Brit/pol - The True Special Relationship edition

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

>Want to fly the Liberal Democrat banner in 2022 (or maybe sooner)?
libdemvoice.org/want-to-fly-the-liberal-democrat-banner-in-2022-or-maybe-sooner-55461.html

>May set to stay for short-term, reshuffle imminent
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/07/tory-party-reshuffle-conservative-cabinet-may

>Police beg for footage of Natural History Museum "INCIDENT"
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959994/Police-appeal-footage-Natural-History-Museum-crash.html

>UK govt launches hate crime website to help you report a thought crime
report-it.org.uk/home

>Poll: Jeremy Corbyn preferred PM to May. Labour gains over Tory
unv.is/politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/89624/shock-poll-finds-voters-back-jeremy

>Former transplant chief says he won't donate organs under 'opt-out' system
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960272/Ex-transplant-chief-says-WON-T-donate-plans-ahead.html

>What really happened at the Tory party conference?
unv.is/inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/whatsapp-groups-next-pm-told-stfu-inside-tory-party-right-now

>Lucas: Britain is boycotting ban on nuclear weapons
unv.is/greenparty.org.uk/news/2017/10/06/caroline-lucas-britains-boycott-of-nuclear-ban-is-scandalous/

>Comittee to examine 'value-for-money' of Hinkley Point
parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/public-accounts-committee/inquiries/parliament-2017/hinkley-point-c-17-19/

>Hitchens: BBC and Tories in bed together, May deserved conference failure
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959468/Peter-Hitchens-says-Theresa-deserved-conference-saga.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEYtpg6MsVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QeAtpoZbyEE
youtube.com/watch?v=0U6sWqfrnTs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmOb5H8kL30
rt.com/uk/406181-christian-union-ban-oxford/
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41557328
londonreconnections.com/2017/making-driver-maths-work/
archive.is/TnJJJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First post from an uncircumcised anglo from straya. I have a long foreskin but reasonably small willy.

What do you think of the FLA Will they inevitably go down the same path as the EDL?

Any new spoon or bike wheel seizures?

Based thread.
Yanks eternally BTFO
Karen marks this as the real Brit/pol/ thread

Anyone got any good pics of based patriots btfoing bongs?

Hey shart, how much is a pack of Dr Pepper at Walmart? I'm gonna be in the USA in a few days.

Why is Peyton Manning posting copes of his receipts?

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't Brits just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

The way is see it the EU is a country and Britain is a state (like Texas in the US) where there is no restriction of movement and where everyone can prosper (again like in the US).

If you aren't convinced by now I must say that even 1000 dead Brits is nothing compared to the carnage you guys caused in the Crusades.

>Yank advocating for the multi-cult

Typical

Cool, where abouts in Aus? I've been to Perth

$4 but you can find deals like 4 for 10 depending on where you are here

God save the Queen

fuck off yank mexiniggercunt that you are, i hope you swallow nigger aids

Finally an opportunity to bring out my Anti-American Karens

Gold Coast, East Coast. How you like Perth? you must really love abos to go to perth

How many for $4?

you're a foreigner if you're paying for drinks ur doing it wrong

I have a place in Perth and most of people I encounter are Anglo-Celtic. Barely any yugo trash, greeks, poos and chinks

I don't know what that means senpai

Perth is an overpriced shithole filled with cashed-up bogans from the mines and stinking abos. I used to work on the trains there, its a shithole m8 can confirm.

> you must really love abos to go to perth
There is a place I remember called Midland, there were a lot of them there in the gutter sniffing glue and just laying about IN THE ROAD like dogs in the sun, was hilarious.

I loved Perth and just the most amazing sea, went up north to to shark bay and down south to the Margaret river which is also awesome, but fuck me it gets hot and there are spiders that so big, as big as mice

I live in london. The media cries about abused ethnicities, while they take us over. I and every sensible white man needs out. ALL THE WHIGGERS need to die. Which is most londerners under 30, why do you all talk like niggers? Fucking disgusting traitourous cunts.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

m8 there are so many hot girls in east coast australia

I live in Applecross and the athmosphre of true Anglo-Celtic society is unrivaled
>overpriced shithole
So Australia

Why do you live in London? It's a horrible place.

Yeah I lived there for 2009-2011 as a transit officer on the trains while I was waiting for a spot in police on the east coast. It is a real shithole.

I remember my first ever training shift on the network, driving out to Gosnells on the Armidale dale and stepping onto an inbound train at Gosnells station and seeing the biggest fattest HAIRIEST BACK abo gin you've ever seen getting her asshole plowed by the skinniest abo guy you've ever seen while her kids played on the floor and drew on the train walls.

My partners weren't too shocked and knew them both by name.

>My partners weren't too shocked and knew them both by name.
fucking kek

Welcome to the most remote City in the world.

Oi, don't be a dope.
Bin that telescope.

Hello lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=WEYtpg6MsVQ

Er, thanks Harold.

youtube.com/watch?v=QeAtpoZbyEE

Nice try Hank. My grade 2 licence was approved last month.

>post globalism
My dog is global
My coffee is global
My IT is globa
My car is global
My food is global
My TV is global
My diamonds are global
My licorice is global
My computer is Chinese
My wine is global
And I am a globalist

Cuck we already have trade, globalism is homogeneity not diversity

Have you sat the practical exam for the tv licence yet?

More morphine please.

Bit of early morning Vaughan Williams, lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=0U6sWqfrnTs

East coast is filled with wog mongrels and asians
I'm always amazed why didn't you cull all abbos and even bred with them

Too many gin jockeys in the early days caused a lot of mixed-race once which aren't as unappealing as full blood abos. Further exacerbating the problem.

Go to sleep.
youtube.com/watch?v=lmOb5H8kL30

I can't be arsed to meet the 3 hour daily viewing quota once you pass. So I won't take it be taking the bloody test.

Strong 3am grammar there

>Oxford college bans Christian Union from freshers’ fair over ‘homophobia & neo-colonialism’

rt.com/uk/406181-christian-union-ban-oxford/

Fuck yeah A line.

perthfag?

>I live in london
Well, there is your problem right there. You should move when you can.

Yessir rent-a-cop

Is London lost, lads? Are we accepting our capital is gone for good now?

Not for good, but for the foreseeable future.

We may own London again, but that time will come in the course of the revolution.

Huehue, I WAS a rent-a-cop, now I'm a real boy. It was a cool job but waaaay too many people who will never get into the police that ought not to be doing that job long term. I was waiting for a spot in Queensland Police.

To be honest not 100% sure transit officers should exist, I can't see why they don't just have a rail/public transport unit for WAPOL with full powers and accoutrements of a police officer. .

Unfortunately, there won’t be any revolution. This country is lost. There is no hope for the future.

>thread created 48 minutes ago
>only 20 unique ID

Bongistan is dying! America has won everyone!

I thought there were already a few with the power to arrest. Not sure there's a lot of reason for actual police on the train though

It's half three in the morning, you helmet

I'm at university. What does Brit/pol/ recommend I dress as for Halloween?

No, it’s 3:21 in the morning, that’s why.

If current trends continue. What do we take from that? That they must not.

We're asleep, you doofus.

All TO's have power of arrest. If you're going to spend the same money on a bunch of half-police though, why not go the whole way? it also allows them to investigate offences that occur on public transport (robbery, sexual assault) after the fact.

Joe Cocks

Whatever it is I'll paypal you $50 if you do it with your flaccid willy hanging out.

Your wife's boyfriend is Nigerian

Adolf Hitler.

Hi Karenposter!

We Americans shall take over this thread. Rightful American clay. We shall call it: Ameri-Brit/pol/

>Royal Mail takes legal action to block postal strike
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41557328

The more traditional method of hijack would be to call it "Anglo/pol/" because then you can incorporate crack Australian shitposting divisions into your tactics, old bean.

Good evening.

Yeah idk then, probably just because it's cheaper and easier to train?

Kiss my sweaty balls, you fat fuck!

Perhaps. If you don't mind me asking, are you circumcised?

Tunnocks?

>old England
>worth the dirt on my boot

Feast your eyes on the pinnacle of Civilization

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim
Realistically, how long until we're all fully cyber-naked, this is shutdown and TPTB gain full censorial control over every facet of our our expressive orifices
>Free-market needs regulation
"'The girls in his car said he was an Uber driver."

Lads, comfy transport geek article.
londonreconnections.com/2017/making-driver-maths-work/

Poor Wales. Well done IRA.

hallo

Fuck no. I thought the aesthetic meme was a joke too until seeing some of the skin tubes posted on here, poor lads

>tfw circumcised

Actually, pure heroin therapy is the best way to help addicts in a controlled program.
It was very successful when trialed by a BASED GP but the methadone peddlers shut it down.
Methadone is far worse.

Reminder: Shipman aka Angel of Death, was only caught when he started fiddling the wills.

Falling for the Pasta Bait

Well obviously. All white goy Americans are circumcised for some reason. Y'alls parents are retarded.

Nice. Which CI? imgur.com/z444fPC

Hi.

Your sleep pattern is fucked too, huh?

Stop bullying our Anglo-Bros

>Sell off the Queens head that Thatcher wouldn't even do.
>Sell it to your mates for a shit price because why the fuck not.
>Wait for the ensuing profits once you asset strip it and turn into McAmerican Corp. with 0 hour contracts and no pension rights.
>Be surprised when people organise and fight back,

>I bloody show you the Anglo, bloody burger man. Bloody make the show of me on the brit/pols/

Given the context, I ain't opening that shit.

Just a coverage index chart

Do not. I regret doing so.

Quite.

Hour of the NEET.

H-hello mummyposter,

How are you tonight?

Fuck off you sandnigger and learn some proper English

Hello Tunnocks,

You were shy in our room the other day and did not talk! You didn't need to be, we all love you there

Lads, when corporations start to use activism for their own ends.

Please read the geeky article i posted earlier if you want to know about the Uber "business" model (AKA Omnicorp from Robocop) and then read this delusional puff-piece; note the angle used and who it ULTIMATELY benefits.
archive.is/TnJJJ

>Muh Uber decision by brown mayor was racists innit.
>Muh Luxembourg dindu nuffin.
>Corporation wanting people to campign on their behalf.
>The state of corporations in burger land being classed as a person.

Mummyposter? I think you’re getting me confused with someone else, mate. People usually know me as Putinposter desu.

I’m alright, might see if there is anything good on TV or read my book. Yourself?

>Fucking you high cholesterol bacon zionist-bummed child melter, you not the commonwealths

Goodness, how cute.

I went to say hello and became nervous, most silly of me.

You posted a Mummy to me.

I know of you though Putinanon, you are friends with Honk :) I am just procrastinating

If you’re talking about what I think you’re talking about, is it just certain Brit/pol/ users or a public channel? Honk (I think, could’ve been someone else) never answered me.