What the fuck happened?

what the fuck happened?

Miura developed taste.

it went better

Berserk is shit anyway.

it improved drastically

I prefer little girls to edgy fag but I dont like berserk so whatever

I wish this was the sort of manga where Guts abandoning his self-destructive revenge and settling down with a bunch of lolies for a good end was a possibility.

What did idolmaster have to do with anything?

Are you really this fucking new? Just kill yourself already.

epic meme

Miura is sick and tried of berserk and berserkfags

he grew the fuck up

I bet miura has preordered platinum stars
Whats your excuse, anons?

they would just get raped.

the author spent months of hiatus to complete the game, he's a huge fan.

Guts fell in love. That experience can change a man (not that anyone on Sup Forums would understand this or anything, just saying.) Miura softened the tone of Beserk to reflect this.

what a fag

It is called a character arc. Guts went from a raging monster with only a shred of humanity left bent on revenge to trying his best to cure Casca and help those around him.

It's not a meme, underage, it's common knowledge about the writer of Berserk.

Fuck off.

Miura got burned after drawing such a demanding series for almost 30 years.
Sup Forums has never worked for an extended amount of time so the concept is alien for them.

Berserk has been going downward well after Tower of Conviction.

Miura likely is just bored with the series and trying to interject what he currently likes into it art wise. Been going on for quite a long time, I will miss the old designs though.

In an entire thread full of bait this is the best one so far, the average newfag or Sup Forumsirgin will surely fall for it with the expertly crafted combination of blatantly false information and the jab at most user's lack of a love life. You get this.

>"first you must rest"

FUCK

Those girls are very cute and I want a show all about them because I've never read Berzerk but they are super cute and I want to see them holding hands and doing yuri things at their all-girl's school because it's the purest form of love and attending the school festival and watching fireworks in yukatas and playing video games and kissing eachother because it's the purest form of love.

Guts in the Black Swordsman saga was always on edge what with constantly being haunted by demons. But the little loli casted a spell that protected him from them so he can finally relax a bit

It's pretty much the only time Guts has ever relaxed in his life and since the armor and stress aged him he kinda needs it.

But did he state that himself or is it just a rumour ? Didnt he work on his orher manga during the hiatus ?

Why doesn't Guts just calm the fuck down?

Where can I read this that doesn't have most of the chapters missing? I've already read golden age arc

>I understand your impatience
Fucking shitter

why can't he keep his art style semi consistent?
after every hiatus it changes
Plus the last chapter that was done digitally looks dog shit

Guts looks kinda UNITINU in that middle panel

>That fucking neck