Does this have the worst fanbase of the 2010's? The anime in itself is pretty good for now imo (nothing excellent...

Does this have the worst fanbase of the 2010's? The anime in itself is pretty good for now imo (nothing excellent, but good), but jesus fuck the fanbase.

They absolutely LOVE to boast how this is the SUPERIOR mahou shoujo. "oh but it's so sadistic" "oh but the suffering" "oh but the complex characters", when the characters are not particularly complex and most of the suffering is very much standard. It's like they've been watching shit for most of their lives and when something decent comes along they treat it like the new fucking Mona Lisa.

Whenever you even dare question the fact that it may not be THAT groundbreaking or good, they viciously attack you accusing of liking either Shonen and "perfect characters with no flaws" or Slice of Life and "cute girls doing nothing".

Watch Princess Tutu if you like Madoka, you fucks

N I C E M E M E
I
C
E

M
E
M
E

>Does this have the worst fanbase
YES, NO, MAYBE

Absolutely terrible fan base. That doesn't change the fact that it's favorably compared to Evangelion and even Anno himself loved it.

Or maybe they just enjoyed it and have a different opinion.

I DON'T KNOW

Being Malcolm is suffering.

They try their best to make people forget older shows while calling anything new a clone or childish cliche

Basically the Jews of anime.

Does the summoning still work?

>Official Lesbians in anime
- Nanoha and Fate
- Hibiki and Miku
- Homura, Kyoko and Sayaka

Stop it

Monster waifu shit, Tokyo Edgelord, typemoon/fateshit, One Punch Faggot, ___monogatari shit, the Big Three and other series have significantly worse fanbases.

Homura is pretty much canon at this point. She literally said she loved Madoka. Kyouko and Sayaka though, it could be argued, are just friends. The latter's crush on Kyosuke reinforces this, but on the other hand, one could say that she's bisexual, though there's no real evidence to support that.

Holy shit, fuck off with ranking the quality of fanbases and deciding which ones are good and bad. It's fucking stupid.

Daily reminder that Mami is best pedo

>She literally said she loved Madoka.
>he thinks all love is romantic love
you're autistic

>implying everyone on Sup Forums isn't autistic
Your point still stands though. Could be interpreted as the love one has for a family member or, as Madoka put it, their "best friend". That said, one could say that the extent of how far Homura's gone for a single person would imply that Madoka is more than just a "friend" to her.

Yes. And you know why? Because every thread becomes a cancerous tripfag circlejerk central.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

But he lost

Nothing about the Madoka fanbase that you listed holds a candle to ACK.

>snk not mentioned
Phew.

He lost and died so anime could be born.

just like Squealer

I've never understood his hate for crack in the first place. How in the world does it somehow "degrade" the characters? It's a part of the fandom like any other.

It's a shame that crackposting has been associated with shitposting because of him.

Forgot kyoanus faggots in general (hyoukek, hibikek)

How could I forget? I saw some little 3DPD cringelord walking around the supermarket with one of those shitty chink snk jackets the other week.

Tamakoshit is the worse one. The most over-rated kyoani in a long time.

Every fanbase has its good and bad bits.
People just disagree on which bits are "good" and "bad"

SnK will save the anime industry by bringing in more normalfags. Isn't that a good thing?

Wait a minute.

Are you referring to the Sup Forums fanbase, or the fanbase outside of Sup Forums?

If it's about the Sup Forums fanbase, I'd have to agree.

Well, that couldn't be helped.

>bringing in normalfags will save the anime industry
Only so long as those brought in don't start trying to influence every little group out there. Remember what happened to Ghostbusters?

Haruhi has the worst fanbase

More normalfags are not good for Sup Forums

No one is talking about pancakes you fucking faggot

You say that like it's a bad thing

>forgetting Tougou who is LITERALLY canon

That one scene in Rebellion was pretty fucking gay. The dub actually managed to make it even gayer.

Yeah user Homura's love is strictly platonic

Sayaka is definitely Bi. She is seen groping Madoka in one of the first episodes, acts very protective of Madoka, and stole someone's panties in the game, but was also deeply in love with Kyouske. Her love for him was definitely physical as well because of her reaction to seeing him kissing Green Hair. It can also be said that Sayaka is a slut, since her soul gem takes the form of a belly-button piercing. Homura I can definitely see, but she is a bit of a special case since she is only attracted to Madoka. Any boy or any girl other than Madoka is meaningless to her.

What reason did someone have for making this? Is there some kind of deep artistic meaning that I'm not privy to?

>hating on Puella Kino Madoka Magica and it's fanbase

>Whenever you even dare question the fact that it may not be THAT groundbreaking or good, they viciously attack you
How is that exclusive to Madoka? This perfectly describes any other fanbase.

I want to nuke Mitakihara.

Get off Sup Forums, Homura.

Couldn't Homura evacuate Madoka and her family and just nuke Walpurgis? It would have been for the greater good. The greater good

I said I wanted to nuke Mitakihara, not unload my pissant conventional American arsenal on it.

but nuking Japanese cities is mostly an american thing

Isn't talking about metashit like fanbases banned on Sup Forums? Shouldn't we have the same standard of quality?

>pissant conventional American arsenal
pissant CONVENTIONAL American arsenal

It ought to, but mods and janitors are either asleep or at work or at school or doing something else instead of being on Sup Forums 24/7, because they only do their moderation for free instead of being paid for it.

Thank goodness there are facts that prove you are actually the bad part and that it is not subjective or a matter of perception.

This. I've never seen such a dedication to shitposting, I can only assume they hate madoka slightly less than going outside.
I wish I had internet/tv/money when it was new, by the time I got to it the threads were shit.

Hi ACK

ACK is not real, you are insane, you are a scumbag, and you need to die.
You literally out right refuse to reasonable or act like a good person under any circumstance.

The show's a fucking masterpiece, but fuck anyone who says ir's a deconstruction. It's not. Go read sme Derrida.

>you need to die
rude.

Give a single reason why you should die for acting the way you do and how you constantly, I am mean constantly, attack people out of spite and malice.

>Give a single reason why you should die for acting the way you do
But I don't think I should die. I think I should live, to be quite honest.

I didn't ask if you wanted to live, I said give a reason you should live. And there is none.

That is also Kyouko, not Homura.

So Kyouko has black hair all of the sudden?

No, it's just a very shitty drawn image with even worse shading. The artist themselves tagged it as KyouSaya.

What's it like knowing you are not smart enough to troll anyone ever and the only thing you are doing right now is making everything you like and enjoy synonymous for shitposting.

>What's it like knowing you are not smart enough to troll anyone ever

Nope, I don't have to be intelligent to out smart you. A small child with learning disabilities is smarter than you.

It does have the worst fanbase, but not for the reasons you mentioned. You should check a Madoka thread at some point, shit's nauseating.

>Does this have the worst fanbase of the 2010's?
Yes, some user and tripfags cannot make a reply concerning facts. To make matters worse, a tripfag always puts the blame on others.

Where are Mods?

I want to nuke your anus with love, if you know what I mean.

>They absolutely LOVE to boast how this is the SUPERIOR [insert genre here]

>What is NGEfags
>What is TTGLfags
>What is Gintafags
>What is JoJofags
>What is RE:Zerofags

nice bait family

Only the threads ACK, Lawnchair, !Bebe and derp_commader are the worst in the threads. The other tripfags are cool.

Whoa! Are you a fan of Kapplin as well?

>The other tripfags are cool

>being new
I miss it when tripfags weren't hated because they had a name.

Also speak of the devil >144726016

What?

>Only the threads ACK, Lawnchair, !Bebe and derp_commader are the worst in the threads.
>...Lawnchair... the worst
>Lawnchair

You guys are tsunderes, because you guys started to post here again after I had posted.