Will Eurobros come to the land of the free?

So, let's say we removed the zog in the US but we kept our government the same and ket the beautiful constitution. We kicked out jews and niggers and spics. Would all you eurobros come immigrate and be free like you were meant to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/life-style/life/862233/theresa-may-speech-frida-kahlo-bracelet
youtube.com/watch?v=hWipOnczAzk
lipstickalley.com/threads/why-do-i-only-attract-white-men.1279600/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>land of the free

Most whites here are of german decent anyways, that's why we became so great. Leave that place and come build the hyper power that rules will rule the planet and then solar system. We need you germans for space tech.

I don't want them to come here, I want them to cleanse Europe and take back their homeland. I'm sure they want the same thing.

jesus, am I having a stroke?

We have the best system to institute white dominance over the whole world. The freedom craving europeans should come here and help us.

cuck, we should have killed all you irish niggers in the civil war

Norway?

ya m8 they like it cold

kick out the jews, forget the other BS use the other races to kick out the jews. We can deal with any other shit later, jews gotta go.

this thread must be made by a race baiting rabbi who knows that if they divide us we cant get rid of them.

Jesus Christ, are you mentally ill?

are you a cuck or something?

Yes. If murica gonna be anerica again, then yes, in a heartbeat.

not a very accurate map, South carolina needs more dutch, french, and english.

WE ARE NOT MICKS. For shit sake our state is known for pork BBQ with Mustard base BBQ sauce.

what? Yeah start with the jews, then deal with the rest, but we need the germans for this. They have the experience.

You need to stop drinking Richard. All that larping as a straight man has got you rambling incoherently

ignore that, although it does need more french.

>what? Yeah start with the jews, then deal with the rest, but we need the germans for this. They have the experience.
thanks user, we could just copy what germans did or what jews do now to be honest. Jews made up what the germans did the germans didnt do it. The holocaust was fake, jews wrote that shit like a handbook to exterminate everyone else and their following that playbook step by step.

when make next thread focus on jews only please, we will deal with rest later but we must unite to destroy the jews. If the jews do not live in fear then we are not doing our job.

is this some kind of kike psyop?

Yankee sack of shit.

This

can i come

As long as you are not a commie.

Id rather go to Europe and cleanse it of the kikes Muslims and niggers

Not so fast Euroniggers:
Pre Hart–Celler Act of 1965 rules apply

But you're a Duginist-Communist yourself. Sort yourself mate.

We have to cleanse this place first, then take our beautiful military over there.

Are you actually this retarded?

Hello potato nigger, your slavery kept us from industrializing. We could have been living on mars by now if you potato niggers didn't cling to fucking and whipping your nigger slaves. KYS

THIS! This is the wisest and most efficient course of action.

What in the fuck are you talking about, idiot?

Seriously you're not making any sense at all.

If you are uneducated and do not understand the context of slavery and the industrial revolution, then go read a book or better yet, just KYS

Samefagging this hard. WTF.

I am replying to posts, whats wrong?

Anglos are the ones who brought slavery here. And Anglos and Scots live in the South.

Irish Catholics live in the north. You have no fucking idea what's going on in the world do you?

first white country to rise up os then obligated to save the other white countries and fight international jewry.

Less of your potato nigger shit retard.

It's a school night

Nothing. You're doing a FABULOUS job! Keep it up

Nothing I just don't think I'm getting all your replies.

You might want to check the connection from your trailer protestant trash.

>t. potato nigger

t. subhuman anglo

Take a look at that chart (from England). You limeys are BELOW niggers now. Enjoy it.

Of course.

That's a 50/10 in England

Dummy, Southerners ("Scots-Irish") aren't actually Irish. They are descended from Anglo-Scotsmen who colonialized Ireland but didn't stay or intermarry.

Jesus christ man, get a fucking backbone. You've run off with your tail between your legs because you got a few bad replies. Don't abandon your thread, stand your ground.

I will emigrate to any country that declares itself to be whites only and will gladly fight for its military if need be.

>We kicked out jews
Jew is codeword for Anglo-Saxon

>leave your home and let the muzzies take over!
I will fight, like a real man would

>Richard Spencer
>Anglo-Saxon
Oy vey

It's completely accurate faggot
Notice how it says largest group

No. Close, but not quite.

The Scots-Irish are descended from Ulster Scots, (who were moved into the North of Ireland by the English because the native Irish wouldn't give up Catholicism or submit to English rule)

The Scots-Irish settled in Appalachia. The Irish Catholics settled in Northern cities (NYC, Chicago, etc) and their surrounding suburbs.

In addition to being a drunk, Richard Spencer is also a humongous idiot

yes

Not an anglo-nigger in sight.

Only Kikes and Anglos hate the Irish. I'm happy that they do.

pooie You guise ruined my thread.

>Richard 'Anglokike' Spencer
>Tory cock sucker
>Muh based enoch
>We wuz sail boats
>Tries to co-opt western populism for the queen of the chimos

Show me your faggot sperg face, angloman. 'Reeeeeeeee

Wuts this hurrr m8? Iz u tryin say 'sumin

Why so silent all the sudden? What's the problem.

Awwwwww. You guise hurt little Dickey's fee fees.

I mean, I was enjoying his drunken ramblings. He was saying something about Scottish people and slavery and how we'd be Martianz N shit if not for that or.....I don't know. Something really weird and stupid.

Typical shit with him.

Anglos go against everyone European ethnicity. England literally had a Jewish Prime Minister for two terms. His name was Benjamin Disraeli. The current Prime Minister Theresa May was photographed wearing a Leon Trotsky related bracelet.express.co.uk/life-style/life/862233/theresa-may-speech-frida-kahlo-bracelet

The English are kikes.

Anglos go against all European ethnicities. England's most beloved Prime Minister for two terms straight is Jewish zealot Benjamin Disraeli. England's current Prime Minister, Theresa May was photographed a few days ago wearing a Leon Trotsky related arm bracelet. You can't make this shit up. express.co.uk/life-style/life/862233/theresa-may-speech-frida-kahlo-bracelet

We WUZ.

Trotskyite Sailboats 'n Shieeet

It's shocking how low the English have devolved.

They are now underperforming blacks. In their OWN country.

Given England's consistent crimes against the European peoples and their (Brits) current lowly state....how much longer can Limeys be considered "white?"

>abandon your homeland
>give up your language and traditions
>become generic white American
Rootless cosmopolitan faggotry

I had to study m8 I am back.

why are you mad, nigger?

Did you learn something new anglo jewboy?

>how much longer can Limeys be considered "white?"
That sailboat shipped off a long time ago.

check out this RECENT video of Minnesota...

youtube.com/watch?v=hWipOnczAzk

lol texas full of mexokeks ajajajajaj locoloco ajjjjj se hahahahahha ha ala ula somrero
ok my spain is a little bit anus

just some more quantum mechanics

I thought you were taking things to heart m8. I was only messing with you. Keep up the study and don't take Sup Forums too seriously.

lipstickalley.com/threads/why-do-i-only-attract-white-men.1279600/

Secretary, John F. Kelly of the United States Department of Homeland Security would like to have a word with you.

We are 30 years from Brazil, don't come here.

yes, with that attitude

You're a shining example of the right attitude.

>removed

Better mean that you killed off jew elites instead of retardedly kicking them out for the umpteen time