE TO GET REAL JOBS NYAH NYAH
>meanwhile jewtube has demonetized 0 (zero) official cable tv channels

guess what their endgame is. go ahead, just guess. it shouldn't be difficult.

A Holocaust maybe?

>Styx
>*klanks spoon*
>"hmmm, yes.. I predicted this "

>no easy money
>will now have to actually work for a living

>poor me youtube took away my internet welfare
get a job you fat lazy cunt

Did you even consider the zombies that waste their time watching this shit? People are complaining they can't find jobs and yet make no effort to get the skills they require. Instead they waste their time watching this shit. Twicth is by far the worst offender but YouTube also needs to be scaled back a bit.

t. CNN

Jews eating themselves, this is great

Pick up the salt and carry it across the camp.

youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE

uh so I was planning on teaching advanced OpenGL and bullet physics on youtube. So does that mean I'm fucked? or do I need to consider begging people to become a patreon?

>defending centralized information distribution

wtf I'm just shitposting
Now back to carrying that salt.

Lets not give H3H3 a hard time, he got fucked because he sticked up for right wing youtubers in his latest video.

youtube.com/watch?v=pj8n78AuN3w

google.com/search?q=black sun

Jew talking about a Jew getting Jewed in favor of another Jew.

How is this politics?

I know what the symbol means, I meant I have no idea who she is.

I hope you know you're retarded

I hope you know you're a fucking leaf.

pew.tube ceo posted his 23&me to verify he's not a jew. Is pew.tube /ourplatform/?

how did you know I have a hair fetish? now I have to go jack off

>no horse faced, high IQ ashkenazi jewess gf

This one is the worst desu last.

wtf don't insult Byzantium
(((Venice))) are the real Jews of the Medieval period.

STICC

YouTube was created as a space to share home videos, there was never any promise of making ANY money from them, let alone millions. Then it got big and people who uploaded popular videos started getting some money from the ad revenue -- this was 100% good will on YouTube's part.

Now these faggots who call themselves "content creators" are screeching about the fact that a private company not giving them a cut of the ad revenue earned from videos they uploaded on their own is somehow unfair. YouTube doesn't ask them to "create content". These lazy fucking NEETs are pissed off because they got rich off of doing fuck all and thought they could keep it up forever.

that's got to be a pain to wash and dry

Probably, but holy hell is it erotic

>calling themselves

you stupid goyim. that kind of terminology was perpetuated by the corporations themselves so that gulliable goyim would identify more with their 'job' of making them millions via advertisement. think of it. goys make millions off adds, how much do you think google is making? billions.

You should visit Israel. Happens all the time.
Its hilarious.

>content creators
Maybe get a real job instead of talking about how white people shouldn't use the word "nigger" for 3 hour podcasts.

Maybe you shouldn't be earning a million dollars or more per year for making vapid liberal videos h3h3 :^)

I much prefer short hair on girls than crazy long hair. I never understood people who liked hair all the way down to girls asses.

I dunno, it just screams feminine I guess

Hold up.. Jews being jewey? No way.

Hehehe this is great, only catapulting new platforms into the fore.

These talentless cunts are not employees of youtube. You upload videos there of your own free will and are not owed a damn thing in return.

i would trade my soul for this girl