Why does Sup Forums have the worst taste out of all the boards...

Why does Sup Forums have the worst taste out of all the boards? This board is pretty much the only one that is objectively worse than it's reddit counterpart.

Just got started watching anime this year but I've been through most of the decent ones and they are easily better than most of western tv (the wire, sopranos ect. is debatable though).

Though I've finished most of those and now I started watching some anime that gets talked about a lot on here and what the actual fuck?

Re:Zero?Girls und Panzer? Himouto? Other assorted moe and harem shit?

Bait thread ? awesome

Chill out reddit bro, no one is here to look down on you

>I've been through most of the decent ones

Okay wiseass, how about you actually NAME some of them so we can be enlightened by your superior taste?

You're kind of right.

I don't understand why Sup Forums blame Sup Forums, reddit and MAL when they have literally the same taste.

RE:Zero being the most popular and liked show right now is proof of that.

Shit thread.

]
Gotten through:

Akagi
Berserk(GOAT)
Gunbuster
Kaiba
Kaiji
Neon Genesis Evangelion(goat)
Ping Pong(top tier goat)
Planetes
Shiki
Texhnolyze(GOAT)
The Tatami Galaxy(goat)

Film/shorts -

Akira(goat)
Animatrix(goat)
Cat Soup(GOAT)(GOAT)(GOAT)
Dead Leaves(GOAT)
Genius Party(goat)
Genius Party Beyond(goat)
Memories
Millennium Actress
Mind Game
Neo Tokyo
Paprika
Perfect Blue
Princess Mononoke(goat)
Spirited Away
Tenshi no Tamago
The Wind Rises
Tokyo Godfathers
Tsumiki no Ie(goat)

Go back to Le ddit and watch your game of normies. This is a weeb board and you don't belong.

I retract my use of wiseass; this IS good taste.

Pretty much only seen threads about new berserk and NGE which is kind of disappointing desu

Cute girls

>post is completely anime related
>FUCK OF TO REDDIT , NORMIE REEEE
I'm not him but that is just autism.

news flash most anime fans only care about jacking off to seasonal waifus and arguing about power levels, if you want a real discussion reddit is better

>not a single Kyoani series
You haven't seen the pinnacle of storytellig

It's mostly /r9k/ faggots shilling REEEEEEE:Zero on this plebian board.

Tbqh, all anime faggots should just fuck off to leddit at this point.

Great shows don't tend to come along that often so people just shitpost about trainwrecks(Berserk) or discuss above-average but not great anime(Re:zero).

Cute girls what?

>under 30 anime finished
>10 TV series
Fuck off and lurk. What the hell is wrong with newfags these days?

>normies
>3DPD shit image
>facebook filename

Is this dumbass being ironic or something?

Why go to an anime image board and tell anime faggots to leave?

Most of these shows are well liked here. If you want discussion, then start a thread.

>Been watching anime for less than a year
>Isn't even the "I've seen 100 anime" guy yet.

OP trust me that you have not seen all the decent stuff yet. You've stood at the top of the pile and watched mostly the more talked about or suggested stuff with a few random ones thrown in by the looks of it. From here on you're going to be seeing a lot of garbage and mediocre series and occasionally a gem.

Now fuck off with this meta thread.

And yet he have better taste than Sup Forums.

RE:Zero? AOTY? lmao at all you fucking casuals plebs.

2016 has been complete shit so far, so that's not that controversial of an opinion.

>RE:Zero? AOTY? lmao at all you fucking casuals plebs.

You do realise that's said by shitposting false-flaggers? It happens every time people like a popular anime, people start excessively praising it to irritate people.

You do realize that you're responding to one of those shitposters right now?

Just watch danshi koukousei no nichijou and you'll start liking anime again . Sup Forums doesn't talk about it much and it's really underatted

The thing is you start off watching everything that is 'good' like you, then after a few hundred series you just watch whatever is airing because why not and so most threads on Sup Forums are about currently airing anime because that's where the funposting is.

with the state Sup Forums is in now, you can't be too sure if a post is unironic or not.

Try the twelve kingdoms. Interesting world.

Sup Forums recommends that show all the time dude.

Someone with actually good albeit undeveloped taste WOW

>Lain's face when she sees you fapping to her

Where the fuck is Ghost in the Shell?
Also you blame Sup Forums too much. Is not like another Akira or Berserk is being produced.

This.
you're only smart user here

What's wrong with Re: Zero, are you by chance a homosexual OP?

Are you by chance underage?

Why the hell do we hate RE:ZERO al of a sudden?

>Why does Sup Forums have the worst taste out of all the boards?
>This board is pretty much the only one that is objectively worse than it's reddit counterpart.
>Just got started watching anime this year
>but I've been through most of the decent ones
>and they are easily better than most of western tv (the wire, sopranos ect. is debatable though).
Christ, it's like some kind of competition to make me retch the highest number of times in one post.
Don't come back until you have realised that anime is shit.

Sounds like standard 3x3 core taste.

There's Jin-Roh

Lowly anime like that is not worthy of patricians like OP

Moron, Sup Forums loves this shit. The thing is that you're a complete newfag, and don't realize that those series are such well known, long established favorites that they've already been discussed to death on here. We all know they're good, we've all taken time to discuss them in relative depth, and all that's left is seasonal anime, generals and shitposting.

I will never understand why newfags come on here and expect the catalog to be plastered with all the old entry level series they just watched. Board culture doesn't revolve around you.

Why Sup Forums doesn't want to admit that they have plebs taste?

OP on suicide watch

No, I'm someone who's older than 95% of Sup Forums, has been here since 05, and has seen everything he has plus a thousand or so.

Re Zero is a fantastic anime which captures the suspense of shows like Shiki and Kaiji while also having a similar level of character trials as Berserk and Eva. The reason I asked the question is because he seems to only prefer shows with mostly male casts and disincludes those which are similar to those he likes except with central female casts (like Madoka or Birdy or Aria). That and one thing that I could see turn people off of Re Zero is how the MC does almost everything for the sake of the women in the series.

You're trying to bait, but your shitty English just makes you seem stupid.

I'm pretty sure this is also you.

Fuck off, punk.

The board can't simply circlejerk about your mainstream anime that have been discussed countless of time already. There's new anime being released and we discuss it whether is bad or good.

Stop making shit threads.

>tfw the last quality show was Ping Pong
>back in 2014
fuck my whole life up

t. RE:Zero and Yuri Yuri fag

Typical redditors with shit taste.

inb4 Rakugo

but Rakugo
please look forward to season 2.

>Comparing Re zero with Berserk and Eva.

this
and this

I don't want to make a judgement on Re:zero yet but, judging by the last few episodes, it just seems to make the MC suffer for the sake of suffering. Episode 17 was literally just Subaru suffering for 24 minutes, and 16 was him getting his ass beat by all the candidates for the whole episode.

If you keep up only watching "the best anime has to offer" then you'll soon run out of things to watch. If you know that a certain show is really good and think you might like it, better save it and watch "okay" anime.

You're right, Re:Zero if far better than Eva

>Re Zero is a fantastic anime which captures the suspense of shows like Shiki and Kaiji while also having a similar level of character trials as Berserk and Eva.
Fucking hell, not even close to true. Re Zero has a noticeable LACK of suspense because the mc can literally fucking reset everything. It doesn't have the horror elements of Shiki or the heavy consequences and tension building pacing of Kaiji, and I'm not going to dignify the Berserk/Eva comparison with an answer.

Re Zero is a reasonably entertaining, glorified harem that gets you hooked on the waifus more than any 'suspense' you pretend exists.

You haven't even explored the directors of your favorites and you claim you've watched everything their is to

You that right m8.

well, at the same time things like LotGH didn't get almost any attention until a few years ago, so it's safe to assume there are classics that haven't been brought up to our attention yet.