Re:Zero

Does this have the worst fanbase of 2016? The anime in itself is pretty good for now imo (nothing excellent, but good), but jesus fuck the fanbase.

They absolutely LOVE to boast how this is the SUPERIOR anime/light novel. "oh but it's so sadistic" "oh but the suffering" "oh but the complex characters", when the characters are not particularly complex and most of the suffering is very much standard. It's like they've been watching shit for most of their lives and when something decent comes along they treat it like the new fucking Mona Lisa.

Whenever you even dare question the fact that it may not be THAT groundbreaking or good, they viciously attack you accusing of liking Shonen and "perfect characters with no flaws".

Read Berserk if you like Re:Zero, you fucks.

another shitty bait thread

Sup Forums is really butthurt about popular anime

> Every criticism of popular things or disagreement with my own opinion is shit bait.

>Read Berserk if you like Re:Zero
Why do Berserk fags pretend liking anything other than Berserk is an insult towards them? Does Berserk have the worst fanbase of all years?

I only brought up Berserk as an example of GOOD "complex characters" and "suffering" the Re:Zero fanbase seems to be so proud of.

You and every other dumb Berserk fag who enters Re:Zero threads, huh

If someone said Transformers had good cinematography, wouldn't you bring up Citizen Kane? Does that make me a Citizen Kane fag?

Berserk is probably not even in my top 10... And overall I'd much prefer Re:Zero be popular than some dumb Shonen shit, but let's not pretend like it's the second coming of christ.

Definitely.

Im enjoying the anime but dear why must everything that is kind of popular always have the most obnoxious cancerous fanbase ever? So annoying.

>...
Every time. This website is for people over 18.

This is slowly having a fanbase similar to SAO.

Its just /r9k/ faggots who have invaded Sup Forums with their edgelord shit show because Subaru is Elliot Rodgers reincarnated.

At least it will keep the filth off of /fit/ for a while.

>It's like they've been watching shit for most of their lives

I have indeed watched anime for most of my life

OP.dont fight cancer with cancer

But user, I've already read berserk.

Is this the newest pasta?

Its the anime that has the most amount of shitposting about it right now

Pretty sure most of the cancer in these threads are caused by false flagging jackasses

Does this have the worst fanbase of the 2010's? The anime in itself is pretty good for now imo (nothing excellent, but good), but jesus fuck the fanbase.

They absolutely LOVE to boast how this is the SUPERIOR mahou shoujo. "oh but it's so sadistic" "oh but the suffering" "oh but the complex characters", when the characters are not particularly complex and most of the suffering is very much standard. It's like they've been watching shit for most of their lives and when something decent comes along they treat it like the new fucking Mona Lisa.

Whenever you even dare question the fact that it may not be THAT groundbreaking or good, they viciously attack you accusing of liking either Shonen and "perfect characters with no flaws" or Slice of Life and "cute girls doing nothing".

Watch Princess Tutu if you like Madoka, you fucks.

>They absolutely LOVE to boast how this is the SUPERIOR anime/light novel.
they are just newfags who werent around when madoka aired so they want to recreate the same

then again madoka was anime original so they just fail

Just remember no matter how bad a fanbase is,It would never be as bad and toxic as Fatefags.

Truly the only fanbase on any medium that is impossible to debate with.

At least reinhard fans arent as cancerous as Gilfags.

>All these retards getting baited by obnoxious kike OP

As always Sup Forums is full of retards.

Thank the source material for not being widely available and in english. Though even if that were the case I don't see fans of the series taking it in quite the same direction that fatefags do.

Oh, and also missing a million bait edits.

>Not assuming FATE every year all years
Since this thread is going to be shit by the likes of it all, might as well start the shitposting into overdrive.