Die you Cracker Mother Fuckers

> Town of Portsmith, Ohio
> 91.50% White, 5.00% African American
>Thousands of Drug users in a town of just 20,000 and decreasing.

Why Portsmouth, Ohio Became The Epicentre of America's Opioid Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=rmJEY1CTgKg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtuYWlh6fJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Overdose all the caucasoids

>10% of all kids born in Scioto county, Ohio are already hooked on opioids.
> 94.88% White, 2.73% Black
>Hahahahhaahah Crackers think that they are master race.

HAHAHAHHAHHAH

Wow, a post about my town on a Tibetian dog fucking board!

DDDIIIEEE, white trash!

I'll be sure to get some fentanyl laced heroin and OD promptly. Thank you for the help!

its like blacks are finally getting even for when the CIA brought Heroine into the ghettos in the 70s and crack cocaine in the 80s
youtube.com/watch?v=VtuYWlh6fJ4

It's time to stop caring about niggers now, white people need some uplifting.

yes die white nigger die

Don't worry. Whites will be sold the best heroin laced with fentanyl by the black men and supplied by the Chinese and Mexicans.
All the people that whites have constantly screwed over will be gracious in returning the opium favor.

>Implying this isn't a mob tactic from the 30's.
You dense motherfucker.

nothing of value is lost.. lace all the drugs

Blacks never think ahead. No white people means no welfare, food stamps or free housing. Your jew masters are too cheap to provide that for you. Enjoy new haiti after white people are gone.

Get rid of the niggers, so that whities won't have dealers to buy it from.

I agree that weakest whites are being weeded out. The strong whites are going to seperate ourselves from the beasts of the field and watch the rest of it burn.

This. We should never have banned any drug, nor used the jewish trick of calling it a controlled substance. That's anti-freedom. If you can't handle freedom then die.

Under the table eugenics, along with racemixing. The eternal merchant is helping us seperate the wheat from the chaff.

shawnee state #1 worst college NA

I am sure you think Las Vegas shooting was also separating the slower whites from the faster ones and killing the slow one. Good keep it up. And stop crying white genocide when whites are killing themselves.

People with the mark of Cain can only destroy, they cant create. If they were smart they could continue to be a paracite, bit it is in their nature to kill their host.

nobody chose to be shot, but these druggies aren't forced to use. Its their choice to kill themselves.

When the US was still a civilized country, large concerts were possible. Now that we are in your multicultural paradise bread and circuses are over for the done. Rome has fallen !

But they could have worked out and practiced running faster. Its their fault that they couldn't run. They decided to get fat and unable to run.

Choice is a funny thing. Yah we can make all kinds of choices but there are whole industires that tell you most of us are extremely predictable. Yah all these drug users had a choice to be drug users but don't deny the social programming aspect that is involved in their choices and alot of the choices you make everyday.

Now be a good goy and don't think about it

If you chose opioids, you already decided to dance with death.

As far as Las Vegas goes, when we opened our borders we decided that terrorism was part and parcel of Weimerica. I dont congegrate in large crowds anymore. Other smart people also dont. Jew promoters and jew music executives are the real losers. They played themselves.

Weak mindedness exposes one to Darwin awards. No sympathy in a post modern world. It is, what it is.

That goes for everything down to cars though you realize. Lots of fun things have risk. Rome wasn't a pussy and people got murdered more often back then but revered in it. Really it's not the jew so much as feminism. They are cowards and effected politics way too much. It holds hands with the banning of drugs if you pay attention to the dates. The death is fine. Prostitution is fine. Drugs are fine. Do we die more often in fun societies? Yes. But that's called evolution and freedom as well.

As it is we are trapping ourselves in a dystopia whilst devolving. All races will become devolved if women sit there in charge, and that goes for your problem with blacks with how the men were sent to prison so often to create the well known bastard situation they have. We soft serve females and they were not meant to be in charge.

5% niggers is 5% to much.

Feminism was created and promoted by jews, Gloria ((( Steinem ))). I agree with freedom, bit if you gamble and lose, dont cry to me because i would have warned you against gambling to begin with. With freedom comes responsibility and accountability.

The USA decided to live with terrorism when we didnt nuke Israel and Saudi Arabia for 9/11

The truth teller is a heretic in a corrupt land.

Oakland's black offense refused to protect the white quarterback because he stood for the national anthem. Talk about a chimp out!

useless point unless you are able to run faster than a bullet

Destruction is the only product from the progeny of Cain. The nfl has probably created more black millionaires than any other legal business and blacks will still destroy their golden goose.

It pains me to say that niggers are retarded but, damn !

And you think 10% of the babies in Scioto county who are born Heroin Addict have free will?
HAHAHHAHAHAH

We both aren't Opioid users and look down on in discuss because we've both we're taught a different set of values from those who do take Opioids. I can see why so many white boys will use drugs when we have a society that glorifies and promotes that behavior. it's a societal sickness the jews push on us on purpose. The most important thing is to broaden your horizons look at the big picture and picture see how everything is connected and it is pretty fucking massive

It must be da jews again

If you fall for the hype, you are weak. Its not my rules, thats the world’s rules. How i feel about it makes no difference. Alll the laws in the world wont stop stupidity, but God and nature does.

Its amazing how just a handful of Jews can so deftly control vastly larger white population.
Whites have to be the dumbest race if they are so easily manipulated in to self destruction by just a few Jews.

If da joos would stop their shit, we would be one step closer to rightousness,.

it's called Liberty. without the option to make bad choices you aren't truly free.

I am sure that destroying the white trash of Nowhere Town, Ohio is Joo's top agenda item.

If you are a jew, then you know the deal. All non jews are goyim “cattle” in the eues of those that control Hoolywood, Wall street, and washington dc. So whatever synagogue of satan

I love these nigger impotent rage threads. Makes super happy knowing OP and the crew are out there somewhere mad as fuck right now. Pre-night-night comfy levels cannot be overstated.

Even so, jews get killed, we actually want our women so we'd listen to them as they sit on their asses.

I am not a Jew. Although I have great respect for them and their aptitude at controlling white cracker cattle.

Jewish economic globalism was abig help to demoralize people in the rust belt. Jews are expert deceivers and deflect blame all the time. Weinstein is going after the NRA ! Rejoice !

This desu.

My whole dad's side of the family is from here, they all got out, last time I was there was for my great grandmas funeral, literally there was a circle of looters waiting outside to take anything we left in her old house
The place used to have some really strong industry, shoe factories
But they all left

Never agian ! But only for ((( you ))). Enjoy that lake of fire Christkiller

Your not going to believe this but for the first time this town has seen a population increase between April 1st 2010 - July 1st 2016. It has also gotten Whiter. The median age is 37. 36 for Whites. The White Population grew by about 600 between April 1st 2010 - July 1st 2016.

Ura cuck

The great weakness of the white man is that he is gullible and believes that other races would have the same morals as he does. Whites are not dumb we lake big picture thinking. It's hard for us to understand everything that effects us when they are so far away and so distant. And most of us aren't taught important facts So it's no wonder the so few jews can control masses of goyim.It also helps they have been scheming for world domination for thousands of years.

>Die you Cracker Mother Fuckers.
You first, nigger.

And I'm sure that 10 % will be told all about their privilege.

The dealers are most likely not black. Appalachia is like 2% black.

Also you seem mad. You know negroes are in a worse position?

If you are weak, and choose this fate, then too bad.

They create their misery, just like whites.

No matter what you do, what you say, what you thin, when the sun gies down, you'll still be a nigger.

And nomatter what we, you or anyone else calls you, It'll eventually become a negative word, a racial slur, be reffered to as hate speach, because it references you, a nigger.

What is Liberty?

Are you truly free though?

These are all just buzzwords to distract the masses of goyim and perpetuate the illusion of freedom. You think you are free yet you pay taxes which go to feed a bunch of worthless welfare niggers. You allow an outside force to control the issues of currency putting you in unending debt.

Is a slave a slave if he doesn't realize he is a slave?

If they chose the word beautiful, then, as a result of their effect on the world, the word beautiful would be a racial slur.

Blacks and jews have a negative effect on society and thus merely identifying them is a slur. Its not white people, its YOU

Annuda shoah or muh slavery somehow gives you an excuse to act like shit. You act act like shit because that is your inherent nature.

You can enjoy heaven or hell, right here on earth, its what you make of it. Your actions help create that for other people. Choose wisely

It's funny they don't seem to realize more niggers is on opiates by a long shot.

Implying your ilk haven't been under their control since slave ships

You are racist your opinion contradicts itself. Try not being racist and maybe we can achieve Heaven.

So no niggers?

Anyone got any Dilaudid?

All of them. Including you and I.