EAT YOURSELVES YOU SICKOS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's jewish

how could you tell?

Checks out

Nice one bong
Are a lot of powerful Hollywood people jewish?

Those women knew exactly what they were doing. The one that stuck out is the lady he trapped in the hallway while he whacked off, that's fucked up.

>they were asking for it.

Sup Forums(We) say this all the time.

I keep telling Sup Forums that anti-feminism/misogyny is the ultimate anti-white Jewry. It's no coincidence that pretty much all those women that kike harassed were white. They're trying to get whites to be more like niggers who hate their own women and abandon them and their kids and you know what problems are entailed with that.

No thats not true not everyone

Trump grabs willing woman's pussy and kike media flips out. Weinstein and Polanski get up to their perversion and the media is either silent or makes excuses for them. Really makes you think

Calm down snowflake. Go back to your fucking corner an be an individual just like Mr. Rogers promised you, that you were.

>Are we asking for it?
Hmmm idk did you willingly do Harvey Weinstein sexual favors as a job? It's almost like you traded your pussy for money. Isn't there a term for this?

Of course women ask for it.
But they demand payment,
Via:
1. Marriage fee
2. Dinner and movie fee
3. Give her a promotion fee
4. Prostitution fee.
Notice that all fees are essential the same as #4 - prostitution fee, because women using their sexual attraction to get them things from men is, IN FACT, prostitution.

Big nose that is bent at the tip; It is shaped like a "6". Very obvious if they don't have plastic surgery or a lot of white admixture.

No shit Wowz women defending a well known Pedofile is just sickening!

THAT
FUCKING
NOSE

Can we make liberals say antisemitic things on this? If we support through zionist sockpuppets weinstein and say any attack on him is rooted in privileged antisemitism.

polanski isnt jewish you dumb goy

Of course women ask for it.
But they demand payment,
Via:
1. Marriage fee
2. Dinner and movie fee
3. Give her a promotion fee
4. Prostitution fee.
Notice that all fees are essential the same as #4 - prostitution fee, because women using their sexual attraction to get them things from men is, IN FACT, prostitution.

Also, op, ur a little bitch, i hope you know that. And your a faggot. And what a faggot... dear lord..

Polański's father was Jewish and originally from Poland; Polański's mother, born in Russia, had been raised Roman Catholic and was of half-Jewish ancestry.

jesus

>"Polański's father was Jewish and originally from Poland"

Source wikifagia you stupid kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski

>Jews victim blaming while they sexually take advantage of you
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Why is this such a big deal? The guy is getting his dick wet while broads are getting in movies. It’s dual exploitation and happens everywhere

>2017 and people STILL don't know women are turbo whores

This. My mother in law wanted rich in-laws. She set her daughter up with me because my family owns a lot or real estate in our town. Mutual explanation happens all the time. There is no victim.

Jesus christ, you faggots act like you're above jerking off in front of an unwilling audience.

t.lying kike w/extra chutzpah

wew

>You need consent no matter what
>You need just more than a firm "yes."
>There is no such thing as "she was asking for it."
>One of ours' breaks the rules
>"We're just asking for it!"
>Republicans support people only because of the R next to their name. Newt Gingrich had an affair while his wife had cancer and he had 20% polling for a few weeks in 2012. Conservatives are just a bunch of hypocrites.
The only person asking for it is her.

Because these same stupid broads are shaving their hair off and acting like man-hating lunatics due to some disgusting Jew taking advantage of them. This is bad because women adopt the views of their host culture without understanding what is influencing these views.

This.

They pulled the same shit with the Bill Clinton scandal; all the feminists rallied to his defense "because obviously anyone accusing /ourguy/ of sexual harassment is, well, a little nutty and a little slutty"

Looka like a kike ?
Not even asking if she is...

You dont see the muzzie benefit? Wind feminism up to implode right when we need actual feminists to fight islam? Now we laugh and look forward to seeing them in bags but who fucking benefits from neutering female politics?

Its the muzzies pushing black america too. Social justice shit is islamic

Are we sure this isnt a muslim attack on the west?

She is 100% long island jew
t. long island anglo

that jew nose holy moly

Nobody is asking her for anything.

Is it even human?

Nope, A jew defending a jew.

Kike covering for another kike. What else is new?

Like an old leather baseball glove.

I'm pretty sure most of the women that have accused him were actual professional executives that were trying to do their job. There's a difference between them and some dumb whore actress that is willing to spread her legs for a part. Apparently Weinstein couldn't see the difference.

>Big nose
4u

Harvey did nothing wrong.

Bull fuckin shit
I give Rose McGowan a lot of credit. he seems to have really fucked her up the most, abusing her right at the peak of her young career after Scream. She wants all the other hundreds of women to continue coming out

Harvey Weinstein - avalanche of sexual harassment accusers come out in public: Forced out of his Hollywood company in a week...

Donald Trump - avalanche of sexual harassment accusers come out in public: Elected president on the Republican ticket.

>the roasties will win battle with islam

Juden

>avalanche of sexual harassment accusers

I was just asking myself what happened to all of those women who accused him before the election. As soon as he won they disappeared. You'd think the media would keep the narrative going for a while, at least.

>1 post by this idea.
Kike faggot

Haven’t we all worked some place where an underling was fucking the boss?

How else do you think women get promoted?
It's not based on merit.

>p) 10/09/17(Mon)20:14:54 No.144721254▶
The serious ones were bought off by the National Enquirer, who paid them for exclusive rights to their stories, then buried them. Plus, who wants their life ruined (perhaps again).

he wasn't above anyone doing it though, he was in a hallway next to a bathroom... creepy kike

I do remember her butt plug pics on Sup Forums.

Sir, I disagree. I need a willing audience, and I'll pay extra for pointing and laughing at my little dick.
How dare you imply I'm a pervert.

Is there any way we can pit feminist against Jews with this?

It’s almost intoxicating to have so much power over the most beautiful women on earth. They will do anything to be on his good side. Are they really victims? Really!?!

It's prime time for #fakefemminist and to get them to eat each other

>jews defending pedophilia again

Did you actually think Jews had fallen for their own meme?

Do you actually believe that these Zionists believe in feminism? You could not be farther from the truth. They know of its destructive powers and for that reason spread its divisive toxicity in our countries.

Just look at the number of threads that attack roasties on Sup Forums. Yes, those hoes are fucking retarded. But they are also women, who are easily manipulated into believing a pack of lies, much like the antifa have been fooled into believing that communism leads to any kind of equality, rather than what it really leads to, which is total hegemony for a single ruler and the party.

And knowing this, Sup Forums does not see this truth, but rather wishes to throw them out to serve as an example to the rest of women, instead of making them realize that their entire lives and beliefs are lies, that they, like the blacks, were manipulated for the sole purpose of destroying us so that (((they))) can rule in our (((democracies))), with a continuous, affluent stream of votes from these endlessly rising pools of minorities.

>we

Which half? It goes by what your mother was

Fuck I almost barffed.

She should not be wearing armless dresses and pulled back hair.

Nasty

Harvey rapes woman
Trump made wisecracks

imagine agreeing to let a desperate fat jew cum on your shoes in exchange for millions of dollars and then having the audacity to claim he raped you. only women.

lost

It's not rape if they can just turn around and leave but stay because muh hollywood stardom lmao. I could suck enough dicks to get an oscar and a golden globe but I don't wanna be a dirty faggot so instead I weld for a living. I live with it every day, knowing that I could probably win an oscar as some autistic sperglord if I just let Matt Damon and Ben Affleck fuck me in all my holes

Weinstein did nothing wrong.

>leftists are now blaming women

Wew what a time to be alive.

I cant unsee it

Wait.

What?

>The very thing the Left and Hollywood Elite desperately tried to avoid by cutting Weinstein's throat publically is happening anyway

You can tell Weinstein's name & shame was done quickly. It was an act of passion and rage. You can tell because the Media and all of Hollywood aren't presenting a united front condemning him.

Someone pushed hard for this and has the power and influence to be listened to when they demand it be done immediately.

Just confirms the theory I've been positing all along: good old Harvey stuff his cock in the wife, sister, neice or daughter of someone more powerful than he is. More powerful than the Elder Nose of the Hollywood Hive. This is a very, very short list of very very powerful people. Maybe two dozen men on Earth have the clout to order Harvey sacrificed to the public like this and have it done so quickly and sloppily.

And a burn victim

Good, this will only lead to more infighting.

Weinstein did nothing wrong.
Fat Jew: If you suck my dick I'll give you money and fame.
Whore: Okay!!!

I'd trade a few dollars to have Ashley Judd lick my taint too, if it was an option.

This is a calculated move. She's betting on getting some publicity, and on Weinstein surviving this.

This is why the liberal elite is going after Weinstein, though. They're so fucking furious that Trump won that they're looking for anyone to throw on the bonfire now. Why do you think this is happening now after Weinstein got away with this for decades? The rage of the liberal elite is so strong that even money and power isn't enough to stop them turning on someone if they do something Trump-like.

my dick crawled up inside of me just to escape that.

They're not going after him though, they're tippy toeing around it and it's a huge black eye to their cause.

he was a kike

>the eternal nazi flag roastie.

>RICH LIBERALS BLAMING THE VICTIMS

That is the way modern liberals are.

You can't be serious

>durr you ebil republicans say that women are ASKING to be raped? (We aren't) what creepy sexist pigs
>come and say this shit

That is the way modern liberals are...

That is the way the modern liberal SJW is today.

Because trumps accusers were literally fake. A last ditch propaganda attempt as the election was a few days away

Happens all the time now.

>sweden has worst rate of physical and sex violence against women in eu

wow, i thought sweden was a 1st world country

why are you guys siding with feminists over based harvey?

Top fucking kek
Toxic Nordic masculinity

https:/twitter.com/LisaBloom
Well this big time feminist just had an emotional meltdown on her timeline because of how pissed people were that she intially intended to defend and "counsel" sicko Harvey, now openly recognizes "the left is vicious" - her own tweet

>She is currently residing part time in the 9th Circle of Hell

Don't forget super-jew literally pedo Woody Allen. Fucking disgusting that they worship him.

Oh, a (((model))) industry tycoon?
>models lured into industry for fame and money
>have to sign shitty contracts that pay little
>have to rent shitty rooms in NYC that take all their money
>get offered money to be high dollar whores to (((Epstein))) and other assorted persons, pressured to do heroin and cocaine
>Turn into degenerate junkies/later childless wall-hitting new york roasties, while (((Karan))) and other clothes peddlers make a mint

kek who did this??
thank you guys

getting off a month long global ban here for funposting Sup Forums

IS ANYBODY ELSE FUCKING PSYCHED TO SEE THE JEWS COMING UP WITH EGG ON THEIR HOOK NOSES?? WHO WILL BE NEXT?!