If pol is so smart explain pic related

If pol is so smart explain pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/stories/2008/3/21/481029/-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im smart enough to use the image search

it's made not to make sense, fuck you nigger faggot

far side is exactly the same as seinfeld. both are completely unfunny.

It's like power tools only with cow instead of power. Why it isn't cower tools, I don't know.

dailykos.com/stories/2008/3/21/481029/-

Larson was a treasure

Animal Farm.

In Larson's words, "So, in summary, I drew a really weird, obtuse cartoon that no one understood and wasn't funny and therefore I went on to even greater success and recognition. Yeah — I like this country."

It was just a stupid one off made by gary larson. He had a funny thought about what a cow's tools would look like....primitive but slightly mysterious because people wouldn't quite know what they were. It was a sort of glib cartoon with no real hidden meaning.

People went mad trying to explain it after it was published, ascribing all sorts of nefarious meanings to the cartoon. It's surprising to think that a panel as silly and dumb as this one could generate tons of livid hate mail

Larson admitted this panel was not funny, was published for the pure WTFuckery, and generated the most feedback of anything he did.

Looks like lefties complaining that minorities can't succeed because the system was skewed in whites' favor.

Moloch eating babies.

Foolish. And troublesome.

jews

"waiiit cows cant make tools!?!@?" lulz\

is what your suppose to do when looking at that because the cow mad shit tools because cow...its literally that low brow man.

Just like Kim eh?

No!

Did he died?

Wrong on both counts faggots

LARSON WHERE IS THE JOKE?

Pretentious mocking of the working class.

It's deeper than that, even the story it's a subtle subversion of your concept of humor, you expect to fins a punchline, but it's not a haha joke it's a what the fuck did just happened joke, what made his work immortal it's that he could visually express subtle mundane moments, and the cow expression and the tools itself are a reflection of the reaction to the audience to the panel.

And the tools represent his own lack of talent.

god bless you OP

seeing a cow tools thread on Sup Forums. so simple. so perfect

>being this uncultured

>implying it's not too pretentious, and that being pretentious isn't bad

Fuck and suck

Larson admitted he fucked this one up. Lrn ur meems fegit

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Jerry Seinfeld is a humorless Jewish rat

>spending time on a meem forum and now knowing meems
You don't take this place seriously do you user?

Far Side and Calvin and Hobbes are the only two comic strips I actually miss.

Hell is for ever!