This is seriously not okay

This is seriously not okay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KNIZofPB8ZM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoko_Kawakami
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True love exists only between an adult man and a little girl.

I know, Sakura belongs only to Syaoran. That gay disguise can fuck off.

Sakura belongs only to me.

Yukito is only interested in getting Touya's dick, so no problem

He's gay, so there is no problem.

It's kay if he's gay.

What's wrong with it? You have seen the end of the show, right?

Nah, it's alright daijobu, daijobu, daijobu, kiseki datte okoseru

let's be honest, when is a Clamp romance NOT creepy

When the anime studio that is adapting CLAMPs work completely redoes the entire story.

What's wrong with a girl spending some time with her brother in law?

>that Angelic Layer mom in the manga
Jeez

That one wasn't creepy, it was a cute OT3. And knowing how much Clamp loves homo the two guys probably ended up together anyways and ditched the girl.

Agreed. That dress is horrendous.

>the two guys probably ended up together anyways and ditched the girl
The best solution for them all DESU.

Yeah. At least in the anime she has some kind of excuse for ignoring her daughter. Though still not a good one. In the manga, she's literally just "I'm afraid of talking to people, especially my daughter." Yet you apparently slept with a man and got pregnant. And now spend all your time with an eccentric scientist...

She's not wearing a Birka and walking behind him.

For all the depraved shit in this series, there was still no incest.

Yeah. The voice of reason in the incest fad is fucking CLAMP.

Syaoran is related to Clow. Sakura's dad is Clow.

>Yeah. The voice of reason in the incest fad is fucking CLAMP.
What incest fad? CLAMP was the one having rabid incest back in the 80s and 90s. CCS was just the one of their works that went away from this.

need more sakura here gents

I want to put my penis in her cute mouth.

There was some incest lite, cousin level

Dead VA means no more love as pure as morning snow ;__;

How were any of the Rayearth romances creepy?

Sakura and Syoaran are distantly related

story for this? id think these two should have had more screen time together so this is rather upsetting

In the manga the teacher had romantic feelings for her, he even gave her a waiting ring until she was legal to marry her.

Tsubasa Sakura > CCS Sakura

its a start but something more like this

youtu.be/KNIZofPB8ZM

Also they were dating. Sakura and her friends know that Rika is dating an older guy and that it's 'complicated' but they have no idea it's their teacher.

i meant the passing of the teacher VA. im aware of their romance.

the new manga shouldnt try to mask it. fans must want to see how far Rika and terada-sensei may push their love

Oh. I gotcha. Here's a good one.

This, then?

Rika's VA died, not the teacher's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoko_Kawakami

preposterous gents. why if sakura were here right this moment you'd have better prepare for the worst drubbing of your lives

fuck this gay earth and at only 41 years? fuck

could they perhaps persue a new VA then? im sure the thought of an audition for a CCS role would have a high turnout

WORDS THAT KILL
WOULD YOU SPEAK THEM TO ME

It looks like Rika's been explicitly written out of the new manga, so... :(

Sakura is at her cutest when she's reactionary.

You want dick? Idiot.

>How were any of the Rayearth romances creepy?

The girls are like 13

Not the previous user and I have nothing to back this up: Don't female Japanese students have a thing for dating older men?

Hikaru was 14 and Lantis was 16
Fuu was 14 and Ferio was 14
Umi was 14 and Clef was 700

Nothing too bad, really. Umi is mature enough mentally for Clef.

>the new manga shouldnt try to mask it.
They likely won't even show it, considering Rika is in a different school now, and thus unlikely to show up.

That being said, I doubt this has anything to do with her VA passing away, but with things having changed a lot in the last 20 years, especially with social networks and people trying to raise hell out of anything (though this IS paedophilia, so this hardly counts as "anything").

Aren't they like 14 in the new manga? That's okay.

Yeah, they're 14 now. That doesn't change the fact Rika is a middle-schooler, whereas Terada is a teacher and in his mid-30s by now.

Compare this to Fujitaka and Nadeshiko, in which Fujitaka was around 23-25 and Nadeshiko 16. So, the difference is a lot more acceptable. No to mention Fujitaka met Nadshiko when she was 16, no when she was 10-11.

The whole thing with Rika and Terada lends itself for CLAMP to get a lot of heat. So, they're likely better off simply not showing them again, other than perhaps a mention here and there.

I think I've figured out what makes Sakura so delicious. It's because her loliness and CLAMP noodliness perfectly cancel each other out.

>Lantis was 16

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wait seriously?

CLAMP has the worst case of men looking older than their actual age. I mean, Touya is suppose to be 15 at the start of CCS. And he looks like he should be out of college. Not to mention he's already taller than his dad.

The younger kids in CCS look normal because of the proportional difference. But the adults look like freaks. CCS worked so well because much of it was filmed from the viewpoint of a young kid. That is, the perspective was looking up much of the time. Which actually made the adults look even taller than they already were. But from the perspective of Sakura and the kids, it looked normal.

Yet another reason I don't want to see adult Sakura. I don't want her to become a noodle.

Seriously, Id accept maybe MAYBE 19 at the absolute youngest. Im not usually one to complain about anime characters ages but when you draw the 13 year old girls like they're supposed to look maybe not having the romantic interests look like college kids is a smart move

Tomoyo pls

You're right, she should be fucking her brother.

>Tsubasa Sakura
Which one?

Lucky Syaoran gets to basically do it with his aunt

I am watching CCS for the first time since it aired on American TV when I was a child.
I am loooooving everything about it! And that opening sequence&song... perfect. Only on episode 29 though. Looking forward to any additional openings to come.

What's not okay is that shitty Shaoran ending.

The second OP is tied for the best along with the first one. Second season has the best ending by far.

You got me all tingly with anticipation.

Did they got togehter at anypoint? They were cute togehter.

It is okey. Tomoya is gay anyway

They've been a couple for years already.

Yeah. They got together in Youchien

>Lantis was 16

You got a source on this?