Why is there so much hatred for Christopher Columbus?

Why is there so much hatred for Christopher Columbus?

If he didn't find America someone else would have

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/1y8c5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do they put the ((( )))'s? is it cuz we put those around kikes names? ion get it

Those people being the ones who were all ready living there.

You’re lucky we didn’t find it first. But that isn’t going to save you for long.

he didn't find America, that was Amerigo Vespucci, hence where the name America came from.
Columbus was a degenerate who only made it to Hispanola, where he & his men proceeded to race mix with the nigger barbarians, until they got fed up with him and lynched his ass. but you should know this already if you're on this board. saged for dumb post

Because 600 year old dead people can't defend themselves.

Amerigo was the one who composed a lot of the early maps and actually discovered the extent of the new landmass, but he wouldn't have done any of that without Columbus. I think he may also have been the one to put forth that the continent was not Asia.

Columbus really was incompetent as he failed his math and thought Asia was like only 200 mikes away. Which is why it was so hard for countries to actually support his expeditions.

He wasn't one of those who conquered the Americas and took the lands. Not to mention that much of those lands weren't used by the natives and in those times, conquering lands is the rule.
Humans have always waged war for lands and it is curious on how those people only have pity for very selective people whose ancestors lost wars.

>Columbus
>white

SHOW BOI VESPUCCI

amerigo vespucci
that is all

Iconoclasm

They will destroy every cultural figure.

Columbus was pretty ignorant not to mention he wasn't even close to his goal and then refused to admit he fucked up

>Christopher Columbus
>white

Columbus was pretty fucking retarded. He thought the world was way smaller than it actually is. Educated people knew the world was round (thanks Eratosthenes) and they knew the distance from Europe to the Orient as well. The only reason this imbecile got famous was because he smacked into Hispaniola and thought he was in the east indies.

>incompetent
>Bitch about him committing genocide against the natives

Pick one. You can't have it both ways.

Columbus was a great man, One of the greatest man in history, the facts that you think he was a retard it makes me sick, you clearly don't what he accomplish and what it represent. But hey i'm sure the jew propaganda is more sweet , how about reading about it instead being a fucking cunt

'understand

Come back when you have a firm grasp of the English language, and history.

I'm drunk, and my phone is shit,

he killed and enslaved lots of natives, but they weren't white so it doesn't matter to you
queen Isabella herself was horrified by what he did and imprisoned him, but he got out because king Ferdinand needed to make a public hero. Is that my jew propaganda or are you distorting history?

Cocknocker, how about that retard

she is doing us a favor. think about it

>on the fence normie reads anti-Columbus tweet
>notices the kike brackets
>doubts affirmed

((()))
the jews are just too much man

Yup, a major step in pivoting from "eurocentricity"

They're trying to appropriate it like blacks did with nigger but nothing gets a Jew going more than being called out for being a Jew. They really think we're that stupid to not see through their white disguise

those people are disgusting even today, they deserve to die

Italian/Portuguese and working for the iberian kingdom of Castille.

White LOL.

Columbus was blond, so yeah

>a white man
he was italian ie latin descent

all of his gold and ships and crew men were spanish...

just like hernan cortez and the conquestadors who killed 20% of the native american indians

whites came later to harvest the land as poor farmers

that land was already taken by the spaniards

I love how white people had no right to move and take over america but other races have a god given right to move and take over the us.

>incompetent
> Christopher Columbus

god, why is everyone using this shitty term nowadays with such a bad context?

it's been co-opted placeholder to just say, "I don't have any argument but it sounds good"

He was a mediterranean male, not the same as a white male.

Who the fuck wants to go to Argentina? Europe is full of subhumans running away from their own country.

nice bait

you don't understand race, fucking retard

((()))
((()))
((()))

>meme flag
>aggressively ignorant
no surprises here

Her tweet below is sexist because it implies men can own women's vaginas. T R I G G E R E D

Are you white? Or you're one of those argentinians that looks like Tevez?

Destruction and revision of history. It's literally in the communist subversion handbook.

Buenos Aires is full of negros lately, I'm sure Merkel send those there too

Because they hate the fact that a wop discovered their beloved land. Also HOW THE FUCK IS COLUMBUS RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IGNORANCE! FUCKING MURICANS TURNING EVERYONE INTO A WHITE SUPREMACIST!

anti-semitism is running rampant right now and liberals are trying to remove and/or smear any jewish accomplishment they can.

He never found America. He landed on some island in the tropics. If you want to get technical, Leif Erikson beat Columbus by about 500 years, and actually set foot on North American soil in what is now present day Baffin Island in Canada

When will you realize they hate the West and want it destroyed?

I love the whole 'columbus isnt great...the americas wouldve been discovered anyways' line of reasoning

Okay...so how long has life existed on the American continents? Tens of thousands of years? In all that time they never were even close to sailing the atlantic to link with europe or africa

How long have africans lived in africa? How long did they have a chance to link with the Americas?

If there were no europeans the Americas and africa/europe would still not be linked

Columbus was the first mofo to put his stamp on the new world
The marxist revisionism of Columbus' legacy is due solely to the fact that he represents European exceptionalism. He represents the truth that europeans dominate. Whether he is actually guilty of anything is irrelevant....he is not brown so he is evil

go away kike

Yeah but when did the europeans start making colonies? Right when Columbus discovered it for the spanish crown.

kill yourself rabbi

I really do hope those americans LARPing as italo americans are doing their part by kicking their asses till they barely breath.

Columbus was a great man, but the kids are getting shit educations now a days, fucking disgusting

Its really trendy.

I'm in a college town, couple years ago I went out with a friend who works at a bar and him and some college kids were going on about columbus.

>yeah, happy columbus day
>happy native americans being slaughtered today
>he didnt even discover america!
>hes a rapist/murderer!

Seems like in the last x years it somehow got pushed a lot more than usual.

The past was violent and bloody, its like no shit.

That's correct.

Success breeds jealousy

He never established any sort of long term colony there....stop in to grab some coffee and take a leak doesnt count

Columbus is remembered for landing and taking over

They need a boogeyman. That being said, Columbus was hilariously incompetent. Not unusual for a guinea

That's what always confuses me. SJWs bitch and whine about Europeans colonizing America, but where would they be if they never did, or if you guys found it first? Hate colonization if you wan't, but without it, most people alive today wouldn't get to exist.

That's why Vespucci is the one that gave the name.

If you want to get technical, the native Americans discovered America 14,000 years ago

because he was a fucking dick, he went around massacring defenless Natives for no fucking reason.
Look I understand conquest, glory and all that but Columbus was just an asshole. I mean compare him to Cortez, yeah he has a bad reputation but he did the following
>Forged alliances with Mexican indian tribes and payed them back by making them part of the Mexican elite once the conquest was over
>Punished his soldiers when they went stealing shit from indians
>Respected tribal leaders and caciques, had good friendships with a lot of them
>Was focused on converting the Natives to Christianity and once they converted he accepted them as one of his own
Was he an asshole as well? Did he committ atrocities? Yes and Yes but
>Committed atrocities against a powerful warrior empire that oppressed and enslaved other indians
>Left them alone once they converted
Cortez, Pizzaro, Cabeza de Vaca, Onate, were all assholes who committed atrocities but they were fucking warriors who respected the tribes they fought against and were respected by them as well.
"You have defended your capital like a brave warrior," he declared. "A Spaniard knows how to respect valor, even in an enemy." - Cortez to Cuactemoc

Columbus was not a warrior and massacred a bunch of peaceful indians for no reason at all. Just a sadistic asshole. In Mexico they celebrate the "day of the race" where they venerate both the Spanish conquistadors and Native warriors who are the forefathers of the Mexican people, not some fat Italian who stumbled on a few islands and then proceeded to kill and torture the people there for no reason

Just another evil white man who did somthing greater than chuck spears at animals for years on end in a time that was extremely brutal

Dude , explain your point, how he was an incompetent? taking over and travelling from Spain, you surely have accomplish more, right? wtf !

holy shit. and consider yourself checked

but CNN told me that colombus was a jew.
archive.fo/1y8c5

Feels good being the ones doing the genocide sometimes.

he died poor and in prison. if you hate him i think that would be punishment enough

Is outrage now a cottage industry?

If her words were commonly palpable, then she would not be saying them.

And if the English didn't do it, then the French or the Spanish would've, like they already tried to do

It's annoying when people act like America is some super villain when's it's definitely still one of the best, most free countries in the world

cuz the libs get mad at things that people tell them to get mad about

Italian

I don't mind replacing Columbus day with Vespucci day, it's these braindead mugshots who want to replace it with a special indigenous people day to honor the low life sun who got conquered by the superior Europeans.

Look, fucking piece of shit, I'm going to give you a lesson of English, even though it's not even my native language.

What the fuck does ''discovery'' mean? Look bitch, discovery doesn't mean invent. Discovery means to find something that you didn't previously know. Did they europeans know that that continent that would be called America existed? No. They discovered it the same way they can discovered a fucking treasure on an island or a new species.

For fucks sake you fucking piece of SJW shit, I swear to God that if you don't respect Columbus I will respond with fire and fury.

THAT'S MY RAGAZZO!

a marrano who didn't even speak italian

well done

>22:22:22

Does it count as a get if the time matches up perfectly?

He was Italian, what do you want?

Melinal autism
Gas them all

Dude WTF are you smoking. Outrage has ALWAYS been a cottage industry. The currency of '60s housewives was righteous indignation. Moral authority is a drug. It's a hit of dopamine straight to the hippocampus.

The existence of Sup Forums is a testament to this fact

Theres going to be at least a few normies who get rid pilled once they see all the anti america tweets are coming from (((them)))

Lol the retard can’t even conprend the fact they would have never been born if it wasn’t for him

well, why should the US and A celebrate some european discovery? who cares? why don't we celebrate the chinese discovery of the americas? because they only engaged in peaceful trade and didn't colonize? you need to step back and take a look at the euro-centric way you view the world and how flawed your view really is!!!! also, remember that colombus was a jew and he couldn't really help his massacring ways.

for you to acknowledge that he was a jew and hating him is anti-semetic.

Yeah, he accidentally discovered the Caribbean islands and later part of S America, but if he was that bad of a navigator he wouldn't have been able to make it there and back to Spain, and then there and back to Spain 3 more times leading groups of multiple ships. A dipshit never would have made it back. And if a lib ever brings up his enslavement and ordered executions, remind them Mohammed did the exact same thing and is the greatest man that ever lived.

LEIF ERIKSON

because if you havent noticed we arent the racist ones. they just think we are. if we were actually racist blacks would never have been able to get to this point.

Show your flag, your English is abhorrent. Anyway other than barely staving off mutiny he was appointed Viceroy of Hispaniola, which he could barely manage without extreme violence by medieval standards. He was later deposed by King Ferdinand. Not diminishing any of his accomplishments, but he was a dumb guinea through and through, which I suspect you are as well

>I'm going to give you a lesson of English
>of English
You a Romance speaker by any chance?

>When Brits commit genocide its against Zulus and other aggressive warrior African tribes and empires
>When Spaniards commit genocide its against powerful warrior empires with highly trained military forces
>When Germans commit genocide its against strong Eastern European nations with modern armed forces and against powerful minority elites
>When Italians commit genocide its against some defenseless peaceful unarmed tribes that number in the few hundreds
Italians fail at being white, cant even do genocide right kek, could not even into colonization and could not spread your language and genes to other people. Are yall even European at this point?

So what were POC doing while incompetent whitey colombus was discovering the new world and navigating the seas?
Building huts out of fecal matter?
Dying of famine and disease?
Cannibalizing other tribes?

Lol nice

We are not white, we are meds you silly whitey. Can't fail on something we are not, meanwhile how is it going with the immigrants there?

Seriously, you self-hating jew, scumbag goblin.

I'm going to keep giving you free lessons because you're ignorance is dangerous and it's simply disgusting to see people like you.

If you guys celebrate Columbus day it's basically because you're europeans. Which language do you speak? Fucking English. Who built the country that is known as The United States of America? White males that spoke English. White males that spoke English come from Europe.

Even for the Mexicans and the South Americans. They speak fucking Spanish and the immense majority of them have some european DNA.

For fucks sake, it's just a day where we can all celebrate things that we have in common.

Why do you fucking SJWs want to ruin everything?

You ruin the family, you ruin christmas, you ruin football, you ruin all the movie industry...

You're just simply evil. You're a fucking piece of shit, beta nu male, who's been drinking soy milk for way too long.

Kill yourself right fucking now.

To be fair, Columbus really was a fucking dickhead. You can't really defend him much. Good sailor. Morally a complete piece of shit. One of the few times (((their))) criticisms hold ground. But I'd never admit that to them, I oppose everything they say because fuck them.

I think it's really funny.

Well said.

>he killed and enslaved lots of natives, but they weren't white so it doesn't matter
absolutely correct my good man

You see, in these liberals minds, they believe the native americans were one big united country and all got along or something when the truth is they were all a bunch of different tribes running around in the woods warring with each other

also
>liberals hate Columbus
>they're living comfy af in the land he took that eventually became civilized USA that they love(?) so much

LATINOS ARE WHITE YAY!

times change, my friend. us americans of asian and african heritage have no connection with this genocidal jew you want to celebrate.