Nigger from Charllotsville who claimed he was a victim is now wanted by police

Nigger from Charllotsville who claimed he was a victim is now wanted by police

haha good thing he made over 100k off of it.

black man just can't catch a break from you racist crackaz! shiiiet

Yeh, it's too late now. He got his paycheck from the whole ordeal. Our only hope is that whoever he hit can sue him for a good chunk of that cash. Or maybe we can still encourage gofundme to refuse to pay it out - if that's possible at this point.

I don't find the "nigger" necessary, but from the video it appears that - whether the moment was heated and confusing or not - he was in the wrong.

youtube com/watch?v=33R_MqZQCVI

One guy drags a flagger in by his very flag and then Deandre goes for the hit (with a hammer??)

its a flashlight i think
and he had been stalking them, just looking for an opportunity to attack

He's probably spent all that money already on weed, lean, and hookers.

Nigger behavior through and through.
If a white man did it I would call him a nigger as well.
If you have to silence someone through physical force instead of argue with them until they look like a fool you are a nigger.
Just say it user, it fits really nicely because it is the most apt word in the situation.
>the nigger assaulted a man
>gets hit by some other person defending the original victim
>omg Nazis beat me over the head because they said my dick wuz biggest
>gibs me dat guilt money
>finally actually arrested for starting this whole shit show
>i dindu nuffin
Nigger

him and his homies were looking to single out a weak target and jump them. he got what he deserved its too bad all those idiots donated to his gofundme

Makes enough to live well for a year, 2 montjs later out committing crime again. Fuck whitey.

Thats like $5 to niggers. Shit will be gone in a month on jordans and rims

arrest warrant

So who set that up for him? You know he didn't write that description. Oh I know who...

Yeah I remember that video. Deandre takes a potshot at someone after his group stalked them with bats, they finally lose it it and beat his ass.

Deandre is lucky he's still alive.

>is now wanted on charges of unlawful wound
Niggas can't bleed in peace anymore bruh

So what constitutes lawful woundind

>fake blood
>wouldn't go to hospital
>no record of injury
>seen several days later without wounds
hm

beating unruly nigger

Anyone with acting and/or makeup experience want to pretend to beat me and film it? I'll be in black face and we can split to go fund me proceeds 50/50.

>youtube com/watch?v=33R_MqZQCVI
The gall of this niglet to then milk people out of their hard earned money over a lie. What a royal piece of shit.

tis truly the age of weaponized slacktivism

inb4 100 jew lawyers show up to squash it since they control the media as we see and the courts.

there is no america anymore!!! America is dead we are Israel now.

He would likely have become a rocket scientist or a nuclear physicist if it wasn't for racism

And on:

- Jordans
- Designer belts and clothing
- Candy paint and 24 inch rims
- Rolling papers
- Cocoa butter lotion

Izzoh!

who was the last real american president? ike?

>Makes enough to live well for a year, 2 montjs later out committing crime again. Fuck whitey.
>a year
Hahahaha you dont know the spending habits of our nigger that money will last a month tops also some other nigger is probably gonna shoot him over his 3000$ jordans

wasnt it theodore roosevelt or was ike after him?

McKinley.

wait you mean the last president to try and save us that would be JFK and we all know how that turned out once the jews got wind of how he was shutting down the fed.

once the VP took the office of the POTUS he scrapped that exec order dismantling the fed so fast noone even noticed at the time, but today we know because ya know bureaucracy.

>I don't find the "nigger" necessary
>double spacing

i thought this nigger was adorable

I'm going with Teddy Roosevelt. He was a legitimate badass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

That didn't take long.