This is Australia's new flag. Hope you like it

This is Australia's new flag. Hope you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmb6BVbaCuI
youtube.com/watch?v=qmGcKsozj2M
youtube.com/watch?v=tjjVnknI_ZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

leaf tier
I'm all for becoming an independent patriotic nation, but shitty flags are no better than cuckstamps

Taiwans right. Fuck off Americlap

>oy vey remove all semblance of your history and indentity from your flag it doesn't represent you anymore

gay

That looks better, but looks like a Polynesian flag

This is leaf tier as well

Why not the us flag with 6 more stars for the new Australian states? Time to get 2A au

what up with the interrogation poing?

Ten times better.

fuck off op this is the real new flag

KEKD.com
looks like a soda brand

Lol

>remove all semblance of your history and indentity

>Still has the Southern Cross, but displayed in the center
>Utilizes their national colors
>More distinctive and easier to draw

Whatever you say, Abdul.

What could possibly be a good Flag for Australia and New Zealand? I know that the Union Jack represents History, but it feels more like a marking, an eternal one of; "don't forget you belonged to us".

>looks like that of an African shithole

To be honest, this is the best one in the entire thread.

Is that an old Sprite can?

hate green and gold, much prefer it with white as the primary colour like the cricket team does it.

if the fucking racist bogans hadn't taken the Eureka flag for themselves this is the flag i'd want. I still have one in my room but I know if I use it publically people will think i'm an unintelligent racist. (as opposed to a pragmatic realist)

The flag really needs a dude that looks like your typical Aussie shit poster here on Sup Forums getting gangbanged by an emu and a kangaroo.

They literally are Brits, though. They are nearly all British colonists.

Not all that original

the lines are too complicated with their wavy form. Better to have a straight bar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NZ is only 2/3 white, and many """"whites"""" here prob have Maori blood somewhere and don't know it

why are you lying?
pic related

This flag is aesthetic
How does it feel being so pathetic that you're afraid of people thinking you're racist?!

oh this one looks good

Pic related is NZs future flag since we are now a chink colony since Chinese launch missiles and spy sattelites from our farms, and we have politicans who are former communist spy trainers

COMPED

this is unironically the best option

no one would ever confuse the flags of australia and nz ever again

too Brazilian, try again

They look really islamic.

nah... coptic maybe.

Come home white man

Except that we don't share the same history as you.

Our people weren't oppressed by the British, they were our ancestors, and the people that birthed this nation.

>Our people weren't oppressed by the British, they were our ancestors, and the people that birthed this nation.
Strewth cunt

>Our people weren't oppressed by the British
Why do Australians have severe Stockholm Syndrome towards Britain?
It's actually sad

what's wrong with pic related?

canada truly is the bastard child of great britain

>Stockholm syndrome
Except we weren't abused prisoners.

The only reason we went our own way was because the government of the UK abandoned us after Singapore.

>Except we weren't abused prisoners
Christ almighty, is this some abstract next level shitposting that I don't understand yet?
Or do you know nothing about Australian history?!

One leaf to rule them all

>literally only incident of the British being belligerent was when they put down the one revolt in our history
>most convicts became free law abiding men and citizens of the Empire
>free settlers had literally no issues

What's the issue?

Looks like South Africa and Brazil had a simian love child and this is its flag.

Best flag.

Tru blu aussies are the descendants of convicts, who were forced out of Britain to the second most desolate continent on the planet to do forced labour
You were banished from Britain, because even when you gained freedom after forced labour in Australia, you weren't allowed to return to Britain otherwise you would be hung
You probably are probably a wog, asian, or pommie anyway so this info is prob irrelevant to you

Australia is earth's postgame island. All the mobs are really ugly and can kill you in one hit.

>I'm all for becoming an independent patriotic nation
Congrats, we're already there.
God Save the Queen!

A FUCKING CONSTELLATION

there i made us a flag let's use it now

You can use it to navigate

youtube.com/watch?v=kmb6BVbaCuI

>make sure to vote! vote! vote! to stop this change
>please indicate where the patriotic resistance remains on this map of, uh, balloting districts

>don't forget to vote!

So you're patriotic for an old crusty kraut who has done nothing for humanity, instead of Australia and the Australian people?
So you consider being a colony of UK and China simunteneously """independent""""?
Why are cucks like you even on the politically incorrect board with your ultra normalfag opinions...

I can't really blame your discontent after she sent a Vatican-Roman "Catholic" to be your governor, S.M.H.

Fuck off we aren't changing the flag

>So you're patriotic for...
My nation, and our monarchy as HoS. There is no "instead of", you divide and conquer shill.
>So you consider being a colony of UK and China simunteneously """independent""""?
We're not a colony of China yet, so yes.
But i'm guessing you're either Chinese yourself, or Maori to not be able to understand.

Yes because Australians and brits arnt the same people or anything, may as well needlessly break up the ethnicity.

>Anglo American secession to Britain when?

>african tier flags
please keep the union jack

yeah because Australia is all about geography and is a multi-cultural nation that was literally built by everyone instead of those dirty Anglos and should represent the fact that everyone deserves the rewards of the high-iq creators of that society!!

this makes me feel better about my cuck stamp

(((())))

The Queen of England sent a papist to be their governor! Scandal!

good goy

Too bad your cuck leadership abandoned best flag. Seriously who sanctioned this?

The monarchy are traitors to the values of British peoples and their descendants across the globe

I'm of mostly English and little bit of Irish and Scottish descent, my ancestors sailed to NZ in the early 1800s

Saying that Australians of distant British descent are the same as British people, is like saying humans are fish
Yes, humans are technically a type of fish, but heaps has changed to humans since we changed environments from our fish cuzzys

I would vote for this one

Fuck off!

THE ONLY COLOURS FOR THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG CAN BE RED WHITE AND BLUE

Jews. Their policies and ideas ruin us, while English traditions keep us strong and free. IE, our Westminster parliament. It worked tremendously in BC this summer. Even though it put jews into power, it was a beautiful example of the constitution under duress.

>The monarchy are traitors to the values of British peoples and their descendants across the globe
Well that's just a lie.
>I'm of mostly English and little bit of Irish and Scottish descent, my ancestors sailed to NZ in the early 1800s
Can't be too English if you're this much of a traitor.
>Saying that Australians of distant British descent are the same as British people, is like saying humans are fish
Don't you mean "fush"?

Go fuck yourself marxist cunt, our Queen is magnanimous.

This guy gets it... He probably fucks

Every time (((they))) want a distraction, they start the fucking flag debate...
Works every time.
What do they want to distract from right now?

t. Someone who entered a school "design a new flag" comp.... In the 70s.

>tfw you will never salute the glorious Pearson pennant
Worst decision in Canadian history

looks like random bullet holes.

>Every time (((they))) want a distraction, they start the fucking flag debate
In NZ I think it was a distraction from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

honestly the aboriginal flag is a much better design than Austrailia's actual flag. I really like it

Roll with it, man.

come home white man

She helped get rid of that useless cunt Whitlam. Good job your Maj, lefties still BTFO about that one!

>tfw made that and it still gets posted

feels good man

no union jack = fail. the queen is the head of our state and the literal embodiment of our nation. even if you're not a monarchist, it literally makes no sense to not have a union jack.

youtube.com/watch?v=qmGcKsozj2M

FUCK CHINA

looks like something an african banana republic would have

reminds me of rhodesia

How?

Don't change your flags, down-under bros (Aussie and Kiwis)
OR ELSE YOU END LIKE ME

>tfw you can never have the red ensign back

that would be the USA, the eldest son who ran away from home to become a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=tjjVnknI_ZM

Australia is British, your leaf tier flag designs are a disgrace