Sup Forums is no place for Christians. Christianity is not a White supremacist religion...

Sup Forums is no place for Christians. Christianity is not a White supremacist religion. Christianity was created in the Middle East.

inb4 christcucks invade

>Christianity was created in the Middle East.

You bet your ass it was.

Fuck Rome
Fuck Jerusalem
Retake CONSTANTINOPLE

Bumping.

I'll be praying for you retarded heathens.

Christcucks are what hold the right back

>Christcucks are what hold the right back
I'm a Christian and you're a million miles left of where I stand. Get out, commie.

the only religion I follow is the religion of the BLADE

The only god I worship is Masamune

The only death I will die is death in battle!

Valhalla awaits me user, can you say the same?

Said the fat mexican

Christianity supports nationalism. Idc if Poos are Christian in India as long as they are Christians, I don't care if Muslims are Christians, as long as they are in their nations. Christianity can be multi-racial, it doesn't mean we all live together.

"Christcucks" are the majority of anti-immigration believers.

as long as they are in India*

Nice try, but those are poos. Early Middle Eastern Christian groups such as Assyrians, Maronites, Armenians, etc would look like pic related.

fuck off rabbi your sneaky tricks to race bait us and those days are over.

Were coming for you soon, all of us, we will unite and you will fear us once again.

I think most of the so called christians on this board are just larping templars who think being christian makes them more right-wing.

You could say the same for these neo-pagan faggots. Literally a bunch of mongrels going through an identity crisis or formerly irreligious nu-male reactionaries.

This guy gets it.

I was a Christian libertarian for most of my life until the left went full on cancer mode as of late and it's pushed me towards far-right ideology.

Speaking as a Christian, there are a surprising amount of genuine Christians here.

Pro-tip: Most of the Catholics are just LARPers (just like in real life).

>I dont care if Muslims are Christians
i dont think they can be. neither religion would appreciate that

doesnt matter. its a good meme. If you're turning down good memes, you don't want to win

i bet you also hate America huh?

Muslim = race
Islam = religion

There are Muslim Christians. ISIS has been (and currently is) beheading them.

Come join us on the official Sup Forums discord

9hS3dVp

technically a Muslim is one who holds to Islam, like a Christian is one who holds to Christianity.

Arab / North African / whatever the particular individual is is the term you are looking for for the race

This.

People using the argument "Christianity is for all people therefore supports a melting pot and race mixing." is stupid considering before Abrahamization, everyone was pagan. Blacks worshiped the sun and moon, whites worshiped the sun and moon, yellows, reds etc yet they still were distinct races and cultures that didn't mix.

>inb4 neither jew nor greek

This is talking about spiritually in the eyes of God, according to our faith and salvation. Why would Paul write this, then go on to make specific distinctions and rules between men and women, for example, if he meant that gender is not real or doesn't account for anything? (the quote continues and says neither male nor female)

Christianity was taken by Europeans and imbued with Pagan thoughts and ideas. You think Jesus was born on Christmas? Fuck no, Christmas is a celebration of the Winter solstice. Nearly all holidays in Christianity have been changed in one way or another because Pagan Europeans adapted it.

Christianity is European not in body, but in soul.

Ah, ok, thank you then.

you are literally fucking retarded. a follower of Islam is called a Muslim. You can be a white muslim, or a chinese muslim, or a pakistani muslim. you cannot be a christian muslim, that would simultaneously be apostasy and heresy according to both religions and only the most off-base liberal churches/mosques would ever consider that okay

No, fool, Christians are the right: the non- Christian right are just dissenting leftists.

STFU retard. I've heard cuckservatives say "I'm not anti-Muslim, I'm anti-Islam"

From that context alone it's easy to see Muslims being used to describe their race and not religion.

I like how you have "goy" right in your ID, praise be to God.

bluepill

Nobody thinks that.

Sup Forums just goes in circles, now Christianity is uncool again

Yes but i was Europeans who shaped ans molded Christianity for over a millenia, while Christianity originated in the middle east, it was Europeans who defined it, made many of the rules, established the church, spread it.
It was literally them who built it.

The reason why over a billion spics and africans today pray to jesus is because Europeans spread Christianity, it has an inherently European taste to it.

+1 (646) 413-3558

you literally take the shit stupid people say and repeat it without question or any independent research regarding the validity and logic of those assertions. this literally makes you stupid. please get off Sup Forums and go read some actual books. or since you are a christian, go pray, because in your current state of ignorance you are an insult to other christians everywhere.

of course, you're probably an evangelical, or worse... a baptist...

A lot of us are just disillusioned. We were hoping for something to happen on Sept. 23rd. Maybe something did happen. Maybe Christ was born again. But we're not aware of it if it did happen, so we're just sad.

it is you who is the newfag. begone shills.

You are taking that small misinterpretation far too extremely. I am probably much more educated than you, and much smarter. I went to UCLA and I have bachelor's in Chemistry. Based on context alone, it's an understandable mistake to make.

Getting this autistic over it means you are probably intellectually useless.

Yeah, its kind of an "alt-culture" that some people (alot of mongrels and non-whites) like to jump onto because of rebellion against christian parents. You can tell most of these LARP-ers easily by seeing them not recognizing the importance of european paganism as a fertility cult, and the fact they see thor, for example, as some lightning-flinging cartoon, rather than as the spiritual character representing the best and strongest norse men.
Very true (many values are taken from paganism), in this regard, overthrowing christianity is unnecessary in order to regain our traditions, left alone without jews, we will easily shape it even more into our own religion.
>y-you too boy goy
nice ID hehe

If those Christians are in Pakistan, they are absolutely subversive shitlords and they have my full support as long as they stay in fucking Pakistan

Only this.

>small misinterpretation
>implying race and religion are the same thing
>went to UCLA
Worse than a baptist.

You can't handle that I'm right about what I said.

What did you say that was right? Besides bragging about a degree from a liberal shithole university which I can't verify, nor would I care to any way, you have made a few claims on here that simply are not true; the one in question being that there exists a thing as muslim christians. You are hypersensitive to the typical bantz that exist here. Nobody gives a fuck who you are, just the quality of your posts. Your posts are shit; and they are shit because they are either wrong or pitiful.

God has conquered the entire world.

Literally everywhere is Christ's territory.

christianity is evil, just like islam

All i know is i fuckin hate when those christians come to my white supremacy rallies. At least bring a dish.

This warms my heart we need to come together as one under Christ, none of that racism bullshit

Jesus was literally a Jew

I already admitted to the Christian Arab/Muslim thing. It's fine to make mistakes. Your autistic sperging though just means you are worthless and will never contribute to anything or anyone ever in any way.

Get over it, kiddo.

Finally, someone gets it.