Danganronpa 3

What do the flowers mean?

Reminder that Naegi can start running cause he's in a fucking room, not halls.

Yuri happened

Izuru loves Chiaki.

Also, Chiaki died.

He's leaving flowers for Natsumi

It means we get more OTP, Hinanami.

MUH

Where were you when the best character didn't even debut in the games?

When they are put to sleep, there is no one killer. A different person wakes up each time and is given the chance to kill someone before having their memory wiped with drugs.

Whoever was given the chance to kill someone last episode, instead pretended to kill Asahina. Mastermind didn't like this and gave another person the chance, resulting in dead Gozu.

also, best girl has arrived

lewd

Quick, Naegi, use the secret ahoge arts!

He could also start wavedashing, baka desu senpai

Izuru is shit

DICK

Mukuro Ikusabae, the 16th cutie, the one known as the Ultimate Waifu, watch out for her

Best girl

This looked stupid as fuck to me but I bet if it were a still game sprite, I'd think it looked cool.

Good ending

Braceface is a qt

I want to save her ;_;

>studs on face mask
>braces on teeth
I don't know why I find this funny, but I do

I liked it

>All of these anons who know what's what
I never woulda guessed Sup Forums could have such good taste

Holy shit. This bitch's crazy! I love her!

So this red-eyed hulk form is the form she assumed when capturing Mikan? Hell yeah, show that kiddy nurse what a true master of medicine can do!

Anime only fag here, can I start the third season without having to play the game? How vital is DR2 to the third game?

I'm still so fucking lost on the timeline of when Ultimate Despair turned themselves in as survivors, when they were discovered as Despair, how much they directly clashed with the Foundation and all that shit.

I'll always wait.

PLAY BOTH GAMES

More important than the first game by far

DR2 is a masterpiece and is vital to your entire existence.

Why would she even need that for fucking Mikan? Bitch just has a syringe, what's she gonna do? Slut her to death?

This was inevitable as soon as I saw they were green.

jesuschrist

play the games

you won't understand anything if you don't at least play the second, as it as no anime adaptation

>This episode further confirms the AI Junko being in Neagi's head theory

Daily Dose

You should play SDR2, but if you're emphatic that you never will, just go ahead and watch it. You'll miss out on a lot of stuff, but the anime seems like it was written for animeonlys to get by

Sup Forums always has best taste. Proof: they like Mukuro too.

>Sup Forums once again proves its legendary shit taste by choosing weird crazy bitch as official waifu

Why is there a SHSL Retard and a SHSL Dumbass (the boxer) in the Future Foundation? It's no wonder they couldn't stop the world from going to shit.

How the fuck did it confirm it?

>inb4 everything we've seen so far isn't actually happening

Anything is better than useless genki sluts

Most likely this is the place where Chiaki died.
Naegi went there to investigate and found Izuru by pure luck.

At least Seiko's better than Mikan so far

Would this be better as a game?

Nevertheless, watch the 1st episode again, she did turn into that form. Her eyes changed red. But yeah, Mikan only had a syringe with her. If it was me, it would be another case as I am unnerved with needles and such.

Say that to the Boxer's face and not online faggot.

RIP in Piece Great Gozu

They're obviously meant Natsumi

The pink one might be for Chiaki though

Not hard

I thought FF captured them and then Makoto took them away but newest episode shows them coming to Makoto for help.

Izuru not killing Chiaki and Hajime being olev with her confirmed.

Get a load of this nigga.

There wouldn't be any gameplay. There's no exploration or investigating going on, just a giant cutscene.

NAEGI
OWN UP TO YOUR CRIMES

Aw shucks you're making me feel all warm and fuzzy

I want to protect this rage

but how

I want to see you defend him when he punches Asahina and indirectly causes another death.

Best husbandos die first. Can't live in a world where people capable of mamoruing you survive.

>Musclebro dies instead of the brown girl
>again
>AGAIN
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Does Kodaka have a braces fetish as well? No way these close-ups aren't intentional

>SHSL
Fuck off. Also half the characters are semi-retarded, to help point out how smart the main cast is.

Indeed.

>have to compare another girl to make your girl look better

Why do you keep asking the same retarded questions you faggot?

Danganronpa killing the best characters yet again.

???

Are you perhaps an obsessive compulsive disordered?

She probably used less juice, just enough to hold her and tie her up or knock her out cold.

Who or why else would someone go through the trouble of faking Aoi's death if not to just fuck with Neagi?
Not to mention no one mentioned someone breaking into the room, meaning it was someone inside that room.

>Naegi is your character
>you can't sprint
I'd die.
When I played Skyrim originally, I used one cheat: increase speed multiplier. First time, I put it too high and I fucking flew across the screen. Decided not to correct it and had a wonderful time of hearing people talk to me but already being across the world before they said the second word.

>The 3 nicest members of the FF were the first ones to die
>Only assholes and super suspicious people are left now

Fuck the Future Foundation.

I don't like either of them.
And I don't like Hiyoko either

What the fuck, how did I miss this?

The common recommendation is playing both numbered titles but I think you can get away with only playing DR2.

Shut up you little Super High School Level Localization Supporter.

YAMERO

Remember.

>Orlando shootings
>Bombing in Baghdad
>Police killing in Texas
>Police killing in Baton Rouge
>Nice truck
>Attempted coup in Turkey
>Shooting in Munich
>3 other attacks in Germany
>Slasher in japan
>Continued unrest in 1st world countries
>Political Instability everywhere in South America
>Brazil has the 15th highest homicide rate. Also, by crimes in general, Brazil is the 9th.
>Olympics will be on Rio de Janeiro
>Literally the most dangerous state on Brazil

The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History will happen during the Olympics. Trust me.

Does that confirm that Girl E, the girl who got killed out of revenge for Natsumi, is Chiaki?

Munakata/Sakakura>>>>>>Your faves

Cry harder Naegifag/Despairfag

I really like the way they did her voicework.
I dont think I've heard a character with a voice like her before.

So an MGS game?

>mfw other Anons like girls with braces too

Why is she so angry?

I like Mikan the best and at the same time I find Seiko annoying.
Ruruka is the best girl of this arc.

Fuck the Remnants of Despair.

Not the guy you're replying to but I use SHSL because I played in Japanese and it's a handy abbreviation of the most accurate translation that doesn't sound as cringey as the localized choice, not to mention it's what the subs are using.

It's not.

>Natsumi fags

anger fuels the soul

also drugs

Seiko blowjob CGs when?

I would really like some sources on all the greentexts.

You do realize some of us never leave the basement right? What happens outside of my bubble is irrelevant to me unless someone on Sup Forums brings it up, like you.

Where did the tomato sauce come from?

The emails in 2 say that they turned themselves in and were only discovered later but the opening to Future Arc contradicts that.

There're a lot of issues centered around Izuru's plot. If Despair shows us what the fuck his plan was then we'd probably understand so much more about the series. Junko says that they were all in on it, but Junko's a bullshitter and Komaeda didn't seem to know shit, so it's a real mess. Mikan's testimony is pretty floppy too.

He called himself Great. But he was even more than that. This guy is The Greatest

The main cast is retarded too