Climate change is a hoa-

When will you faggots realize climate change is real? When our major cities are underwater?

Gonna get some sweet waterfront property in Pine Bluff.

Build 10 more dams to keep that water from reaching the ocean.
Problem solved.

Human kind has encountered rising sea levels before. Know how they coped with it?
They moved inland. Humanity knows how to adapt, that's how we became the dominant species. Stop spreading your doom and gloom message. Humanity will live through this coming climate shift, as it has for the last 200k years

huge uptick in troll/slide threads now--i wonder what triggers it. if you must respond, remember to Sage boys

Pfft these pissy little showers are nothing compared to the biblical flood of old.
That was the only real climate change and it came from God and God alone.

>THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE
>PANGEA WASNT A THING
>WATER DOESNT JUST 'MOVE'!!

That's fake news, Varg said the water will actually go down, instead of rise.

If we heat the planet up enough the ice over Antarctica will melt and we can have endless wars conquering it.

washington DC being underwater? congress will still argue about building a dyke

the op is a jew.

climate change is real, not to the extend jews or (((science))) says. the ice caps melt and then they'll eventually freeze. it happens slowly.

in the 1950s it was like something freezing then its climate warming now climate change. make up your mind fucking jews

Climate change is real, that is a fact. The debate is whether or not it is anthropogenic, and if it is we're doomed anyways so what's the point? It's in my interest that the major cities are destroyed anyways. I hope as many urbanite scumbags and niggers drown as humanly possible. I won't miss the coastline.

After you finally realize the climate changes in cycles and has nothing to do with human activity kill yourself.

This is a begging the question fallacy.

Fallacies are gibberish.

Why do almost all AGW alarmist gibber so goddamn much?

you're a nigger, logic user

Nigger.

i hope this happens my house will become beachfront property

Please let this happen! Only Republicans would be left.

nigger

Nigger

>When our major cities are underwater?
Looking forward to it

they were already supposed to be underwater.

I'm just 30 min north of Miami

KYS ClimateTard!

Remember when there was snow in the Himalayan mountains. Kek.

Climate change is true. Man's individual effect on it is what is questioned.

By that map, nothing of value was lost.

Cunt

All that gets put underwater? You make a tempting case, my friend.

goys are prone to think the weather is their fault.
> don't be bad, else the weather will punish u.
t. all religions since 11,000BC, including todays religions inc climate alarmists

I'm in my 30s
the shoreline is pretty much exactly where it was during the 1980s

welcome to Sup Forums new shills, prepare for your education

>Buy tons of property in Pine Bluff
>Wait
>Be the land baron of New Miami

Your land will be taken by the gov to cater to those displaced.

Even if climate scientists are 100% right, sea level will only rise a few inches.

Don’t try to talk sense into these lunatics, OP. It’s useless. Denialists never listen, no matter how much facts and evidence you provide.

Oh no, all those coastal liberals will drown. How tragic

I don't live in those nigger cities. Why should I care?

>new orleans is finally reclaimed by the sea

Ahhh... That'll be a good day.

Off to the helicopter you go you filthy communist. Want to take my land? I'll take your head.

There will be a lot of cool SCUBA diving then.....so what if there is climate change? We can't change it...its not man made to that extent...besides if you a liberal shill, go complain to china, india, bangladesh they are the real polluters of the world......