Delinquent Manga Thread

Another chapter of Bakuon Rettou to dump. Before dumping, I just found out that Bakuon Rettou is being re-serialized starting August 1st so that's some incredible news.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7mUOty-FdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Bakuon Rettou is being re-serialized starting August 1st
Wait, what? Is this a thing, re-publishing a whole series in-magazine just because? The only times I've seen this happen have been for things that switched magazines and they wanted to get new readers up to speed.

As in running whole thing in the magazine again?

There really wasn't much posted about it. Not too sure. I'm gonna look into it a bit more

Incredible news indeed and goddamn that's a dope cover, we didn't get so see much of Kase before he became a full time delinquent but his change really is incredibly contrasting.

Giant gonna fuck them up.

I wish.

Wth that brain damage guess his genius part got rearranged.

Angel Densetsu

I ordered the magazine anyways so I'll have more details on that later this week.

I've neglected my delinquent reading duties. Don't even remember at what chapter I'm at.

There's updates for BR, Rokudenashi Blues, Be-Bop Highschool, Bad Boys, Bucchigiri... There's a lot to read.

I saw this on delinquentanons site as well, looks like it will be cool.

In other delinquent news, I think we've got to the end of the Taison vs Onizuka fight.

Also Bucchigiri's first volume overall was great, I hope someone does eventually do the whole thing.

Yeah I'm not very good at keeping up with on-going series unless they're handed out to be on Sup Forums)

Seriously guys Morita is the best manga artist ever.

I don't like his art very much, actually. I love Takahashi's, though.

Morita can draw faces so unbelievably well but there's something about Takahashi's drawing style that blows me away.

I respect your opinion even though I kind of feel like beating you up.

Also I assume you mean Tsutomu Takahashi and not Hiroshi Takahashi. Although I think Hiroshi's stuff can be very stylish.

He is able to portray a sense of motion really well. He's got a good mix of detail and style. As godly as Morita is, sometimes his stuff almost looks too real for the fact that it's a manga about kids fightings.

Basically RokuBlues is like Vagabond whereas Bakuon Rettou is like Takemitsu Zamurai.

Yeah, Tsutomu. His linework and use of light/dark are just fucking fantastic.

Just caught up a couple days ago. ty OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7mUOty-FdQ
1:25:00

What a fantastic image. Holy shit aha

>Delinquents
>on the little girl board

Specter was supposedly the biggest bosozoku gang that ever existed, with 20+ something generations. (each generations is really short mind you)

The main character in Bad Boys actually becomes a delinquent... Nice.

Regardless of how short a Bosozoku life is it's really impressive to see 20+ generations.

Is that OUT? If it is then it looks somewhat better than I thought.

No, This is OUT. I'm not too sure what that image is though

Good artists should really pair up more with good writers to make incredible shit, must be a tough business but so most mangaka seem to fall short in 1 of the 2 aspects so easily.

I mean the art isn't bad, I just don't like when artists draw this muscle heads that are supposed to be high schoolers.

I'm not a fan of the art to be honest. I read the first Volume of OUT and it just seemed to boring.

Yeah the look alone scream generic to me, might be wrong and harsh but that's the look it gives in my opinion. Just like Shippuu Nijimarugumi, I mean just look at that cover.

I do enjoy some "generic" delinquent manga but OUT is too much for me. I haven't taken a look at Shippuu Nijimarugumi yet.

I told you to stop the "seem's." Do you need a proofreader?