NEETdom

Name a better form of non-violent protest.
Pro tip: You can't.

Continuation of

Other urls found in this thread:

wien.gv.at/gesundheit/leistungen/mindestsicherung/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about not having children? Well you're a NEET, so that shouldn't be too difficult.

Here's a question: are you living off your parents or off the govt?

If it's off your parents, then they are the only ones affected by your protest since you are leeching off them.

If it's off the government, maybe you can consider that taking from those more rich and powerful than you, but chances are, you're taking equally from people who are making as much or less than you'd be making if you were working.

You could try a hunger strike, but what exactly would you be protesting? What do you want to change? And why would ANYONE feed you?

how will you pay for retirement?

bump

>If it's off the government, maybe you can consider that taking from those more rich and powerful than you, but chances are, you're taking equally from people who are making as much or less than you'd be making if you were working.
They have the option to do what I did, and stop working.

Why would I have to pay for it?

because your shitty parents will die and you won't have any money left

Okay, so we have some sort of organized strike now. What has to change for the strike to end?

Are you a syndicalist of some kind?

>because your shitty parents will die and you won't have any money left
What's the reason you're pretending that welfare is not a thing, user?

Enjoy it while it lasts.. increasingly welfare will be cut and only available to those who work. The workers of this world are fed up with non-working lumps of useless flesh getting a free ride. It's gonna be a rude awakening for you, son.

because to get welfare you need to actively seek work or be very very good at pretending to be retarded in which case you will be sent to a place for retarded people with a curfew and limited internet access and you will be only let out on sundays in groups with an assigned guardian

You don't fucking get welfare if you refuse to get a job. You get welfare if you already have a job and don't have enough money to feed your retarded children or if you are actively seeking work and need money to survive temporarily there are plenty of NEETs on the fucking street right now asking for change living under a plastic bag whilst getting raped in the ass every other day

why don't neets just become security guards?

get a graveyard shift guarding some empty building. play video games and shitpost while getting paid!

Is that the fantasy that keeps you going, user?

I genuinely doubt it works like that even in Canada.

Because it's work.

I'm really curious why people especially on places like Sup Forums insist on supporting the system they oppose. How do you plan on killing this beast by feeding it, anons?

no that's how it works fucking everywhere.

>no that's how it works fucking everywhere.
Not really, user.

>He thinks he'll be allowed to retire.

Literally all you'd have to do at that point is either play the retard card and get free gibz or act as if you've got massive backpains and receive free gibz.
Not implying you should NEET your way through life (although I'm doing it too), but there is a way..

I just had an interview today that went pretty well I think. I don't want to quit being a neet though

youre not wrong

you underage faggots haven't even researched the social assistance requirements in your jurisdiction
I don't believe you

>you underage faggots haven't even researched the social assistance requirements in your jurisdiction
user, why do you pretend to know the social assistance requirements of every jurisdiction on this planet?

show me one that gives you money for not doing anything

Being a NEET and a virgin is the purest form of purity you could ever achieve.

In my 39 years I have worked less then 1 year.
Every couple of years I get a job for a week or so.
I inherited the family farm from my boomer parents.
I married a woman who also inherited a house that we use as a rental she likes to work although we do not need to.
We are only childern and stand to inherit millions more dollars worth of real estate and other property.

>feels good

careful, bro. If you keep laying down these knowledge bombs, some wagie is liable to shoot up his workplace or have a rage-induced heart attack.

The Austrian one.

Wait a second, you're paid for doing nothing in YOUR COUNTRIES?

Non-violent suicide

/thread?

i don't believe you

its not hard to perpetually look for a job and get checks, m8.

I don't plan to live that long.

I see homeless niggers begging on the streets all the time they clearly aren't informed of this get money for not doing anything scheme

I've been neet protesting since Obamacare passed. Have a bump

I don't really care about you denying something well known about western countries. It's called Mindestsicherung here.

you're lying I'm gonna need to see some proofs

>Name a better form of non-violent protest.
Being Amish
Have shitloads of kids, don't pay taxes, own all kinds of American land, have almost zero debt or overhead, live life surrounded by an extremely redpilled community.

Though if you're in Europe, then yeah, just be a parasite.

wien.gv.at/gesundheit/leistungen/mindestsicherung/

You need an address and several forms of ID to get into the system. and obviously a bank account to put the check in.
Ive been both homeless and on welfare. If you wait to long welfare is useless because its not enough to get you back on your feet. you need to already be established.

Northern European Edgy Teen

>Austria
>Northern Europe
Did you have to pay for that level of education?

Mennonite is better, more attractive women and they have modern conveniences plus they have programs to bring in men to breed their women to prevent inbreeding

Working is for chumps.

it says they give it if you're looking for work faggot. Also you get more gibs if you have children and a family and a place. If you are a single faggot who refuses to work who has no discernible serious mental issues you are at the bottom of the state's list of priorities

>and they have modern conveniences
I think they probably go too far with that
They aren't strict with the social shunning and some of them are cool with smartphones. They're just begging for their women to be sluts

> plus they have programs to bring in men to breed their women to prevent inbreeding
Gonna need sources on this, especially since there are many more Mennonites than Amish

And anyways, mennoniteusa.com says that one of the goals of the mennonites is to end racism, so they're undeniably infiltrated in some way

Why would you make up stuff like that when it pretty clearly states who can get it ("Wer hat Anspruch?"), user?
I get that admitting that you're wrong isn't easy, but this is getting embarrassing.

he's just another sour wagecuck. Mad because he's giving the best years of his life away to some jew in exchange for cheap shit from china.

Here's the best part of being a craftsman. If I need anything, I build it.

not so fast..

i don't believe you. You're bullshitting everyone here faggot you don't get any welfare you leech off your parents and you don't have a plan and you want to reduce everyone else to your level of misery

>i don't believe you.
I literally provided you with a government source, you clown.

lol your shitty government source doesn't say shit I checked the same one in Ontario and it's the same shit. it doesn't mean anything you still have to go there talk to them they decide if you're eligible or not and then they consider giving you welfare nobody will ever give a nigger like you anything

>lol your shitty government source doesn't say shit I checked the same one in Ontario
What does Ontario have with my country?

I'll believe you if you post a welfare cheque with a timestamp

>tfw rich parents let me neet for free
>still claim bennies and spend it all on sweets

4 years and still not bored of it

Sure, I'll go through all that hassle because some dipshit on the internet doesn't believe government sources regarding government social spending LMAO

What do we care what you think?

Why don't firms hire NEETs as their security guards?
Not being active on the job market and not actively looking for a job means that employers don't know you exist, and considering NEETs have neither the skill nor the ambition to develop the skill asked by such an employer only serves to make NEETs less attractive, both as a business investment and a future partner.

you would post it if you wanted to maintain your credibility ITT faggot

>not having children is protest
yes goyim don't have white children thats white supremacy only Paco and Jamal should be having Children in the US.

Not having children will only help make you a greater burden on everyone else.

What if a bad guy comes along? Then I have to do something. Is that what you want? You sick fuck? For me to exert effort to do something? No thanks, I'd rather just be me.

I'm not pure White, I shouldn't really be having children unless you're going to use them for cannon fodder as grunt foot soldiers. It doesn't matter if I am a NEET.

Reread my post, it says pretty much all there is to it.
You're wrong, and looking at you're probably even retarded, so it's pointless.

I'm not telling you not to be a NEET.
Some people just weren't made for this society.

How many children do you have?

You're basically missing the fact that literally everything you own is because someone else worked for you at some point... so yeah if you own stuff and can eat you are a rich bastard.

I'm only 20 so I've got time and I do want Children.

if you're a faggot who's gonna go around posting smug neet pepes and shilling the neet lifestyle the least you could do to BTFO all the wagies is provide a demonstration that the government gives you money for doing fuck all with your life

if you spend some time on /biz/, you can find an obvious avenue for monetizing anonymous shitposting, theres entire teams of NEETs on discord working together to pump and dump cryptocurrencies and penny stocks. the discords are usually quite fun as everyone is of a similar mindset, they break into teams named 'meme makers', 'twitter trolls', 'reddit shills' etc

obviously the guys at the top make the most money but the meme posters did ok out of it too. tax optional, dont get involved from home if your ein the states, youre probably speaking to criminals

>0
Why is that always the answer when you ask these "muh white childrunz" people?

A path devoid of risk, enamoured in safety.
Alternatively one could choose to be himself until the situation demands his services, for which one's pay is exchanged.
The road of the office knows no such relaxation.
The wage cuck fears the security guard, for the guard is in control.

Responsibility soothes the soul. Don't deprive yourself of the opportunity to experience it.

Idk I see a lot of people in Sup Forums that have kids.

Yes, but they usually don't post like this

What about it user I disagree with people that choose not to have children and are able to.
When white birth rates are so low it shouldn't be in fashion to not have kids.

Walk the walk, user.

I will user when I am in the position to, will you?

No, because I don't wanna
Here's the thing, until you manage to actually pop one out, your postering means nothing. And even then (IF you manage to do so), one isn't nowhere enough to make a difference.

One kid or one person having kids?
And I get that I'm not going to somehow by having kids make a huge difference but it's so much better than having none at all. It's not good when countries have a birthrate of 1.2 in European countries.

Bitcoin

> don't believe you
Pain is subjective nigga. First go to several doctors ans they write some shit in the computer and tell you to see other doctors. Get drugs. apply for disability and get a Jewish lawyer who share your initial gibs. write your senators office to speed things along. NEETbux.

Oh I forgot step one
>be burger
Know nothing about leaf neetdom