"OI! WOY 'AVENT YOU YANKS TORN DOWN 'ESE STATUES YET, LOVE? I'LL FOOKIN' GLASS YA, I SWEAR IT ON ME MUM!"

>"OI! WOY 'AVENT YOU YANKS TORN DOWN 'ESE STATUES YET, LOVE? I'LL FOOKIN' GLASS YA, I SWEAR IT ON ME MUM!"

che'q'd and kek'd

There is nothing but sheer, delicious terror in his eyes since the election

do people still watch this guy?

this

and this

They should do an experiment - send this faggot back to UK undercover as a regular britbong living amongst roaches and niggers. Would love to see his mental breakdown.

why did this guy exist? Didn't the US already have too many fucking late night talk shows now this cunt goes over there and joins in too.

Isn't his show now the lowest rated on HBO since Lena Dunham's 'Girls' wrapped?

Why is that fat nosed british kike here anyway? I dont see any shows in England with Americans talking shit about them and their country

Now that I think about it... that could be a great show where an American just SHITS on other countries non-stop.

Imagine the liberal butthurt.

Also this dumb Aussie cunt

There's nothing good about who he is or what he is.

Libs couldn't even take the Charlottesville statues down. Can they give a rest already.

We already shit on them everyday, this would just be the cherry on top, there wouldnt be enough ointment in the world to heal their hurt assholes

Jesus, I wouldn't fuck that with Bill Clinton's dick.

any sense of nationalism is a no go for jews.

He it's going to far with his let's destroy public property thingies.

She gets a bad wrap. I don't think she's ugly. I think she's goofy looking. If she'd loose 50-60 pounds she'd be that girl-next-door who you fingered at that high school party in the 11th grade. Am I alone in this?

Yes

What right does a foreigner have to comment on US affairs? As a Kekistani I find this very worrying that people want to interfere in US and Kekistani affairs.

Really? A 16 year old Lena at a healthy weight and without cellulite couldn't convince you to finger pop her?

THICCCC

lul statues nobody cares anymore try again in a year the libs attention spans only last like 2 weeks on things

Fuck off, jewlowing pedo scum.

>he wants political correct statue

Why does the Left suck up to minorities and cucks?

fuck off, at least he is funny

>pedo scum
I mean when you were 16, of course.

hes only funny if you're a gas huffing abo

He tries way to hard

It's been about 1 decade since he was funny

i dont understand why so many of my fellow Americans listen to man who has no allegiance to our country, doesnt understand our culture, and only seeks to belittle Americans.

Jump off a bridge.

nah.

>leftist
>americans
Your post was funnier than the entirety of Last Week Tonight.

What the fuck did you just say about me you fucken cunt? I was a fuckin Legend in Gin Alley... a fookin legend. You know how much they paid me to kill a man in kings landing? seven silvers. they told me a mans name and that man never saw daylight again, none of them cocksuckers got away from me and I made over 2100 confirmed silvers. I'm a top ranger and I'm the fastest dirk north of the wall. You are nothing to me but another cunt. I will fuck you til you're dead with a force that has never been seen before north of the wall. I haven't lost a fight since I was nine. maybe its time do ya think? ay? maybe you're the man? eh? cunt? Think again bastid. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of deserters across the haunted forest and we could piss in any gutter and soak five of you. The piss that wipes out your pathetic cunt lieff. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my dirk. Not only am I trained as the best fighter in the Nights watch, but I was a fucking legend in gin alley, a fucking legend. I would take any knight ANY KNIGHT ANY TIME. fucking cunts in steel plate, fucking cowards. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the iron price, You should shut your fuckin hole. you look like a fucking ballsack, ugly lookin stoopid cunt face... I will piss in your cunt mouth and you will drown in it. You're fucken dead bastid!

I love the butthurt.

this, the first two times i heard him on opie and anthony in like 2007 or 8 he was absolutely hysterical then once he started getting burger gigs he instantly switched to OI WHAT IS IT WITH THESE RACIST YANKS INNIT? WHOY YOU YANKS GOTTA HAVE GUNS YOUS HAVE SMALL COCKS, SMALL COCK RACISTS THAT'S WHAT YOUR NEW COUNTRY NAME SHOULD BE AYE

after the elections he did lose like 30 lbs, idk if she put it back on or anything yet but her rationalization was that her I CAN'T EVEN level after trump won was causing her to not eat... i think she just wanted to get slam-bammed by some good old boys

i don't have the picture handy but she was definitely more attractive but even still she has such a rotten soul i couldn't even hypothetically imagine a scenario i was sexually attracted to her. maybe completely removed from context a petite and awkwardly shy 16 year old lena would have been cool to bone in high school but she's absolutely ruined at this point.

Iconoclasm

Their wholesale destruction of western civilization is disgusting. They believe it will provide protection for them.

It will not.

No he isn't.

I actually found this episode very informative and fair.

>BIG BLACK COCK HAHA AMIRITE?
>HE RAPED ME HAHA
>WHY U NEED GUNS? STOP BEING A PUSSY
>GIVE IT TIME MATE TRUMP WILL ROUND UP THE MUSLIMS AND GAS THEM
I will never forgive him for making me agree with Pierce Morgan.

You are scum, this it's shameless trash.