I'm thinking of starting a religion. Sort of the antithesis to Buddhism. Rather than denouncing desires...

I'm thinking of starting a religion. Sort of the antithesis to Buddhism. Rather than denouncing desires, its about embracing them and embracing our own nature. Living with them and using them rather than fighting against these things.

I look around the world at these pill popping degenerates, terrified to have a single unhappy thought; terrified of confrontation; men are terrified to be men and women admonish their own womanly inclinations. We are so fucked by our mentality that our biological bodies are affected- testosterone is plummeting in western men with no bottom in sight.

Degeneracy is at it's peak all around us, but you already know that. We have completely rejected nature and nature is rejecting us in turn.

I don't know what I'd call it though. What's a good name?

Hedonism?

That's just Satanism you dingus

Epicurism. Go read a book you dumb fag.

Nothing new under the sun.

Literally Ride the Tiger with even less thought

Praise "KEK" then you bloody cunt.

Epicurus believed that what he called "pleasure" was the greatest good, but that the way to attain such pleasure was to live modestly, to gain knowledge of the workings of the world, and to limit one's desires.

Literally not at all what I said retard

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.

Gay as fuck Im not a pedo

Thelemna already exists, tard.

"Do what thou wilt."

Go for it OP. The more people turn their back on God, the closer we come to the apocalypse.

Hedonism is simply the chase of pleasure. I don't think chasing pleasure at all costs is in any way natural. Its shallow and degenerate

If there was a god he clearly abandoned us a long time ago

nobody gives a shit about your sophomoric bullshit, kiddo

saged

Anton LaVey beat you to it by about 50 years, faggot.

Havent read. Looks possibly like what I'm going for though. Im going to buy it

sounds like someone's taking intro to philosophy this semester

Hah, are you me.

Thinken of taking some Heraclitean mumbo jumbo and freestyle with a bit of crypto darwinism to make a cult of fanatic 'war' cultists willing to literally die in the blazes of the fire they'll start, an eternal sacrifice of fire to consume the unworthy and all human history along it~

I think it's a sort of behelit I'll 'pop' if everything goes to shit tho . . .

Greetings from Reddit! Ur a faggot!

yes this

Feelings change: Chaotes

Im sick of folowing the leader and playing along for shits and then called a leaf because I dragged it on too long.

Buddhists believe in being mindful of cravings. Embracing the feeling and desire of whatever you are craving. Then watching it dissipate. Only difference between your religion and Buddhism is that they wish to transcend those desires to pursue higher pleasures