From the Jewish magazine Tablet: "The Specifically Jewy Perviness of Harvey Weinstein"

The Jews are even better at bashing Jews than we are.

archive.is/28ion

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/917571755782307841
twitter.com/tabletmag/status/917544043781017600
mediaite.com/online/tbt-harvey-weinstein-once-wrote-an-op-ed-defending-child-rapist-roman-polanski/
independent.co.uk/voices/commentators/harvey-weinstein-polanski-has-served-his-time-and-must-be-freed-1794699.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

COMPED if real.

This is fucking hysterical.

at this point I want to go back to the Hillary timeline desu senpai

No one understands the neuroticism of the Jew better than a Jew. One joke I heard Sienfeld say was this:

Two gentiles meet each other on the street. One says to the other "Hey, how's business" to which the other replies "great!"

It's funny to a Jew, because every Jew knows a Jewish businessman or business woman would complain hysterically. Another one in the same vein:

Mom gave me two sweaters for Hanukkah. I went to the other room and put one on immediately. When I came back to show her she said to me "Well what's wrong with the other one?"

read between lines
>
Better than perhaps any other author, Roth captured the particular anxiety of the Jewish American man in the twentieth century, finally coming into power but, having not grown up with it, unsure of what he’s supposed to do now.
>Harvey is cut from the same cloth. Growing up in Queens, he fantasized of fame and fortune, and, once he got them, he struggled to maintain them by building himself into a larger-than-life figure.
they're building the defense
> when the goyim abuse, it's because they're bad people
> when the chosen ones do it, it's because they've been too long among gentiles, what can they do...

AM I FAT?!

No, thanks.

They cry out in pain as they strike

>he allegedly made a woman watch as he masturbated into a potted plant.

Memes are becoming reality. I'm surprised they didn't post a rare Merchant in that article. Was it written by a Sup Forumsack?

Look away fellow goyim, nothing to see here!

There is nothing wrong with that.

This, cf Aaron Sorkin's movie about murderer/lobbyist Jack Abramoff.

There is something wrong with that.

>debasing a plant instead of a goyim

not ok

Seinfeld is great.

He constantly is pointing out the self hating jew and their backwards mystical traditions that they defend.

He was also the first instance of a holohoax joke on television.

His show in the first season was quoted as "not jewish enough" by the hollywood industy so he went private.

Later on when he tried to get a season renewal they said it was "too jewish for general viewers".

His first season then got record views and the investors were forced to bite their fist. (jews love money)

NEOCONS ARE OY VEYING LIKE MAD

No, silly. Its because the jew ALWAYS is in control and fucks the goyim weather he knows this to be or not. Thats the joke. Thats why Jerry is a cunt.

the boreal, leaf Jew strikes again

Is it like annuddah Shoah?

omg, stop fucking distancing (((yourselves))) from bad jews, i.e. virtue signaling, and tell the truth about ww2 if you want to fucking avoid this

>Jews Jew a Jew

What else is new?

I wonder if Weinstein is gonna jew everyone right back.

>inb4 he reveals the entire agenda

Jerry is as cool as Jews come imo. He seems pretty chill and very aware of his 'condition' which makes him more likeable

was this kyke really too cheap to pay for high class hookers?

OY GEVALT!

>Punished Weinstein
>A man denied his kinks

>commenting costs two bux
Maximum overjew

fuck off jerry your show is nihilistic semitic filth no matter how many "jew jokes" you made

OH VEY THE GOYIM MUST NOT KNOW

>the men are no better than the pimps who crowd into James Franco’s character’s bar on The Deuce, the new HBO show
inline adverts aww yeah

actually...
>It goes without saying that nearly every one of these women—Rose McGowan, Ambra Batillana, Laura Madden, Ashley Judd, etc.—was a Gentile, all the better to feed Weinstein’s revenge-tinged fantasy of having risen above his outer-borough, bridge-and-tunnel Semitic origins. But it turns out there was a Jew(ess) in the bunch, none other than Lauren Sivan, of the potted-plant episode. In that small way, he inadvertently broke out of the Portnoy mold, performing his inadequacies not for the great all-American odeon but for a woman who could be his cousin. Harvey can run from who he is, but he can’t hide.

Disgusting arab English detected. Shaheed yourself Omar

It's getting hot in here

Larry David is also great. Heck, most of my favorite comedians are Jewish.

It's so disgusting to read how Jews talk about non-Jews

Do jews just sit around googling for mentions of jews 24/7 or what

ALLAHU ACKBAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR
jew with a larpflag. checks out

They're building the narrative that its the liberal Western Jews responsible for America's decay when in fact blame is shared between (((them))) and Israel. All of this is yet another Jewish trick to promote Zionism.

That's what made me think it reads like a parody article, on top of every other word being goyim or gentile.

What the fuck is the fucking deal with this fucking balding slime bag? Why is everyone afraid to go after him? His net worth is $150 million. He's rich, sure. But that's not *that* rich considering how people are cowering in fear of him. What the fuck are they hiding Sup Forums?

SHUT IT DOWN

>Commenting Charges
Can't make this shit up

>weather he knows
Non-white detected, if you understood Yids you'd understand the joke

He's a Democrat party bagman.

> At first squint

The web that might fall apart when they look into his (((connections))) and find that the rabbit hole is in fact an underground rape dungeon complex.

because he's a king/queen maker in his industry. It's the same in any industry where there's an excessive emphasis on networking. A small group of people will have too much power over people.

A bargain at twice the price.

Every Hollywood whore you spank to was his high class hooker.

Well hello there Maurice.

It's getting so hot that have to take my kippah off.

Lot's of Jews on twitter freaking out about the article though

twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/917571755782307841

OY VEY
twitter.com/tabletmag/status/917544043781017600

>Harvey Weinstein Once Wrote an Op-Ed Defending Child Rapist Roman Polanski

>“Polanski has served his time and must be freed.” In the article, the Academy Award winning film producer argued that Polanski is “at heart… a humanist” — as opposed to a man who was arrested for raping a child (which he is).

>Weinstein also led a petition signed by over 70 “film industry luminaries” advocating against Polanski’s Zurich, Switzerland rape arrest in 2009. Other big name filmmakers who signed the petition “to fix this terrible situation” include Michael Mann, Wim Wenders, and Woody Allen.
mediaite.com/online/tbt-harvey-weinstein-once-wrote-an-op-ed-defending-child-rapist-roman-polanski/

independent.co.uk/voices/commentators/harvey-weinstein-polanski-has-served-his-time-and-must-be-freed-1794699.html

that tree...OMG, I grew up across the street from a faggot who had 5 of these trees right up on the road. Holy fuck do they smell tragic.

Oh, so suddenly they hate internal acts of sabotage. Ok, alrighty then.

This reads like something from the Daily Stormer. This is amazing.

>ID: WASP

The funniest part is that for a jew the two dollar felt like 4.

top kek

Only a Jew....

>an hour later sruli issued a chargeback on his cc

Shut it down

>LV shooting
>Why does their have to be a motive?
>Weinstein thing drops
what a conincidence

Checks out.

Jews just whinge about everything. They are the types of people who will never be satisfied with what they have.

nearly everyone in hollywood has skeletons in their closets, it's all a game of keeping yourself in line so they don't come spilling out

still wondering who he pissed off

I lot of wealthy jews in Hollywood.

Trump's sinking their battleship while they shelled our submarine.

Mossad was behind LV, hallmarks are way too pro for anything else I've ever seen.

You goys are fighting ww3 right now.

His new girlfriend.

>you stupid goys just can't understand our highbrow jewy jew jew sexual deviances because you are just stupid goys

I seriously fucking hate Jews to the bottom of my soul. Even looking at them gives me the same feeling as seeing a rat or a cockroach in my kitchen. Reading anything they write fills me revulsion and annoyance akin to the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard.

They need to be hunted down to the last one.

Streicher was right again, imagine my shock

>rabbit hole

more like rabbi hole

Huh. Suddenly this Bernie Madoff movie makes sense. I was wondering why the whole fucking movie was spent humanizing Madoff...

This legitimately spooked me.

>I paid 2$ to post this whinging comment.

Literally anudda shoah.

>LV shooting
>Why does their have to be a motive?
>Weinstein thing drops
>what a conincidence

I enjoy the (((Cohencidence))) meme.

to make a comment?
>44

>twitter.com/tabletmag/status/917544043781017600
topkek

I'll give you another example. The Miramax division of Disney also has a new film promoting
sex between teenaged White girls and Black boys. The name of the Disney film is O. Although it
hasn't been released yet, there's plenty of information available about it. It's been finished for
more than a year, but the release has been postponed several times, reportedly because the
Jewish bosses at Miramax, Bob and Harvey Weinstein, were nervous about some of the sex and
violence in the film. There's a horrific scene in the film where the Black "hero" brutally rapes his
pretty, blonde, teenaged girlfriend.
The Weinstein brothers are very close to both Al Gore and Hillary and Bill Clinton, and it has
been rumored that they were concerned that controversy over the film might hurt Gore's chances
in the recent presidential election. Perhaps Michael Eisner, the Jewish boss of Disney, Miramax's
parent company, was worried too. And maybe the film's Jewish executive producer, Michael
Levy, also expressed concern. Unless there's another postponement, however, O finally should
be released sometime in the first half of this year. You should see that one too, in order to steel
yourself for the hard and bloody things we will need to do in the future.

>White boomer men are offended

Seriously the worst generation of men the world has ever seen.

Let me illustrate that. Timothy Blake Nelson is a Hollywood film director. One would never
expect someone with the name Timothy Nelson to be a Jew, but in fact he is a Jew and has
identified himself as such in various film-industry publications. He is the director of a new film -
- O as in Othello -- due to be released next month by Lions Gate Films, although it actually was
made by Miramax, a division of Disney. Disney is headed by the Jew Michael Eisner, and
Miramax is headed by the Jewish Weinstein brothers, Bob and Harvey. The original production
team at Miramax is entirely Jewish and is headed by executive producer Michael Levy. The
point I am making is that everything about Nelson's new film is Jewish.

They are geniuses.
It's easier to charge for comment than for reading.
REALLY INGENIOUS.
I take my hat off.

It's what we fight at the end of this game, friendo; it's the Merchant in his Final Form.

I think that many of the people who tell me this don't actually believe it themselves. They just
want to be Politically Correct, and it's Politically Correct to absolve the Jews of blame for
anything. Even many of the people who are distressed about what Jewish media control is doing
to our society don't want to identify that control as Jewish. The Baptists, for example, who have
launched a boycott of the Disney Corporation because of the raunchy movies its Miramax films
division has been turning out, refuse to identify either Disney boss Michael Eisner or the
Miramax bosses Bob and Harvey Weinstein as Jewish. The Baptist protest is against immorality
in films, they insist, not against the Jewish control of the film industry.
That's a bit like saying you're against syphilis but you have nothing against spirochetes. And it's
not really honest, this determination to be Politically Correct. Political Correctness is based on a
denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in the place of
reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit Politically Incorrect truths, has very serious
consequences for all of us. If we refuse to talk realistically about the Jewish control of the mass
media, we may as well give up on trying to do anything about the negative effects this Jewish
media control is having on our society.

>White boomer men

You mean ((((((((white))))))))

Or you don't know what neocon is basically a shorthand for.

These fucking things are all over my town. We call them cumblossoms. For like two weeks in spring it smells like a bukkake block party.

>Do jews just sit around googling for mentions of jews 24/7 or what

Yes

A islander made a joke about Jews on a radio show here years ago. By the end of the day it was mainstream news and he was forced to apologise to the "NZ Jewish community"

It wasn't even a holocaust joke from what I remember and the radio station is barely in the top 10 if that.

Was a pretty big red pill to how vast their influence is, and that they constantly monitor whats going on in all forms of the media.

Let me give you a specific example of refusal to face a Politically Incorrect truth. Steven
Spielberg has a new film out, Saving Private Ryan, and it's been getting a lot of attention by the
reviewers. They say that the film is good because it is so realistic, because it gives such an honest
portrayal of the Second World War. And of course, the film does show the blood-and-guts aspect
of the war a bit more starkly than other films have. But honest it is not. It propagates the same
lies about the Second World War that every film -- and I mean every film -- made by the Jewish
film industry in Hollywood for nearly 60 years has propagated. And the reviewers, regardless of
what else they say about these films, all repeat these same basic lies.
These lies are that the Second World War was a "necessary" war -- that is, that there was no way
we could have avoided it -- and that it was a "good" war -- that is, a morally justified war. We
were forced to fight Germany in order to protect America. We could not have stayed out of the
war or fought on the other side, because that would have been immoral. The other side was evil.
We fought against evil. By destroying Germany and Hitler we saved the world, Hollywood tells
us. We saved freedom. We saved the world from slavery and tyranny. Hitler was an evil man, the
most evil man who has ever lived, and with his evil SS troops he intended to enslave the world
and destroy everything beautiful and good. But we stopped him. We saved America. We saved
the world.

Jewing Jews. And you know that this article is going to generate a ton of money from comments.

That's Hollywood's unvarying story, and it's a lie: an extremely dangerous and destructive lie.
Unfortunately, it is a lie which is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by almost everyone, and
not just by the lemmings. We hear that lie today in connection with Spielberg's new movie; and
in fact, we hear it from television news anchormen and from politicians and from other authority
figures every time the war is mentioned. No dissent is permitted. But that's the case only for the
Second World War. One can have dissenting views about the Spanish-American War, the First
World War, or about the Korean War. One can question the morality or the necessity of those
wars without being considered an evil person. And as for the war in Vietnam, one can even take
the position of America's enemies, as film actress Jane Fonda and a student activist named Bill
Clinton did.
But it has not been the government's hard line against dissenters which has kept people parroting
the dogma that the Second World War was a war which was both necessary and good. And it
hasn't been any reluctance to offend the veterans of the Second World War, because we have
more living veterans of the Vietnam war in our society, and those opposed to the Vietnam war
have never worried about offending them.