Is pegging gay?

I took to the streets and asked millennials if they thought pegging was considered gay? Their answers will surprise you.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwvix9vXeHY

>only the niggers at the end aren't brainwashed and say it's gay
Really makes me think...
Also if you're the interviewer you look Jewish as fuck ya heeb

It's not by definition.

the absolute state of Sup Forums threads

What is pegging?

>is heterosexual activity homosexual?

my jimmies are activated

Its disgusting sodomy, to be sure. But not gay, since its not two dudes participating in a sex act.

its literally by definition not gay you fucking autistic faggots. If you honestly think it would be gay for someone like Taylor Swift to finger your asshole, you are a brainwashed moron

Typical liberal response
>I don't want to offend them so just say that according to emotions or love etc
Fuck emotions lets talk facts

It's when the woman you love loves you back.

seriously

>Only the niggers think that taking anal is gay while giving it isn't.
Really makes me drink huh?

Pegging is like a blowjob. It's only purpose is for a woman to pleasure a man.

Somebody bump the /soc/ flaccid thread

Haha it's making you gay though, lol. Resistance is futile now, buy up some skinny jeans and start sticking things in your arse. You a poofter now haha.

>Not gay

Haha fucking hell.

I don't care if its Taylor Swift or the hottest chick on the planet I am Chad enough to tell her to fuck off either I'm the one who fucks her up the ass or she can fuck right off with her gay shit, only a beta male will give woman that much power to literally ass fuck them.

Is femdom gay?

No. I just used the nigger translating website (Urban Dictionary). That is cuck stuff. All men who let their woman stick anything up their butt should burn to death.

>I'm the one who fucks her up the ass

Anal sex is gay.

One man and one woman, locked into a room, are incapable of performing "gay sex".

Go ahead - tell me (straight-faced) that "yes, one man and one woman, locked in a room, are totally capable of achieving gay, homosexual sex"

If the woman crawled completely inside of his asshole and started boxing his prostate like Mike Tyson, while screaming "look at me I'm a big gay man and I'm having big gay sex with my big gay lover", it STILL WOULD NOT BE GAY, HOMOSEXUAL SEX.

You all love logic until it challenges your beliefs.

You sound... butt hurt

fuck is wrong with you, getting fucked in the ass is gay yes

Pegging isn't gay because it is strictly between a man and a woman. It is very degenerate though. Also this video and everyone in it is cancer.

what if it's just her finger in your ass?

Semantics and definitions to play blind to reality don't work. Getting your holes filled, your asshole or your mouth, is fucking gay. It's submissive. It is sodomy. It is homosexual and alters your estrogen and testosterone and neural networks.

Dominating and fucking another male is not gay because you are the dominant one. If you get mouth fucked or ass fucked by anyone, male or female, you're a submissive sissy faggot.

Keep calling yourself a man as you get your asshole penetrated and your prostate filled.

it's not gay sex, but the guy is gay if he likes having stuff shoved up his ass. This isn't a complicated concept.

>type like a redditor
>naw brah gettin fugged ub da ass is NOT gay
dildoz r made to copy dicks
a girl does it 2 ya she is LARPin a man

Femdom is the ultimate red pill. Most guys are too afraid to admit it to themselves tho.

Look sometimes we need a good "is pegging gay" thread as a break from all our hard work in the nigger cock thread and the thread with Mike Pence sucking Donald Trump's dick

Getting fucked by a women is 100x times less gay than fucking a dude, just by definition.

Femdom is for closet homosexuals. It leads to higher levels of femdom like cuckoldry which leads to homosexuality.

No. Their answers won't surprise me

>comp your sushi faggot

We need the right wing death squads.

It's just for weak jawed men. Not everyone can be a super manly man among men.

That said pegging doesn't necessarily mean femdom. It's a position like cowgirl that has the woman do all the work while the guy relaxes.

>i tend to hook up with a lot of straight men

No you don't faggot, they're queers just like you.

If you like getting fucked in the ass your a poofta

Who even cares whether it's gay? Don't sleep around, have a couple kids and don't dance naked in the streets while waving dildos at people. Beyond that, what kind of sex you have is irrelevant

Top kek

>everyone was cool with it except the black guy at the end

Really makes you think...

They are on the down low.

Keep telling yourself that you faggot. Having your prostate stimulated literally decreases testosterone and releases estrogen. It was nature's way of making sure the less dominant ones obey the alpha male.

What me and my girlfriend do with her strap on is our business only

Monk detected. If your dick gets stimulated then your prostate naturally gets stimulated too. Does fucking 100 whores a week also turn people into low test high estro sissy boys?

because blacks havent been totally brainwashed and feminized yet they still remember what masculinity is

Eh, I don't understand how pegging could be "gay" you're not having sex with a man.

Let me pose this question to you all. What is more gay? Getting fucked in the ass by a woman wearing a dildo, or getting a handjob from another man?

t. dude who has been pegged.

they're both gay

Is there a man involved?

If the answer is "no", then it's never gay.

Nigger detected. You fuckers believe that fucking a man's ass isn't gay if you're on top.

It's literally not gay though. It is extremely degenerate, and physically harmful, but it isn't gay.

He literally said that in this post:

It's not gay. It's dominant and masculine. You are a sissy faggot cuckold.

said the faggot

>Fucking a man isn't gay.
Niggers gonna nig.

Fucking a dude is 100% gay. I bet you think fucking traps isn't gay somehow.

If he does not think fucking a man's ass is gay, then I very much doubt he thinks fucking a man's ass that looks like a girl is gay.

Are you new? It's not gay if balls didn't touch.

You're completely right.

It's beta, submissive, and degenerate - but it's not gay.

I would even debate the former considering it's something that most girls generally don't like and wouldn't be interested in. You've gotta be a smooth operator to get one to do it.

No, being sadistic is the true ultimate red pill.

first off, b-big round of applause for the jews!
the JEWS, ladies and gentlefolk!
YASS!
yas, keep it going for irresponsible PARENTS!
IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS ARE THE FUCKING BEST, RIGHT!
except when they take away your visa (pause for boos)

It would be pretty gay if she did that

> let me take you through a brain exercise. Would be straight if you were getting fucked by a man but you were thinking of getting pegged by a woman?
> Is it gay if you are getting pegged by a woman but thinking of a man?
> No matter what scenario you are still getting dominated by a dick

>most girls
I'm sorry you're in to beta faggot girls who won't even ride your ass with a two-way dildo.

Hate to break it to you; she's fucking other dudes on the side.

>ID says SPLC
Confirmed Jew

Fuck off, gentle femdom is based. However, cuckoldry and SPH is certainly gay.

Homos are trash

On the contrary, if your girl immediately jumps at the chance to start doing depraved shit, it's a clear sign that she's already a turboslut and probably fucked another man on the exact same day she decided to sleep with you

Getting a woman to do pegging while she still has a hymen is patrician tier.

Honestly I'd rather have a guy do it anyway because he's got a cock and knows how to use it. A girl would just be pretending.

A woman fucks you with a dildo

a man who recieved a strap on dildo in the ass from a woman
Jake was pegged from behind by Jane.

Enjoying this in your ass is gay. Doesn't matter who's doing it.

Whether it's a woman, or a fucking traffic cone accidentally up your butthole while skinny dipping.

If you you enjoy it, you're a faggot who will thus enjoy the penis up the butt too.

Yes it's fucking gay.

That intro was straight-MDE territory.
Did no one else notice the "EXTREME" written in bold letters?

The channel is only 2 years old, around the time MDE started blowing up.
Why am I the only one to mention/notice this?

YEAH OK IT'S TOTALLY GAY IF I'M THE ONLY ONE PUTTING THINGS UP MY BUTT

I BET IT'S ALSO GAY WHEN I TAKE A SHIT

I also got an MDE vibe, but that's okay since we need more of that.

If you enjoy it?

Yes, you're a fucking homo. You want penis up the butt.

This.

The sexual acts that straight couples, gay male couples, and lesbian couples perform have a lot of overlap. Cunnilingus, felatio, fingering, fucking, etc. We all do it. The only thing that makes these sex acts gay is if they're done with the same sex.

It's not that difficult to understand.

It's not penis if it's that paint brush handle that fits right

So getting American-prison'd isn't gay as long as you don't enjoy it?

Enjoying your penis in an ass is gay. Doesn't matter who's ass.
Whether it's a woman or a traffic cone.
If you you enjoy it, you're a faggot who will thus enjoy your penis up the male butt too.
Yes it's fucking gay.

The act in and of itself is not gay, as it is between a man and a woman. That being said, if the man enjoys it and likes taking this up his ass, he's probably a fag or will become one soon enough.

>is there a canadian term for that?
Yes, you guys call it normal relationships.

Its when you let a chick sodomize you with a strapon dildo

Well it aint straight in any case.

Wouldn't grabbing your own dick be gay too?

Sure is fucking Melbourne in this thread you fucking poofters

Anything up your ass is gay. Being attracted to another man physically is only the waterlining ofd being gay. If you can enjoy shit shoved up your butt, you're a faggot in denial and I bet you jack off to trannies anyway you fucking faggot

No he doesn't.
The flaw in your logic is that if everyone that has a pegging fetish actually wanted a real dick in their ass, they could post on craigslist and have it done in an hour

>asked millennials
There's the problem.

That's actually correct too you fucking faggot

TRUTH

The only person who i know of did like pegging in a relationship ended up coming out as a faggit.

No, because they're faggots in denial, that's the point

and they will turn gay eventually, they always do, once they're shameless enough to do the real thing their depraved sick cunt head wants

So long as she isn't sticking things in your bumhole its not

You probably never even tried it. What would you know?

>A man having sex with a woman isn't straight.

I have a a few hypothesis (in order from likeliest to mindblower)
>The group is h e a v i l y inspired by MDE
>A video editor that Sam uses works for icanteven
>Sam edits their videos
>Sam made icanteven

The real redpill is that masturbation is gay.

>You never even ate babies before, what would you know about it?

In denial faggot, you know what you do is gay, stop lying to yourself and get the dick up you already and fuck off to your aids tomb

Yeah. Pegging isn't gay but its faggy AF and any guy who is into that is at least bi. Normal men would be fighting mad at the thought of something going into their anuses

It's not gay, but it's really fucking gay. Anyone with half a brain could tell you that.

Pegging is only gay if it's a dude pegging you with his dick and you're enjoying every bit of it. If its a chick then its just kinky ass sex and you're probaby just a perverted little freak with some issues. But its not gay by definition.

I mean, if something being in your ass means your gay, does that mean pooping makes you faggot?