White woman literally burns the coal

>Jury selection began Monday in the trial of a man accused of dousing a 19-year-old former high school cheerleader with a flammable liquid, setting her ablaze and leaving her to die along a north Mississippi back road.

>Firefighters in Courtland, Miss., found Chambers beside her burning car on a remote road near a tree farm. Chambers was quickly taken to a Memphis hospital, about 60 miles to the north, with burns over 98 percent of her body. She died hours later.

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/09/murder-trial-begins-in-gruesome-burning-death-former-mississippi-cheerleader.html

Other urls found in this thread:

crimefeed.com/2017/03/beaten-gang-raped-and-fed-to-alligators-the-shocking-story-of-brittanee-drexell/
podblanc.guru/holmes-dis-be-ya-homie-boy-brejuan-buyers-comin-atcha_def43bd55.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be me
>Russian girl
>quadroon boyfriend
>is a chemist
>his dad is a Navy Officer
>mother is a NHS nurse
>date for a long time with no problems ever
NotAllBlacks. Literally

You will pay the toll (75% discount)

Fuck you OP. She got burned by the coal. I was hoping for a story about a white woman burning a nigger.

You will learn soon, scum.

Can't wait for your BLACKED.COM debut.

This

hahaha n1m8

The toll must be paid. Must.

Careful user

>more like 98% paid

>be a coal burner willing to pay the toll
Your bill is 69,000,000 rubles

Sorry, 's 9s beat your 3's.

Checked and wrecked
Checked and laid

Come on. You're just browsing coal burner threads looking for nigger dick spam posts.

nice. make some more part black beautiful babies and keep stormfags mad

You will be cheated on btw.

Fuck off kike.

Lol I have family from around there. Literally all the niggers believe the Klan did this because this girl rode black cock like she was at a three-ring chicken rodeo.

Just wait till an all-black jury finds Quintarjavarious not guilty. I hope it makes national headlines, but of course then HuffPo will come up with some bullshit about how there really was a super secret KKK that really actually did this like the whole Atlanta child killer bs.

>with burns over 98 percent of her body.

I wouldn't WANT to be saved

I think we make a good pro-racemixing poster couple: I look similar to Elsa Hosk and he has Euro face features similar to Hiddleston, but with dark skin, hazel eyes and magnificent curly hair. He's a chemist and fantastically intelligent. Probably more accomplished, funny, handsome and pleasant than most of this board. We exist and we have a right to be happy
we'll make at least four

Pycкa кypвa пpocтa.

Fuck off, LARPing male shit-stirrer. You aren't any of that shit, faggot.

>like she was at a three-ring chicken rodeo.
i fucking love when americans make these comparisons

if I wanted to prove anything to you personally, I would have posted one of our many home videos, but you would end up jerking your pathetic little virgin cock to those anyway

The nigger that doesn't shit on you on the way in will shit on you on the way out. You WILL pay the toll eventually, it's just a question of when.

burn

Not all, just the vast majority you worthless whore.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

WTF I hate Russia now

Vlad pls, you're making my vodka boil

people get so mad when they see me as a Castizo with my German girlfriend lol

Give it time.

what time are you talking about? in your fake racial theory all mixed people must commit some horrific act, but in real world some are as good as you and even better. his dad is an Officer in the British Navy, a good husband and a mulatto. No problems ever

You have to marry him, otherwise you won't survive

>using anecdotes to represent the whole sample
Get off the cock carousel and think for yourself

>still generalizing against the entire group
His father, mother and he are xenophobic enough are know how bad niggers can get, but why should you be totally against some mixed people and decent blacks

good or horrible he's not White stupid cunt

stupid whore

Stupidu whiituu pigu

this /thread

Did you hear about Brittanee Drexel?

She was allegedly kidnapped, raped multiple times, shot in the head, and fed to alligators by a group of Black guys.

crimefeed.com/2017/03/beaten-gang-raped-and-fed-to-alligators-the-shocking-story-of-brittanee-drexell/

t. pic relate

so young and beautiful

>Black
>B

His societal influence comes from the Russian people. In America, we have millions of Blacks and when you get more than three of them together it's never good.

But yeah, I get it...not all Black people are bad.

Well hes mostly white.
But poltards feel emasculted by blacks n arabs N tear them done while actin like them with asians. They make white guys very pathetic

When I first heard about that story last year it infuriated me. What didn't make sense is the confession of an alleged eyewitness that didn't lead police to any arrests. The case had been cold for so long that they didn't have any evidence to corroborate the eyewitness testimony.

gross

This...callin all white women ur men are insecure fags online get a tyrone ahmed pajeet pedro and rub salt in tgem wounds

Oh please! If every other White guy was dating Black women for the sole purpose to have sex with them you wouldn't like it one bit. White women are not my women simply because they are white. They are my extended family though. And I hate seeing my family used and abused by creatins who only want them for sex.

The guy also tortured a Taiwanese woman some time ago and you people can only talk about coal burning bullshit. Come on.

> be new girl in our office
> be Russian
> Watch her literally stare down a nigger walking passed the office at lunch until it completely left view
> What was that doing here?
> Is my English correct?
Yes Yulia, your english was perfect. Why are you such a failure in comparison? Don't come to Australia please and thank you.

The article didn't even suggest that the nigger was in a relationship with the girl.
What's wrong with you faggots?

>Attempting to reason with nogs
Bruh, you OK? This isn't good.

then you make a /thread about it Lee

Pol is always right. Always. I've doubted before, but reality always backs it up.

Tick tock.

You do realize that mixing your Caucasian genes with the inferior genes of a Negroid will catch up to you. Your children will be accepted by no community, and be rejected by both. The black community will hate you for "stealing" from them with your "white evilness". Meanwhile, the White Community will view you the way a collector views a product removed from its packaging; used, inferior, and imperfect.

MS reporting in. This story is in the local news all the time. MSNBC would never cover this story since blacks are tame, gentle, and noble people who are the victims of systemic oppression.

>watching the local news

I have to turn it off whenever that bearded weatherman comes on. Poor guy is making a fool of himself.

Hybrids are an interesting bunch. I would know, 56% is not just a meme.

They have a mixture of their regular racial behavior features. Quadroons mostly act White, they have the intelligence of a White, but their self-control and decision making is not up to par. So they act out of control less than a regular black, but when they do act out it is in a more dangerous manner because they have a higher intellect. They can also get away with it for longer. Quadroons are less common here than 50/50 biracial people, and biracial people are pretty easy to see. They have a very strange place in the social order. Not white enough to be white, or black enough to be black, they are stuck in the middle. Unable to get the best whites, but too smart to date down to the blacks. No heritage they can call their own.

Example (not a quadroon, but 50/50): Smart enough guy, really into cars. Stuck up as hell. (this is a pretty common attitude, mixed people have a strange view of themselves) Drives like a fucking maniac, but has yet to crash. Most blacks drive a bit over the limit and without as much regard for road rules and other people, he drives at 100 mph everywhere he goes, literally. Still has not crashed, but when he does it will kill him or the other person. Regular whites reign in this sort of behavior. Imagine a white dude that completely lacks self-control. Guy has threatened a buddy of mine with a weapon too.
Example 2, different guy, also 50/50: Terrible home life, seriously. Has anger issues, unable to control himself as well as a regular white guy. Smarter than a regular black guy however. Basically hybrids between whites and blacks are like smarter blacks, that hardly gain the impulse control of whites.

Good to see American with self awareness. We got nuked and went even more racist. You didn't get nuke and become shitskin

As a Muslim I have only laughter for threads like this. You spend all your energy fighting us yet the real enemy is in your midst. Women and niggers. Keep doing nothing about that feminism and nigger replication while you suck the cock of Israel, white trash.

three words, regression to mean. Enjoy your dumb and ugly babies.

why people even do it? niggers and everything they touch turns into trash
you arabic muslims marry niggers as long as they are muslim

Diversity and racemixing are you vital strength you genetically ignorant mongoloids

In American Deep South, the coal burns YOU

It happened during peak dindu appeasement so they tried to ignore that It was her nigger ex bf who poured gas down her throat while the other chimps danced and laughed at her burning

podblanc.guru/holmes-dis-be-ya-homie-boy-brejuan-buyers-comin-atcha_def43bd55.html

Oh this gets better

I read your post and laughed because you actually believe you are not a nigger.

MS here as well. Niggers gonna fry.